Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) (49940 Views)

FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Icon4s(m): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
They can roam even in Aso Rock too. After all their grand patron is in power.

2 Likes

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by 3kay945(m): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Absurd.
Make they come try am for Lagos na undecided
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
h
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by emmykk(m): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
This can only happen if your president has fail in mathematics.

Grass dey cbn office street

1 Like

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by ipledge5: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
K
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
what do you expect?it's their FATHERLAND ,nah Bubu get the city.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by ireneony(f): 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
midolian:
Beautiful! smiley
what is beautiful here..
Must you comment undecided
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by bigfrancis21: 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Change is here! Sai Buhari! Sai APC! grin grin grin
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by anetuno(m): 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
The cows are moving to Aso rock to greet their oga for keeping quiet while they kill and maim. grin

3 Likes

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
This pics is photoshoped

1 Like

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by KingTom(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
what is beautiful here..
angry
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by onexile: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bia Op let us hear word abeg. Did Nnamdi Kanu not tell you that Nijiriya is a ZOO?

When he said Nijiriya is a zoo did you believe him? And here you are; complaining about Animals moving around the zoo!

1 Like

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Y are u guys making a big deal out if this? Una neva see cow dey pass road b4? This has been going on since I was little

1 Like

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by drss2(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
dis tin fit happen only for zoo. sad Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Iwonimi(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Their on d way 2 visit their mentor
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by blossom92: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

Ask Lugard!
The cows looks like human being grin
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by ireneony(f): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
KingTom:
angry
oga what did I do this time
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Owliver(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
cramjones:
With the deafening silence of the Presidency, not too long from now, with the expanding ethnic cleansing by these nomadic terrorists with absolutely no concept of boundaries, we may as well see a Fulani Caliphate brewing faster than we can in Nigeria!

-CramJones
cramjones has been hacked
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by eazysally: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Beanhead:
What is the matter with this people? I think it's high time I brought out my dad's gun

Are you been sarcastic with your english
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by midolian(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
what is beautiful here..
its beautiful..

Take a good look @ the pics one more time..it seems the hatred you have for the herdsmen have beclouded your senses..
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by tim1256(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Our dear President will not, and will never do anything on this. Those herds men will continue to wroth havoc because they have ' presidential backing' in disguise
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by onatisi(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
A Fulani cattle reader is the sitting president.
should anyone be surprised at the attitude of these Fulani cattle rearers?
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by ireneony(f): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
midolian:
its beautoful..

Take a good look @ the pics one more time..it seems the hatred you have for the herdsmen have beclouded your sense of feeling..
and you call this civilisation undecided
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by tommykiwi(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Iwonimi:
Their on d way 2 visit their mentor
Lolz ....no be lie !
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by csamii: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
They are trying to get to the other side of the forest.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Na double barrel or pump action shotgun?

Beanhead:
What is the matter with this people? I think it's high time I brought out my dad's gun
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Beanhead(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
eazysally:

Are you been sarcastic with your english

Who correct grammar don epp?
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by nrexzy: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
ZUBY77:
You live in a Zoo.
Is Zoo not where animals live and roam?

The moment you put your house in order, you won't see even a rat in the street.
We already know, that's why our Ex President was a Zoologist

2 Likes

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by kceewhyte(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
DrObum:
This country sef

E get wetin I wan talk but as I just dey come back from a ban, make I pipe low undecided
abegi borrow me the tin make I talkam
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by ki02020(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Beanhead:

Bring out is the correct word to use bro smiley
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Spanner4(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
BUBUHari cows roaming the town

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' / Photo Of Governor Umahi Posing With His Luggage At The Airport / This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.