Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) (49941 Views)

FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Excuzeme: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2016
lofty900:
This country is a zooo. He said it and he was jailed now I have confirmed it

And YOU will be JAILED as well! wink wink

Next....
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Beanhead(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2016
ki02020:

Alright, thanks to you all

Wasn't trying mock him, thought that was the correct word to use...you can see I mention him in the most polite way possible

yeah bro
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Beanhead(m): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2016
ruffcoin99:
And why do you want to brought out the gun? grin

Iti nke gi na akwa ada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Obiwiz(m): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
BetaThings:
That you will come out photoshopying
Is that all you got? Oya, say betathings.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by loomer: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Na aso rock remain for these people to carry their cows go
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
See level wink cheesy
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Zoroman: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
This picture is real and not Photoshop. The source is well known and credible. The danger the animals pose on our roads is unimaginable. I used to see signs like "Slow down, Animals crossing", but not any more. Its now a rat race in every aspect of our living.Some People in government are not doing the job they are paid to do anymore. God reboot Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Generalyemi(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
This media hype is getting out of hands oooooooo

But wait ooooo, APC used the media to kick PDP out.

Did they suddenly forget hw to use that weapon? or what the heck is happening?

By the way, this is terrible photoshoping.

only an utter simpleton will fall for this.

is not..can't u see d radiation of lights in cows eyed.even there shadow
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Generalyemi:

is not..can't u see d radiation of lights in cows eyed.even there shadow

grin grin grin

I know lots of guys that can make it look extremely more real than that bro

the fact that they could not even try to balance the lifted cows into the night image is quite appaling

its a poor photo job my broda
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
3kay945:
Absurd.
Make they come try am for Lagos na undecided

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/lawless-fulani-herdsmen-take-brt-lane/

Oga o!
They even ate grass off the BRT lane.
Will you keep kwayeeet?!!! grin angry angry
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

grin grin grin

I know lots of guys that can make it look extremely more real than that bro

the fact that they could not even try to balance the lifted cows into the night image is quite appaling

its a poor photo job my broda

Bros, you just dey whine mouth. Cows have grazed in worse places...... How much grass is on Lagos BRT lane? Abi Vanbrugh photoshop this one too?

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
mykl01:

Bros, you just dey whine mouth. Cows have grazed in worse places...... How much grass is on Lagos BRT lane? Abi Vanbrugh photoshop this one too?

1) Ma guy, I was born & bred in Lagos state. I have been to the high sides & suburbs of the city. I have lived, worked, toured & visited many areas of Lagos. I HAVE NEVER SEEN FULANI HERDSMEN LEADING THEIR COWS IN LAGOS. Have U?

Which Fulani man go chop liver finish come talk say I'm wan take Him cows on a tour in Lagos?

A city with machete wielding, odieshi (bullet proof) wearing, jazz holding Area boys.

Don't be misled by these political newspapers oooooooo

2) Y on earth will U think a group of cows & their leader will be allowed so close to the CBN headquarters?

U sabi where CBN headquarters dey?

U know Hw close that building dey to aso rock Villa?

Na wa for U ooooooo
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by panditocracy(m): 2:30pm On May 22, 2016
Northboy:
Photoshop @9ja level

Fool you have eyes but you can't see. How does that look like photoshopping? E be like say you worse pass those fulani illiterates.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Northboy(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2016
panditocracy:

Fool you have eyes but you can't see. How does that look like photoshopping? E be like say you worse pass those fulani illiterates.
I don't have your time, check my signature.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by 9japride(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2016
Those fulani herdsman are everywhere in Abuja, anybody saying those pictures are photoshop is just being mischievous. Let's always say the truth for once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Umahi Posing With His Luggage At The Airport / This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.