Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) (49936 Views)

FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by midolian(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
and you call this civilisation undecided
well, I just expressed what I feel about the pix. Good night!
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by DrObum(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
kceewhyte:
abegi borrow me the tin make I talkam
grin grin grin
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by bejeria101(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
The last cowbender is indeed a madcow.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Chitumu: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
The Herder was probably missing his way. I am a proud Fulani. Pls disregard all haters. This is temporary after all.

1 Like

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Lovelynature(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Waka jare oh ye herdsmen. Na una brother dey sit. But remember say nemesis go catch una one day.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Chickychic(f): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
Y are u guys making a big deal out if this? Una neva see cow dey pass road b4? This has been going on since I was little
Oga open ur eyes nd den remember very well,dey walk on grassed area not tagged roads moreso cbn area dat has nothing to do wit grasses. Even i no tell u,u shud av known wit pples comment.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by ipreach: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
this guys are getting it wrong

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Beanhead(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
ki02020:

Bring out is the correct word to use bro smiley
are you sure?? undecided thought anytime high time is used past tense will be followed??
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by nathpope(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Beanhead:
What is the matter with this people? I think it's high time I brought out my dad's gun

if ur dad's gun is a double barrel, u had betta think thrice..cos gone are d days when dis guys roam with sticks...they now go with AK47s...
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by ozimec(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
tommykiwi:
These guys really feel they can do what even they feel like doing now. How can they be roaming around with cows during night ? Not just night alone in the Federal Capital City for that matter. Mr President needs to act fast on this issue as soon as possible because it is getting out of hands, Cows now drag's road with cars! I think these guys have taken more than what they chew.

I think they should visit Aso Villa maybe, that's when PMB will feel their presence.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Vveni(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
We are now officially dragging space with cows. God deliver us.. Have never seen.

1 Like

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Rayhutar(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
shamecurls:
If they can roam freely in Abuja, then Anambra and Enugu re certified grazing fields
Guy you no dey tire for this your tribal bigotism self, must you tribalize every thread, nawa for you, get some sense abeg and decorum, you are disgracing yourself

3 Likes

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chickychic:

Oga open ur eyes nd den remember very well,dey walk on grassed area not tagged roads moreso cbn area dat has nothing to do wit grasses. Even i no tell u,u shud av known wit pples comment.
it's dark. So they are likely returning home. They can't be feeding at that time . It's no big deal.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by monerozi5590: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
ki02020:

.....d guy correct abeg... brought is d correct word to use.. lekwagi
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by ghands(m): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by shamecurls(m): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
[s][size=3pt]
Rayhutar:

[b]Guy you no dey tire for this your tribal bigotism self, must you tribalize every thread, nawa for you, get some sense abeg and decorum
, you are disgracing yourself
[/b][/size][/s]

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by DICKtator: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Solidarity trek for Bullharry!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by HirstMOG(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
where is buhari and Lie?
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Boko Haram have changed tactics
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
This media hype is getting out of hands oooooooo

But wait ooooo, APC used the media to kick PDP out.

Did they suddenly forget hw to use that weapon? or what the heck is happening?

By the way, this is terrible photoshoping.

only an utter simpleton will fall for this.

1 Like

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Umez2000: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
May God help us
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by ruffcoin99(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
And why do you want to brought out the gun? grin
Beanhead:
What is the matter with this people? I think it's high time I brought out my dad's gun
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by bikefab(m): 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
The earlier Nigerians rise against fulani infiltration of these shores the better for us all. Buhari and his pack of kinsmen are on a mission. There isn't any sentiments on this, his stand on all the recent killings are evident. He that wants a united nigeria must condemn abominable acts.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by newnesslaundary(m): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
i doubt if dis is true
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Georgestephen1: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
why are they rooming around if not to commit murder or .....
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by henrygale(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
I don't blame some of my igbo brothers who refer to Nigeria as a zoo! Where lawlessness is legal for some sects of people.
#lubish!
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by anigbajumo(m): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
tommykiwi:
These guys really feel they can do what even they feel like doing now. How can they be roaming around with cows during night ? Not just night alone in the Federal Capital City for that matter. Mr President needs to act fast on this issue as soon as possible because it is getting out of hands, Cows now drag's road with cars! I think these guys have taken more than what they chew.

I dnt blame u at all,I av met them time without number in the midnight with gun nd i always wait for them to pass before i continued with my journey.I dnt knw how nd why people condemn these herdsmen??
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
ki02020:

You are wrong! 'Brought out' is correct.

it is time i brought out
it is high time i brought out
it is about time i brought out

Any of the above is absolutely correct
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by amazingspiderma: 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
ki02020:

He is absolutely right,brought is correct not bring!!!!
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
this country is a joke undecided
Inhabited by jokers
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by shiimah: 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
...and Nnamdi Kanu said it that this is not a country but a Zoo, we doubted him said he insulted Nigeria.... Today, we are seeing d realities.
Cows now take to d roads while cars wait....
Human beings are killed daily because of cows...
May God save us from this Administration because they value cows more than Human beings...

1 Like

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
ilawanson44:

smiley my dear, I don't sell cheese balls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown / This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.