Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) (49939 Views)

FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by abimic(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
girlvyn:
This pics is photoshoped
As Much has I believe presidency has done little in terms of dozing off the tension building up from the fulanis extremism, I 100% believe this pic is a product of photoshopping and hence, Nigerians couldn't tell despite their eyes are opened. Well, there's a common saying that we look but see differently.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by stevejireh01: 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
this is the nation's capital and the CBN for that matter, these are not fulani herdsmen but boko haram. they got the freedom into the state capital the moment the road blocks were asked to be removed as bn directed by the President and the more reason the whole countru got infiltrated by them with ease.

let's keep our guard.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Danmas: 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
very terrible photoshoping…
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by coolscott(m): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2016
midolian:
well, I just expressed what I feel about the pix. Good night!
It may be artistically beautiful, seeing the cows against the building and the night sky walking to wherever it is they were walking but it definitely also looks wrong and not safe.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by coolscott(m): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2016
midolian:
its beautiful..

Take a good look @ the pics one more time..it seems the hatred you have for the herdsmen have beclouded your senses..
It may be artistically beautiful, seeing the cows against the building and the night sky walking to wherever it is they were walking but it definitely also looks wrong and not safe.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Firgemachar: 12:05am On Apr 30, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
This media hype is getting out of hands oooooooo

But wait ooooo, APC used the media to kick PDP out.

Did they suddenly forget hw to use that weapon? or what the heck is happening?

By the way, this is terrible photoshoping.

only an utter simpleton will fall for this.

This man!
What is your own Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 12:14am On Apr 30, 2016
DrObum:
This country sef

E get wetin I wan talk but as I just dey come back from a ban, make I pipe low undecided
baba no be only you ooo...me set just dey return from prison cos of these same Fulani animals issue.... I just silent dey watch our mods

1 Like

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Northboy(m): 12:23am On Apr 30, 2016
Photoshop @9ja level
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by millionaireman: 12:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Only in the Zoooooooooooooooooooooo Nigeria shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked cool cool cool shocked cool cool shocked cool cool shocked cool cool cool cool
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by lightheart(m): 12:39am On Apr 30, 2016
Is it just me or are those banana leaves I see in the side mirror? shocked
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by olajide8(m): 1:10am On Apr 30, 2016
It's tiresome they are all over abuja

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by SamOgasco(m): 1:36am On Apr 30, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

I strongly concur with you...

1 Like

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 30, 2016
[color=#990000]LET IT BE ON RECORD THAT IT IS WHEN BUHARI ASSUME LEADERSHIP THAT THESE FULANI JIHADISTS( SORRY HERDSMEN) ARE GOING ON A BLOODLETTING SPREE IN THE COUNTRY.

FROM THE MODE OF THEIR ATTACK,IT SEEMS THEY ARE WELL ORGANISED.

BUT THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE WIRED FOR VIOLENCE.

WHEN AN ATTACKER PUSH HIS VICTIM TO THE WALL,THE VICTIM HAS NO CHOICE THAN TO FIGHT BACK NOT MINDING IF HE WILL BE KILLED,AT LEAST IT IS BETTER HE DIED FIGHTING BACK.

THE FEDERAL GOVT. SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS UGLY TREND.EVEN THOUGH,IN ANIMAL FARM,IT WAS SAID THAT " ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL,BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS".....IT IS NOT THE CASE WITH FULANI HERDSMEN.....

MAYBE ALL OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY SHOULD PUT AN EMBARGO ON THEIR BEEF.LET THEM HAVE CATTLE RANCHES IN THE NORTH NOT COMING TO THE SOUTH TO KILL OUR PEOPLE AND RAPE OUR MOTHERS AND SISTERS.

THIS THEIR ACTIVITY AS CAPTURED BY THIS OP IS A SHOW OF TOTAL DISRESPECT FOR THE GOVT.

THEY SHOULD CALL THEIR LEADERS TO ORDER,THEY ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW
[/color]
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Gboliwe: 3:38am On Apr 30, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

If you have been to Abuja, you won't call this Photoshop. Its better to shorrop than be yapping away what you can't prove.

@topic: this shouldn't be new for anybody regular in Abuja. Cows graze every where, even in 3 arms district.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Obiwiz(m): 4:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Nigerians were warned last year. But gullibility got the better of them.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by chukzy700: 5:33am On Apr 30, 2016
He can't do anything because his a confuse president...........
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by BetaThings: 5:36am On Apr 30, 2016
Obiwiz:
Nigerians were warned last year. But gullibility got the better of them.
That you will come out photoshopying
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by BetaThings: 5:39am On Apr 30, 2016
DBriteLitehouse:
[color=#990000][color=#990000]LET IT BE ON RECORD THAT IT IS WHEN BUHARI ASSUME LEADERSHIP THAT THESE FULANI JIHADISTS( SORRY HERDSMEN) ARE GOING ON A BLOODLETTING SPREE IN THE COUNTRY.

Under Jonathan

http://saharareporters.com/2014/03/11/fulani-herdsmen-attack-benue-state-governor-suswams-entourage

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/fulani-reign-terror-killing-spree-continues/

http://allafrica.com/stories/201403181352.html

Record
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Niceiroko: 6:18am On Apr 30, 2016
Lia mohammed is coming for you
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Umamman(m): 6:25am On Apr 30, 2016
I think constitution calld it freedom of movement
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2016
I saw the the one of Awka in front page why is this one not in front page.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by ki02020(m): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2016
Beanhead:
are you sure?? undecided thought anytime high time is used past tense will be followed??
walexy30:

You are wrong! 'Brought out' is correct.
it is time i brought out
it is high time i brought out
it is about time i brought out
Any of the above is absolutely correct

Alright, thanks to you all

Wasn't trying mock him, thought that was the correct word to use...you can see I mention him in the most polite way possible
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by j1mmy: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2016
well Nigerians elected one of them president, impunity now reins. Enjoy fulani herdsmen rein

Is Buhari a cattle rearer and did he admit to being a herdsman? Yes, he gave an interview to that effect.

What is the difference between Buhari and the average herdsman? (apart from free army career) None, he has threatened violence on many occasions if he did not get his way.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by tommykiwi(m): 7:02am On Apr 30, 2016
Ogonimilitant:
I saw the the one of Awka in front page why is this one not in front page.
Broda U dey sleep? Is already in front page.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by midolian(m): 7:27am On Apr 30, 2016
coolscott:

True
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by NaInna(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2016
If u believe this u will believe everything. Real photoshoping

1 Like

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by onilpee: 8:05am On Apr 30, 2016
Our president is a motherfucker...........imagine shocked
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:07am On Apr 30, 2016
Gboliwe:

If you have been to Abuja, you won't call this Photoshop. Its better to shorrop than be yapping away what you can't prove.

@topic: this shouldn't be new for anybody regular in Abuja. Cows graze every where, even in 3 arms district.

Can U briefly explain Y none of the cows was stably positioned in the photo?

Y the double shaded glow?

Y am I even arguing with U ?

mtssscchheeww
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2016
Firgemachar:

This man! What is your own Fulani herdsmen?

SMH

I don't even know where to start the correction from.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Olajoy: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2016
kill one of those cows and u see them leave your community.
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2016
This could never happen when El Rufai was FCT minister. That man brought sanity here and made the capital feel like a capital. Height of disgrace and stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists / Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' / This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.