Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid (58514 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” / Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa / “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by bigtt76(f): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dem don cook de tin give de boy from village shaaaa grin

Sijo01:
Don't mind the frustrated teebliz. Na witch dey worry am
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by mindboggler: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
What is it with celebrities and airing their dirty laundry in public? What are family members there for? Whether this is a publicity stunt ot not, it is totally wrong.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by roymary: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Na oyinbo lie detector dey work for- E no fit work for 9ja woman grin

Unless na LAI DETECTOR grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wash

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by emmykk(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
U
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Iamvictor(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Don't use a lie detector it could have been hacked.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Swear with Ogun or Ayelala. Who lie detector don help?
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by phayvoursky(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
I FEEL FOR THIS LADY.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U MARRY AN OVERFED CHILD.

16 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by fawaz050(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
But U slept with lalasticlala na tongue

Tiwa God will c u tru

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by iyyke(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
dat TB guy deserve a soldier slap.. lyk 2tyms.. he needs brain reset

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Lattop(m): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
So sorry 4 Tiwa i felt how hurt she might av been

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by LieDetector(m): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tiwa trying to involve me in this whole mess. Thunder fire her angry

23 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by INTROVERT(f): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
it's not whether you believe TIWA or not, it's that boy who thinks he's a man that needs help. Whether she did or not 'social media' is never the right place to bring such sensitive stuff. TB will get what's coming to him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by dachin(m): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
#IstandwithTiwa jare!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by 4nobody4every1: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
don't use a lie detector, use Sango or Amadioha...

Doro is a cheerful giver joor..,
grin grin grin grin

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by nrexzy: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
She Did sleep with some maybe not all.. When we lie we tend to be defensive. She is a Grown Woman don't why she would have an issue with who she slept with or didn't sleep with.. Look @ the bright side, 2baba, Don jazzy they r living legends in the industry.. Abi na street guys she wan sleep wit ni?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by knowhowk: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
better with cabrator water ,one Alligator pepper and one kolanut, the consequence of such swear na confirm if she is guilty

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
lemme hear u say Toofancha lie detector!
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by ourchoice(m): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
2face Idibia!!
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by koolpope(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
In d second pix*wen d orgasm hits u*
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by HopeAtHand: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
There are differrnt types of men in this world.

Even if i catch my wife redhanded with another man, only the three of us will know about it. She will silently leave my house "due to irreconcilable differences".

Teebillz irresponsible sha, displaying such sensitive information on social media for all to read. The info sef especially na mere accusation without proof.

Teebillz has to understand that having Tiwa as his wife means he has to disabuse his mind of all immoral thoughts because her profession ensures she's always in company of male artistes who may be wealthier and even more goodlooking than him. He shud deal with his insecurities.

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by clerkent(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tel breeze abi wetin.that your coke stil remain mek i high my girlfrend just introduce me as his brother from another mother to a man.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by butanep(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
What's happening with tiwa salvage and her hubby everywhere on social media.

Please they should settle their differences outside the social media. They are creating unnecessary public attention.

When they were doing their love thing and had sex severally, I didn't know. So why disturbing us.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by pdpchangeapc(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
Why lie detector when there are cheaper and readily available and more effective indigenous detectors. Try to patronize home made products - Ogun, Sango, Epe, Gbetugbetu etc can do better.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Moiking(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
I hope we don't get a part 2 outburst from tj
after tiwa 's interview.. It won't be Internet
friendly at all..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by 1miccza: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chaiii!!!!!!! NL See as guys dey swear for Tiwa and babes dey swear for Tunji as una come swear all the swear finish naa winch wan a wan swear naaa ehn??

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
TeeBillz be a man, take care of your family and handle it. Don't let the past define who you are. Only a coward walks away from his family.

Meanwhile Sid and 2face have query to answer, did they cheat on their wives with Tiwa? Why isn't there any eyes or ears on them. Jazzy at least he's single.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by sukkot: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
she no fine without makeup. why this jones man wan kill hisself ontop am na ? yeye teebillz

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tiwa is a cheeeeerfulllllll giver. I've never seen a woman confess to cheating in my entire life, even if you catch her under a man.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Sexytemi(f): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
I believe you tiwa....

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by onatisi(m): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
The issue is even if tiwa slept all these ppl ,there was no need for teebliz to go public about it ,knowing fully well the irreversible and irrevocable damage such accusations might do to her career. He says he loved her but he destroys her career ,how does he think she will ever forgive him

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Qabt(m): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
How I wan knw,I dey dere?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman / Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi / Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.