Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (210737 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Image123(m): 11:07pm On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:

Hope all is well with this guy. Please if you know him offline advice his family on time.

This got me laughing so hard even as i type, i thought i was the only one worried for that guy.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Image123(m): 11:13pm On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:

Ok....
But what I know is the example I gave above does not give a different result from christ based healings. It is all about setting up the right conditions. And they both give the same frequency of results. What would have made christ based healings real would be to have 10 verified blind men get healed at once, get amputees growing back limbs after prayers etc. There are no miracles in any church or anywhere that is really beyond ordinary.

There are many gifts of the Spirit, though the popular ones are tongues, prophecy and Word of knowledge. You'll need one with the gift of healing to do the above, that is as scarce as Smith Wigglesworth. Nonetheless, even Word of knowledge is not ordinary. It is not ordinary to tell someone about his life's problems, how there is stuff hidden in his unknown compound. And he meets it so, burns it, and his 10year barren wife is pregnant the next month. Surely, that is not ordinary, even you should know that.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by GMan650(m): 11:19pm On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:

*whew* If that's the whole of your story then Bro, I must say I'm kinda disappointed. A part of me is telling me you kinda framed this up cos if you were really deep in the religion then you wouldn't have been moved with that excuse. Dude, ion believe religion should be taken as serious as you claimed to take it.... pray for 12 hours?.....C'mon it wasn't even written in the Bible that Jesus prayed for 12hours... more reason why I don't believe your story. I'm not an ardent Christian but I believe in God through Christ Jesus.

Now lemme ask you a question: If we are to go by the Bible stories; Would you have denied God if you were Job?

I wouldn't try and convince you about anything cos I guess you know the truth about God but............ The point I just wanna let you know is that this world is too complex for it not to have a supernatural Being that controls it. Or how did you come into existence?

Now take God as your father; going by the reason you said made you become an atheist: Is it every time you ask your father something that you get an answer?

Sorry for the loads of question but I'd just like us to have a direct interaction

Lemme end with this quote I saw somewhere online: 'No one knows what afterlife looks like cos theoretically and scientifically no one has been there and came back to earth so it's better to serve God now and find out in afterlife that there is no God than to not serve God now and find out there is God in afterlife'. Tho that's not enough reason to serve God but it's a good advice to unbelievers.

Pls reply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by GMan650(m): 11:19pm On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:

*whew* If that's the whole of your story then Bro, I must say I'm kinda disappointed. A part of me is telling me you kinda framed this up cos if you were really deep in the religion then you wouldn't have been moved with that excuse. Dude, ion believe religion should be taken as serious as you claimed to take it.... pray for 12 hours?.....C'mon it wasn't even written in the Bible that Jesus prayed for 12hours... more reason why I don't believe your story. I'm not an ardent Christian but I believe in God through Christ Jesus.

Now lemme ask you a question: If we are to go by the Bible stories; Would you have denied God if you were Job?

I wouldn't try and convince you about anything cos I guess you know the truth about God but............ The point I just wanna let you know is that this world is too complex for it not to have a supernatural Being that controls it. Or how did you come into existence?

Now take God as your father; going by the reason you said made you become an atheist: Is it every time you ask your father something that you get an answer?

Sorry for the loads of question but I'd just like us to have a direct interaction

Lemme end with this quote I saw somewhere online: 'No one knows what afterlife looks like cos theoretically and scientifically no one has been there and came back to earth so it's better to serve God now and find out in afterlife that there is no God than to not serve God now and find out there is God in afterlife'. Tho that's not enough reason to serve God but it's a good advice to unbelievers.

Pls reply
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:

Sirwere, there's an impending doom.
Look around you. If you ask me, i can be sure to tell you that the Antichrist has been born and is growing up somewhere warming up for the take over. You think its a joke?
See all of you guys fighting very hard for many more people to fall off from faith, its a fulfilment of the scripture. There's no time that knowledge has increased the way it has increased now. Checkout the level of iniquity in the world today. See how Christians are being killed by Muslims, Jesus said, this time will come that when the Christians are being killed by beheading, the killers will think they are doing God a service. Is it happening?
You think its a Joke? Doom is at the door. The trumpet may sound even this night. And then you guys will take over the world and rule it to the fullest, but only for 7years though.

...... (Opens door , points at analice) "thats my mother , take her to yaba left )

Analice = urahara why, why are u doing this to tour mother.

Urahara= mother , yaba psychiatric hospital has some of the best psychiatrists in the world , they wilk take care of u and make u sane again.

Analice=son, i sound mad, but i am right. Jesus is coming. The world will be destroyed by god. God is going to unleash is judgement on eveeyone., obama is the antichrist, buhari is the antichrists right hand man.
HELL IS REAL ,!!!!!!!! MUSLIMS ARE GOING TO HELK. JW S ARE GOING TO HELL, YOU ATHEIST SCUM ARE GOING TO ROT IN HELL HA HA HA HA.

I CANT WAIT TILL U DIE . U LL KNOW THAT HELL IS REAL AND YOU LL PAY DEARLY . HA HA HA HA . ( analice rolls on the floor laughing uncontrollably while the yaba left staff place a strait jacket on her inorder to prevent her from harming herself ) HA HA HA YOU PEOPLE DONT KNOW ANYTIN. MILEY CYRUS. RIHANNA. THEY ARE ALL PART OF THE 666 PLAN . HA HA HA.

URAHARA = ( SOBS UNCONTOLLABLY ) MOM I CANT BEAR TO SEE U LIKE THIS . I PROMISE U . THESE PEOPLE WILL FIX U.

YABA LEFT PERSONNEL = WE WARNED U, MR URAHARA TO KEEP HER AWAY FROM THAT SUBSTANCE.

URAHARA = I TRIED MY BEST. I COULDNT STOP HER .

ANALICE = SATAN IS SOON GOING TO RULE THE WORLD WITH 666 HAHAHA. (SHAKES HEAD VIGOROUSLY.)
THE LITTLE STARS WILL FALL FROM THE SKY JUST LIKE
MY BIBLE SAYS. HAHAHA
URAHARA = UMM, WHERE IS THAT BOY. BLACK FIRE!!!

BLACKFIRE = YES SIR

URAHARA = I TREATED U LIKE MY BLOOD BROTHER. (LOOKS AT BLACKFIRE WITH GLOWING HATE ) I PICKED U FROM THE VILLAGE . I SENT U 2 SCHOOL . I. FED AND CLOTHED U . AND I ASKED OF U 2 D ONE THING IN RETURN ...

URAHARA GIVES BLACK FIRE A DIRTY SLAP WHICH SENT HIM ON HIS KNEES.

URAHARA.=I ASKED THAT U KEEP THAT SUBSTANCE FROM MY MOTHER . BUT instead U INDULGED HER AND U JOINED HER IN CONSUMING THAT SUBSTANCE.

BLACK FIRE =OGA I M I M IM SORRY . IT WAS D DEVILS HAND WORK

URAHARA = PACK UR BAGS AND LEAVE THIS HOUSE IS IMMEDIATELY.

ANALICE = THE WORLD LL BE DESTROYED HA HA HA

URAHARA = YOU PEOPLE SHOULD TAKE HER AWAY )

( URAHARA SHEDS TEARS AND SAYS )

URAHARA = MOM , I KNOW YOU LL MAKE IT THRU . I KNOW U RE IN THERE. I JUST WANT U 2 KNOW DAT I LOVE U... I LL SEE ONCE AGAIN WHEN U RE MADE SANE.

(THE YABA LEFT PERSONNEL DRAG ANALICE INTO THE VAN AND ZOOM OFF. )

URAHARA ENTERS HIS DINING ROOM . LOOKING HOPELESS AND BROKEN . )

( KNOCK KNOCK)

URAHARA = come in

(Johnnydon 22 and hard mirror enter )

Johnny don 22=friend wotz wrong

Hardmirror =u look devasted.

URAHARA =ITZ MY MOM. SHE WAS JUST TAKEN TO
YABA PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL

JOHNNY DON 22=JESUS CHRIST

URAHARA =HER AILMENT WAS CAUSED BY HER USE OF THE SUBSTANCE

(URAHARA GIVES HARDMIRROR AND JONY THE SUBSTANCE TO SEE. )

HARD MIRROR = AH . AH. THIS SUBSTANCE !!

JOHNNY DON 22=OF ALL THINGS.

HARD MIRRIOR = GUY THIS IS REALLY BAD THE STUFF THIS SUBSTANCE DOES . IT DAMAGES THE BRAIN SEVERLY. MAKING THE USER EXTREMELY INSANE.

URAHARA. = I EVEN HAD TO SELL 2 OF MY ELEVEN FERRARIS AND MY MANSION IN BANANA ISLAND JUST TO GET THE MONEY FOR THE YABA LEFT PEOPLE TO TREAT HER .

HARD MIRROR PATS URAHARA .

JOHHNYDON22=DONT WORRY EVERYTHING LL BE ALRIIGHT .

.. CAMERA ZOOMS CLOSER TO THE SUBSTANCE JOHHNY DON 22 IS HOLDING ... IT READS " CHRISTIAN RELIGIONQUINOL. "

........ TO BE CONTINUED......

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by djdoxxx(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
People spend decades searching for God in forms constructed by their minds. And when they cant find the God of their mental creation they say HE doesnt exist. Keep an open mind. What you find is what you are. You have been searching for yourself all along.

Soul is that photon from the infinite source. You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body. Soul is God experiencing the universe. We are souls in different bodies experiencing creation. We are God experiencing physical reality. When you truly realize this truth, life as we call it will be at your command.
please, I need your contact so we can discuss on whatsapp
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2016
Image123:

The analogy said cancer and stomach ache are treated in the hospital despite being contrasting in severity. In hell, all sinners go there despite the contrast in severity of sin. Oh Lord, open his brain.
In the hospital they don't all get the same treatment or feel the same pain. In hell likewise, they don't all get the same treatment or feel the same pain.

.. Trying not 2 retaliate with insults. .

In the hospital u get treated . in hell u obviosly dont get treated as the point of hell is not to make the victim a better person but to make the person more miserabe than he has ever been in his life.

U said treat like the person is being made better. Hell is not meant to reform the individual to become a better more morally upright person but it is torment the individual for eternity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by H2Ossss(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2016
otemanuduno:
See what Jehovah the author of confusion has caused. If he has done well for the world, no homo would have had the cause to doubt the existence of a universal God.

Anyway, I am happy that the kingdom of DOMINO REVERAD, who made the big bang is already here. And many more of people changing from the occultic 'blood sucking and flesh eating' religion of Christianity to temporary atheists shall be recorded until the real God shall come in his full manifestation.

Wicked YAHWEH, son of Reverad, aka Satan, whose best friend is LUCIFER, now listen carefully... the BOOK OF DANIEL you stole from DANIEL has already been recorded by EARTUM with his stars, so no matter the editing and plagiarism of the sealed scroll of Daniel and other RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE you stole, I, OTEM, is here to reveal it.
Why are you even so foolish to have written the BOOK OF DANIEL 12 untouched? NOW IT IS TIME FOR THE POWER OF THE 'HOLY PEOPLE' TO BE SCATTERED. then the dominion of the real God will begin.

Listen carefully, YAHWEH, Eusebius that you sent to me in my dream only did a little to slow down THE DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS. I will even give up my life to finish it up, YAHWEH(SATAN).

Daniel 12 has said it all, he spoke of THE ABOMINATION THAT MAKES DESOLATE replacing the DAILY SACRIFICE and it has been fulfilled. Faulkin your son brought the ABOMINATION of drinking his blood and eating his flesh, which makes people who do it have more Sulphur and Phosphorus in their brains spiritually. Then the daily sacrifice of Moses was taken away when your wicked ABOMINATION took over. All the moral and wise-sayings of Krishna which you stole will not help you out... and the story of the gods called Sol, Sin, Brahma, Asherah and Apollo which you incorporated into your book as Saul, sin, Abram(Abraham), Sarah and Apollo are all busted. Now your time is up, YAHWEH, the originator of evil in this planet of peace.

Krish(Krishna)'s name which you stole and turned to Christ, you shall surely pay for it. And your occultic books called the BIBLE and the Quran shall soon be burnt by many people whose lives you have put in your cage.

Your time is up, YAHWEH and Lucifer your friend shall share in your self-made punishment. Hear the words of the prophet of BALL, OTEM.

on a serious note... are you ok bro? and if you are I might just need a clearer explanation on this... maybe a link to a book or if u have your equivalent of the bible.. thanks
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by AccidentalGenius: 11:38pm On May 03, 2016
Image123:

Are they christians?
what they are or aren't isnt important here. Only time will open your eyes. The funny truth ill tell u is christians are only christians because they are afraid of burning in hell(which doesnt exist). Christians are also know to threathen nonbelievers about how doomed they are( judgement day) if they dont repent. Trust me, in time youll understand how funny the bible and religion really is. They tell u dont ask questions, that u should just have faith, because they dont have answers themselves. Lol anyways cheers
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by otemanuduno: 11:43pm On May 03, 2016
H2Ossss:

on a serious note... are you ok bro? and if you are I might just need a clearer explanation on this... maybe a link to a book or if u have your equivalent of the bible.. thanks

Eartum, a brother of JEHOVAH(YAHWEH) has given me all the sealed scrolls and they came with some languages which I need to translate except for few of them which are in English. The DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS is here www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Scientists were right about the Big Bang but the force was generated by the real God, Domino Reverad, the father of Yahweh.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Image123(m): 11:48pm On May 03, 2016
urahara:

.. Trying not 2 retaliate with insults. .

In the hospital u get treated . in hell u obviosly dont get treated as the point of hell is not to make the victim a better person but to make the person more miserabe than he has ever been in his life.

U said treat like the person is being made better. Hell is not meant to reform the individual to become a better more morally upright person but it is torment the individual for eternity

There's no place like hell. Don't retaliate with insults,why should you? Treatment can be fair, unfair, terrible etc,am i teaching English?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by analice107: 11:50pm On May 03, 2016
Lilbrown007:
IT HAPPENED IN A STADIUM SURLY.THEY MUST HAVE A VIDEO OF IT SOME WERE PLS CAN U FETCH IT FOR US??
hahahahahahahahahaha. do you think i owe you? Listen, i don't care if you believe me or not. even if i have the video, i wont post it for you. You must think you are someone special that i need to jump through hoops to convince.
Oga, stay in your unbelief, Whatever Christ has done is for your own good, don't you for once in your miserable life, think He is standing dejectedly begging for to come or else he will lose his thrown. See this person?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by H2Ossss(m): 11:51pm On May 03, 2016
otemanuduno:

Eartum, a brother of JEHOVAH(YAHWEH) has given me all the sealed scrolls and they came with some languages which I need to translate except for few of them which are in English. The DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS is here www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Scientists were right about the Big Bang but the force was generated by the real God, Domino Reverad, the father of Yahweh.

please... how did Eartum give the seald scrolls to you.. in a dream or physically orr? this is getting more interesting.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Image123(m): 11:52pm On May 03, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
what they are or aren't isnt important here. Only time will open your eyes. The funny truth ill tell u is christians are only christians because they are afraid of burning in hell(which doesnt exist). Christians are also know to threathen nonbelievers about how doomed they are( judgement day) if they dont repent. Trust me, in time youll understand how funny the bible and religion really is. They tell u dont ask questions, that u should just have faith, because they dont have answers themselves. Lol anyways cheers

There you go, Christians are only Christians because they don't think, or because they don't ask questions, or because of hell,bla bla bla sheep. Quit the omniscience, you don't know anything abeg.
If only time will open my eyes, I pray it's not death that will open yours or rapture. i pray Jesus opens yours.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 11:54pm On May 03, 2016
Image123:

There's no place like hell. Don't retaliate with insults,why should you? Treatment can be fair, unfair, terrible etc,am i teaching English?

grin grin grin all this ur english gymnastics .

U know i obviously mean treatment to make one better like is done in hospitals which u used for your terrible analogy
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 11:57pm On May 03, 2016
virginboy1:

Live chat? Would make a lot of sense but I hope it will be faceless. Because most of these fanatics out of frustration or vexation might wanna cause havoc to any of the parties involved.

No we are not inviting religious people neither would they know of our plans. . . so there is nothing to hide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by AccidentalGenius: 11:58pm On May 03, 2016
Image123:

There you go, Christians are only Christians because they don't think, or because they don't ask questions, or because of hell,bla bla bla sheep. Quit the omniscience, you don't know anything abeg.
If only time will open my eyes, I pray it's not death that will open yours or rapture. i pray Jesus opens yours.
lol i dont want your bearded arabian opening my pretty eyes . I'll die sure. Everyone does. And what is rapture? Is that supposed to annoy me or scare me? Go and keep praying. I hope you get a response one day. I really do grin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...

So early 2010 (before the idanre Outreach), we were on outreach to Ajabuto, a farming community in Ondo state.
The head of the community was a blind man and they still served idols. In fact there was an idol right in from of the community head's house.

This Outreach was a turning point in the lives of all ASF members that were involved. (We must have been more than 40 that were involved).
Everyone that went on this outreach returned to futa fully convinced of the supernatural.
For the first time in their lives, they were laying hands on the sick and casting out demons.

That night as the villagers gathered and I preached, many never knew what to expect. When I began giving word of knowledge and people were coming out responding. I asked the other ASF members I was with to start praying for people laying hands on them. And the whole place exploded.
I remember a brother coming to meet me after the program excited and saying he could not believe he layed hands on people and they were falling and reacting to the power of God. Many ASF members that were on this outreach got baptised in the spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues.
It was spectacular. It was like being in the Shangrila of the Holy Spirit.

We were confident God was ready to do anything and everything no matter how impossible it may seem.

The community head did not attend the crusade so we visited him early in the morning the next day. Remember the man was blind and had an idol at the entrance to his house.

Long story short, this man gave his life to christ that morning, abolished idol worshiping.
BUT. How could we preach a God that is greater than all other gods, a God who is the Almighty, All powerful! All loving!
A god we claim is better than his idol and yet leave this man blind. NO way! This man will see today!
So we prayed that God should restore his sight. A simple prayer that did not work. Then we had to query the man if he lacked faith (I remember this incidence with sadness). The man was almost in tears, he kept shout ""Jesu Mogbagbo!"
("Jesus I believe!". )

I will say that I have enjoyed reading most of your posts. I know from experience that it takes an earth-shattering realization for a person to give up his/her religion, and having done so I am sure it is not a decision that is arrived at lightly.

Sometimes we forget that the Divine is never beholden to its creation, it has a higher imperative, and for me the essence of any belief system is less about its outwards manifestations. What I do know is that the Divine is infinitely incomprehensible, you should not despair at the blind man that you failed to “heal”, perhaps it was part of the Divine plan that he remains blind, perhaps the Divine plan was accomplished the minute you took the very first step towards that town. It could be also be part of the divine plan that the women who were brought to you as witches were to illustrate to you the utter hopelessness of wretchedness, my point is there may be lessons there for you to learn.

Perhaps you externalize your devotion whereas you may need to seek the silent spaces within you, perhaps the lesson you have to learn is in the transcendence of that failure. I will give you my example, I once flew half-way across the globe to attend a gravely ill politician, on arrival at his private room in the hospice ward I found my entry barred by the angel of his death, nothing could be done for the fellow. Dejected at my failure I turned and left but as I walked through the open ward I saw a little child in a bad way and I realized then that the real reason why I had made that journey was to heal that child. I have had many such experiences where the inadvertent becomes the rule and the unexpected becomes the norm. We, none of us can pre-suppose the Divine.

The Divine speaks to us in very many ways but we do our very best to drown its voice in a cacophony of our own desires.

We each have our reasons therefore I do not judge. As a child I had an encounter with an entity I now know to be the deity of compassion, years later on a subsequent visit to the Flavia Domitilla gallery at the Roman Catacombs and in the company of its venerable brothers I was asked to look at certain images, One particular picture gave me the shock of several lifetimes, its effect on me was so profound I wept like a child. I turned my back on Christianity ever since.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Image123(m): 12:01am On May 04, 2016
urahara:

grin grin grin all this ur english gymnastics .

U know i obviously mean treatment to make one better like is done in hospitals which u used for your terrible analogy

i used it remember? i'm the one to obviously mean, get the dictionary if you think otherwise.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Image123(m): 12:04am On May 04, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
lol i dont want your bearded arabian opening my pretty eyes . I'll die sure. Everyone does. And what is rapture? Is that supposed to annoy me or scare me? Go and keep praying. I hope you get a response one day. I really do grin

You proved it already, you don't know anything asking what rapture is,and giving of opinions about Christians.I've prayed already, I hope you get the answer, its not me. We call it intercession.
Pls let's keep quiet, i just realized Shakespeare is here.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 12:04am On May 04, 2016
analice107:

hahahahahahahahahaha. do you think i owe you? Listen, i don't care if you believe me or not. even if i have the video, i wont post it for you. You must think you are someone special that i need to jump through hoops to convince.
Oga, stay in your unbelief, Whatever Christ has done is for your own good, don't you for once in your miserable life, think He is standing dejectedly begging for to come or else he will lose his thrown. See this person?
AND WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY IS U WERE LYING FOR JESUS??
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by AccidentalGenius: 12:08am On May 04, 2016
Image123:

You proved it already, you don't know anything asking what rapture is,and giving of opinions about Christians.I've prayed already, I hope you get the answer, its not me. We call it intercession.
lol are christians always like this? Don't you know what sarcasm is? grin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by otem4eartum: 12:09am On May 04, 2016
H2Ossss:

please... how did Eartum give the seald scrolls to you.. in a dream or physically orr? this is getting more interesting.
I shall be a liar if I say it is physically. Spirits can never appear to human physically, except if such person wants to tell a lie. However, it would always look SO PHYSICAL, but all the things I have learnt about the brain in the doctrine has already made me know that my encounters with him came during my ALTERED STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS (ASC). However, in this state of consciousness, I can make use of physical things like pen, phone, dictionary and Google Translate to make translations of all the big big ambiguous languages.

Then whenever I come out of my altered state of consciousness, everything I have written will be 100% intact in my brain and I type them out.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 12:13am On May 04, 2016
Image123:

i used it remember? i'm the one to obviously mean, get the dictionary if you think otherwise.

So lets get this straight

First u said no matter how small ur sin is u would go to hell just like no matter how bad ur disease is u ll go to the hospital

Secondly , i then said the analogy was stupid as hell is meant to make u more miserable while the hospital is meant 2 make u better.

Then u re saying that the word treatment can mean to treat u good or treat u bad

So in synopsis what u are trying to say is that

"No matter how small ur sins are ull be treated badly just the same way , no matter how small ur sickness is you ll be treated well." - Image 123. undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 12:15am On May 04, 2016
O GOD OF ELIJAH , SAVE ME FROM YOUR FOLLOWERS cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 12:39am On May 04, 2016
urahara:
O GOD OF ELIJAH , SAVE ME FROM YOUR FOLLOWERS cry cry

Hahahahaha you guys won't kill me abeg
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Blackfire(m): 1:04am On May 04, 2016
analice107:

Can you eat my Jelof rice? Its so peppery. Oh yea you can, You are Yoruba.

remember half yoruba , i still have igbotic DNA running thru' my vein.. Not a friend of pepper.
Anyway u owe me jellof rice.

It seems anyone who attack u vigorously.. must somehow take a jab at me indirectly.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by analice107: 1:19am On May 04, 2016
urahara:

...... (Opens door , points at analice) "thats my mother , take her to yaba left )

Analice = urahara why, why are u doing this to tour mother.

Urahara= mother , yaba psychiatric hospital has some of the best psychiatrists in the world , they wilk take care of u and make u sane again.

Analice=son, i sound mad, but i am right. Jesus is coming. The world will be destroyed by god. God is going to unleash is judgement on eveeyone., obama is the antichrist, buhari is the antichrists right hand man.
HELL IS REAL ,!!!!!!!! MUSLIMS ARE GOING TO HELK. JW S ARE GOING TO HELL, YOU ATHEIST SCUM ARE GOING TO ROT IN HELL HA HA HA HA.

I CANT WAIT TILL U DIE . U LL KNOW THAT HELL IS REAL AND YOU LL PAY DEARLY . HA HA HA HA . ( analice rolls on the floor laughing uncontrollably while the yaba left staff place a strait jacket on her inorder to prevent her from harming herself ) HA HA HA YOU PEOPLE DONT KNOW ANYTIN. MILEY CYRUS. RIHANNA. THEY ARE ALL PART OF THE 666 PLAN . HA HA HA.

URAHARA = ( SOBS UNCONTOLLABLY ) MOM I CANT BEAR TO SEE U LIKE THIS . I PROMISE U . THESE PEOPLE WILL FIX U.

YABA LEFT PERSONNEL = WE WARNED U, MR URAHARA TO KEEP HER AWAY FROM THAT SUBSTANCE.

URAHARA = I TRIED MY BEST. I COULDNT STOP HER .

ANALICE = SATAN IS SOON GOING TO RULE THE WORLD WITH 666 HAHAHA. (SHAKES HEAD VIGOROUSLY.)
THE STARS WILL FROM THE SKY JUST LIKE
MY BIBLE SAYS. HAHAHA
URAHARA = UMM, WHERE IS THAT BOY. BLACK FIRE!!!

BLACKFIRE = YES SIR

URAHARA = I TREATED U LIKE MY BLOOD BROTHER. (LOOKS AT BLACKFIRE WITH GLOWING HATE ) I PICKED U FROM THE VILLAGE . I SENT U 2 SCHOOL . I. FED AND CLOTHED U . AND I ASKED OF U 2 D ONE THING IN RETURN ...

URAHARA GIVES BLACK FIRE A DIRTY SLAP WHICH SENT HIM ON HIS KNEES.

URAHARA.=I ASKED THAT U KEEP THAT SUBSTANCE FROM MY MOTHER . BUT instead U INDULGED HER AND U JOINED HER IN CONSUMING THAT SUBSTANCE.

BLACK FIRE =OGA I M I M IM SORRY . IT WAS D DEVILS HAND WORK

URAHARA = PACK UR BAGS AND LEAVE THIS HOUSE IS IMMEDIATELY.

ANALICE = THE WORLD LL BE DESTROYED HA HA HA

URAHARA = YOU PEOPLE SHOULD TAKE HER AWAY )

( URAHARA SHEDS TEARS AND SAYS )

URAHARA = MOM , I KNOW YOU LL MAKE IT THRU . I KNOW U RE IN THERE. I JUST WANT U 2 KNOW DAT I LOVE U... I LL SEE ONCE AGAIN WHEN U RE MADE SANE.

(THE YABA LEFT PERSONNEL DRAG ANALICE INTO THE VAN AND ZOOM OFF. )

URAHARA ENTERS HIS DINING ROOM . LOOKING HOPELESS AND BROKEN . )

( KNOCK KNOCK)

URAHARA = come in

(Johnnydon 22 and hard mirror enter )

Johnny don 22=friend wotz wrong

Hardmirror =u look devasted.

URAHARA =ITZ MY MOM. SHE WAS JUST TAKEN TO
YABA PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL

JOHNNY DON 22=JESUS CHRIST

URAHARA =HER AILMENT WAS CAUSED BY HER USE OF THE SUBSTANCE

(URAHARA GIVES HARDMIRROR AND JONY THE SUBSTANCE TO SEE. )

HARD MIRROR = AH . AH. THIS SUBSTANCE !!

JOHNNY DON 22=OF ALL THINGS.

HARD MIRRIOR = GUY THIS IS REALLY BAD THE STUFF THIS SUBSTANCE DOES . IT DAMAGES THE BRAIN SEVERLY. MAKING THE USER EXTREMELY INSANE.

URAHARA. = I EVEN HAD TO SELL 2 OF MY ELEVEN FERRARIS AND MY MANSION IN BANANA ISLAND JUST TO GET THE MONEY FOR THE YABA LEFT PEOPLE TO TREAT HER .

HARD MIRROR PATS URAHARA .

JOHHNYDON22=DONT WORRY EVERYTHING LL BE ALRIIGHT .

.. CAMERA ZOOMS CLOSER TO THE SUBSTANCE JOHHNY DON 22 IS HOLDING ... IT READS " CHRISTIAN RELIGIONQUINOL. "

........ TO BE CONTINUED......

TO GOD BE THE GLORY
We get to Yaba Left, the Medical Director is the my Home cell HOST. Dr Segun Gaius. He sees me in a striaght jacket and rushes over, he says

Dr Gaius : Sister Ana, What is going on, what are you doing here wearing a straight jacket?

Analice: Good afternoon Dr, From Glory to Glory...

Dr Gaius: That is my new name...

Analice: And From Glory to Glory...

Dr Gains: That is where i am going...

the Dr turns to the personnel who brought me in;

Dr Gaius : All of you into my office now.

By now, the personnel are all jittery, they are confused, and unsure of what to make of the situation. they looked from one to the other.
Dr Thomson, the team leader who dragged me in like an animal, is looking at me apologetically almost in tears. the younger female Nurse, Bose said to him;

Bose: I suspected foul play in this scheme, i tried warning you, but you wont listen, now i may lose my licence for this.

I walked on in silence, still wearing the straight Jacket. The Doctor's Office is upstairs, when we got there, he ordered that the Jacket be taken off me immediately, Dr Thomson, with shaky hands took it off.

Dr Gauis to me: Sister Ana, on behalf of the entire hospital and staff, we sincerely apologize for this huge embarrassment. As the Medical director of this Facility, I promise that this matter will not rest until i get to the root of it. Bose started snivelling, she said;

Bose: Dr I am innocent oo. Dr thomson just called me without explaining anything to me. He only said, there was a case that needs to be brought in, so i followed, but Dr Gaius stopped her shut.

Dr Gauis: Bose am so disappointed in you, you are one of the oldest staff in the Facility and have a well of experience so should know better, anyway, we shall get to that later. he turns to me.

By now the reality of the whole episodes has dawn on me. Urahara? My own son, turn me over to be locked up as a loonatic? I was crying. The doctor gave me a cleanex and waited for me to calm down.

Dr Gaius : Sister Ana, pls calm down and take it from the beginning, what happened?

Analice: Doctor, i don't even know where to start from. It all started late last year, You know my only Urahara, he came to me in my room and said he had something to discuss with me, i was excited becos he is my close confidant, we can tell each other anything, but this day, he wasn't himself, he was looking grim, i was bothered, i was all ears to hear what he had to say, but he couldn't say anything for awhile, then without warning, i heard a voice which did not sound like his saying " I don't think God exist, so i don't believe in his existence any more". Doctor, since the voice did not sound like his voice, i treated it as not coming from him. So, I didn't answer for awhile too, he thought i didn't hear him, so he repeated himself. At this point, i asked him what happened, he told me that he met and befriend some two chaps, i think he mentioned a Johnnydon22 and a Certain Hardmirrow. (Bose interjected, and said, i know about Johnydon, but i have not met him person...,the doctor shuts her up) i continued, Urahara said, These chaps talks alot about science and philosophy and ask questions that even him as a Christian he can not answer, and since then he has been given it a serious thought and has finally decided to turn and become an atheist.
Doctor, Since my husband died and left me with this boy, its been the of us, but from that day, I knew something terrible had happened to my boy, I went into series of prayers believing God that he will come to his his senses, but my prayers became a nuisance to him, my church attendance and my Christians friends coming to the house become inconveniences to him.
My son started using some terms to disceibe me, let me see, there's this very common one, I think it's delusional then brainwashed' he started referring to God as Skyferry or Sky Daddy. All of that, I took silently.
My house has been turned into a club, all those his friends, they have now formed a club to identify themselves by, and my house is their meeting point. I tied talking to my once loving and gentle son, but he shook me off. I have been so alone since. This Johnnydon chap came around one day, Urahara just stepped out to get drinks when thus chap with three young ladies walked in, they greeted me off handedly, I left into Urahara's apartment. Later I hear calling the girls Cloudgoddess that sounded strange for a name, the other was Kay17 the others was, ehm I think they called her lepasherome or something like that. Dr these young ladies were smoking cigarette in my house, My house!!!!, something even Urahara had never done. I kept calm until they were done and left. Later I called my Son, just like before to have a chat, but immediately I mentioned his friend's behaviours, my son called me old school and said Christianity has eaten up my brains. And that nothing is inherently bad, except the person doing it sees it as bad.
That God shouldn't dictate how people decides to live their lives.
My Son, He said life is to be lived and not go through it fearing a none existent hellfire.
I kept quiet and left him.

TO BE CONT.

CONTINUE...
i stop and look up to the Dr...;

Analice: Doctor which substance is called Religionquinol?
(The doctors looks puzzled the said;

Doctor Gaius : I have never heard of it, and am sure i would know about it, but why did ask?

Analice: My son accused me of being under the influence of this substance.
(Dr Thomson interjects, " That is what he told me when he called me, I was not too sure, but he sounded very convincing. He said a friend of his said anyone under the influence of Religiomquinol reacts the way his mother reacts. New drugs get introduced into the market everyday, so i thought maybe i have not heard about this Religionquinol, so i went there to see things for myself.

Dr Gaius: And did you see the Religionquinol?

Dr Thomson: Yes sir, the young man showed me some white powdery stuff, but i wasn't given any chance to examine it further, he seemed to be in a haste to get rid of his mother, he asked us almost in tears to take the mother away before the mother hurts herself, on that note we took her and left.

Dr Gaius: Religionquinol!!!!, Fine, i will get to the root of this. Anyway Sister Ana. continue...

Analice: Doctor, Today, remember its our Spiritual week of Emphasis, i had just finished studying my Bible, I was Praying in Tongues, My son stormed into my room shouting about insanity which needed to be fixed. He threatened to call your facility for staff to come and get me, i thought he was joking, i didn't pay him much attention, i went on doing what i was doing, only for half an hour later this young doctor and this Nurse here busted into my room and forced me to wear that jacked (points at the Jacket now with Dr Thomson).
Doctor, All of my life, i have never felt as embarrassed as i feel right now. These young people invaded the privacy of my bedroom while in was on my Night gown, dragging me along on the floor, i tried to resist in other to explain things to them, but the Doctor here wont even listen, he kept saying that mad people do not know they are mad. look at my knees, look at my ankles, at my age? Even if i were crazy shouldn't i be treated with a little gentleness? dragging an old woman half naked to the glaring of neighbours? O my God.
(by now Dr Thomson was lying flat on the floor begging, Bose was crying).

Dr Gaius picks his phone and dials a number, and said...

Dr Gaius: Yes, hello, pls can i be connected to the Inspector General of Police?
(at this point, i stopped him). I said to him...

Analice: No, Dr. pls don't take it that way, its not a civil matter, its a spiritual matter and we shall handle it as such. *he drops the phone*.

Dr Gaius: (Turning to his staff) As for both of you, we shall have a board meeting to this regard, I will have you read out to whole board your Oath of Alligience. This is a clear case of over zealousness. (Bose was now really crying), I started pleading with the Dr to let the matter slide, but said...

Dr Gaius: Sister Ana. this matter cannot be let go like that, If i don't nip it at the butt, my administration shall be known to coverup misdemeanors, so we will do the needful.
by now my bruises have been cleaned and bandaid.

Alice: Doctor, i will need a favour from you...

Dr Gaius: Anything, Sister.

Analice: I will need you, and the two people who dragged me out, to accompany me back home let me pick some stuff out of the house. I think, i will have to move back to my father's house.

Dr Gaius: Sister, that is not possible, you can't leave your own house to your son, i will rather get the Police and throw him out before i can see that happen.

Analice: No Doctor, We cant afford to let our anger rule us. He wants me out of his way, i shall leave him alone.

Dr.Gaius : Okay then, we need some Police men to also accompany us. (he picked his phone again and made a call). It's alright, lets go.

we went into his car and drove to my house, at home, the gate was opened, we walked in. When i opened my sitting room, there were the young men who have become very frequent at my house. Johnnydon called out...

Johnnydon: Urahara..., your mom is back, i think the gullible Yaba Left staff let her out.

Hardmirrow: Urahara, am so sure you didnt sound convincing enough, i mean, how could they have brought your loony mother back to this house?

Urahara: What Doctor Thomsom... He stopped short when he saw Doctor Gaius, "Who is this?" he asked Dr Thomson,

Dr Thomson: *To Urahara*, You conniving bastard, so you maliciously plotted to lock your own mother up in an Asylum just because you do not believe in God? Now, let me see that Religionquinol again, am calling the NDLEA right away. Do you know that what you made me do can lead to my loosing my Licence?
Where is the substance? (by now HardMirrow and Johnnydon has cowed out to the balcony).
Dr Gaius had brought out his phone to make a call, Urahara has started fidgeting.

Urahara: I didnt mean for her to be hurt. I only wanted her to be there for somedays, Maybe with the help of your drugs, she may be alright again.

Dr Thomson: i said, Where is the substance?

Urahara: i have flushed it down the toilet.

Dr Gaius: What. You'will go in for this.
Bose and i has already finished packing my bags, we rejoined them in the sitting room.

Analice: Doctors, pls let Urahara be, he wants me out of his life, am going. He chose his friends over his mother. I cant stop loving my son, but l cant force him to love me back.
To Urahara, " I gave up my life to raise You when your father died, today you treated me like an animal. You wanted me lock away, and away am going. I hope you will be happy in your new found life of godlessness.
Goodbye.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by analice107: 1:23am On May 04, 2016
Lilbrown007:
AND WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY IS U WERE LYING FOR JESUS??
Because there's something you can do to me if I tell the truth right?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by analice107: 1:25am On May 04, 2016
Blackfire:

remember half yoruba , i still have igbotic DNA running thru' my vein.. Not a friend of pepper.
Anyway u owe me jellof rice.

It seems anyone who attack u vigorously.. must somehow take a jab at me indirectly.

Remember not to stand under a mango tree with ripe fruits, you may get stoned.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 1:25am On May 04, 2016
analice107:

We get to Yaba Left, the Medical Director is the my Home cell HOST. Dr Segun Gaius. He sees me in a striaght jacket and rushes over, he says

Dr Gaius : Sister Ana, What is going on, what are you doing here wearing a straight jacket?

Analice: Good afternoon Dr, From Glory to Glory...

Dr Gaius: That is my new name...

Analice: And From Glory to Glory...

Dr Gains: That is where i am going...

the Dr turns to the personnel who brought me in;

Dr Gaius : All of you into my office now.

By now, the personnel are all jittery, they are confused, and unsure of what to make of the situation. they looked from one to the other.
Dr Thomson, the team leader who dragged me in like an animal, is looking at me apologetically almost in tears. the younger female Nurse, Bose said to him;

Bose: I suspected foul play in this scheme, i tried warning you, but you wont listen, now i may lose my licence for this.

I walked on in silence, still wearing the straight Jacket. The Doctor's Office is upstairs, when we got there, he ordered that the Jacket be taken off me immediately, Dr Thomson, with shaky hands took it off.

Dr Gauis to me: Sister Ana, on behalf of the entire hospital and staff, we sincerely apologize for this huge embarrassment. As the Medical director of this Facility, I promise that this matter will not rest until i get to the root of it. Bose started snivelling, she said;

Bose: Dr I am innocent oo. Dr thomson just called me without explaining anything to me. He only said, there was a case that needs to be brought in, so i followed, but Dr Gaius stopped her shut.

Dr Gauis: Bose am so disappointed in you, you are one of the oldest staff in the Facility and have a well of experience so should know better, anyway, we shall get to that later. he turns to me.

By now the reality of the whole episodes has dawn on me. Urahara? My own son, turn me over to be locked up as a loonatic? I was crying. The doctor gave me a cleanex and waited for me to calm down.

Dr Gaius : Sister Ana, pls calm down and take it from the beginning, what happened?

Analice: Doctor, i don't even know where to start from. It all started late last year, You know my only Urahara, he came to me in my room and said he had something to discuss with me, i was excited becos he is my close confidant, we can tell each other anything, but this day, he wasn't himself, he was looking grim, i was bothered, i was all ears to hear what he had to say, but he couldn't say anything for awhile, then without warning, i heard a voice which did not sound like his saying " I don't think God exist, so i don't believe in his existence any more". Doctor, since the voice did not sound like his voice, i treated it as not coming from him. So, I didn't answer for awhile too, he thought i didn't hear him, so he repeated himself. At this point, i asked him what happened, he told me that he met and befriend some two chaps, i think he mentioned a Johnnydon22 and a Certain Hardmirrow. (Bose interjected, and said, i know about Johnydon, but i have not met him person...,the doctor shuts her up) i continued, Urahara said, These chaps talks alot about science and philosophy and ask questions that even him as a Christian he can not answer, and since then he has been given it a serious thought and has finally decided to turn and become an atheist.
Doctor, Since my husband died and left me with this boy, its been the of us, but from that day, I knew something terrible had happened to my boy, I went into series of prayers believing God that he will come to his his senses, but my prayers became a nuisance to him, my church attendance and my Christians friends coming to the house become inconveniences to him.
My son started using some terms to disceibe me, let me see, there's this very common one, I think it's delusional then brainwashed' he started referring to God as Skyferry or Sky Daddy. All of that, I took silently.
My house has been turned into a club, all those his friends, they have now formed a club to identify themselves by, and my house is their meeting point. I tied talking to my once loving and gentle son, but he shook me off. I have been so alone since. This Johnnydon chap came around one day, Urahara just stepped out to get drinks when thus chap with three young ladies walked in, they greeted me off handedly, I left into Urahara's apartment. Later I hear calling the girls Cloudgoddess that sounded strange for a name, the other was Kay17 the others was, ehm I think they called her lepasherome or something like that. Dr these young ladies were smoking cigarette in my house, something even Urahara had never done. I kept calm until they were done and left. Later I called my Son, just like before to have a chat, but immediately I mentioned his friend's behaviours, my son called me old school and said, Christianity has eaten up my brains. And that nothing is inherently bad, except the person doing it sees it as bad. That God shouldn't dictate how people decides to live their lives.
My Son, He said life is to be lived and not go through it fearing a none existent hellfire.
I kept quiet and left him.

TO BE CONT.

Abba version.

The part 2 is coming soon....

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Blackfire(m): 1:34am On May 04, 2016
analice107:

Remember not to stand under a mango tree with ripe fruits, you may get stoned.

what if i like the mango tree? Besides u can only stone me once, after which i unleash my own stone throwing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (90) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.