Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (208640 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ScienceWatch: 2:02am On Dec 03, 2016
lordnicklaus:

It has not gotten to this bro!!!!! You seem to derive fun in scaring atheists. I am a theist but I feel everyone believes or do not believe in something for a reason.
The results of this study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.

New information from a 22-year old study at a German University has many psychiatrists and psychologists throughout the world wondering if atheism is a sign or warning of a more serious mental illness already present or in the process of developing.

Doctors are searching for a gene that might cause a correlation between serious mental illness and what they are calling “overt atheism.”

For the time being psychiatrists and research psychologists in Germany and Switzerland are calling this medical anomaly, “The Misfit Syndrome.”
Doctors at the University in Hamburg have been investigating the connection between religious beliefs and overall mental health and the results of the study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.
View the full article here:
http://thedamienzone.com/2012/08/17/atheism-as-a-mental-disorder-or-illness-new-studies-say-yes/

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ScienceWatch: 2:05am On Dec 03, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Lol . Nobody became an atheist after this thread . So no biggie grin grin

We are expecting winner01 anytime from now for the next round of attacks . cool cool
Atheists or people who are very strident about their atheism are heavily prone to mental illness:

“There were 17,809 people in the study. It was a very large model as far as psychological experiments go.” This came as quite a shock to us as we studied patient after patient.

“Overt atheism, in other words, atheism that is professed as a way of life by some individuals — a manifesto of sorts — was found to be a common component inherent to many people suffering from other forms of severe mental illness,” said Dr. Hans Zimmermann MD PhD

“We started to notice that many of our experimental volunteers — those who were defiantly atheistic in their beliefs — were also suffering from various forms of dissociate disorders and social adaptation manias.

This came as quite a shock to us as we studied patient after patient because for years we have been led to believe that religious zeal was often a patently obvious sign of mental illness, but in fact this is not the case. Quite the contrary.

“The individuals we have studied, especially those under the age of forty who actively participate in open debate about their own avowed atheism, or people who are very strident about their atheism are heavily prone to mental illness — and most of the illnesses are quite severe. This was not a handful of subjects who were studied, mind you. There were 17,809 people in the study. It was a very large model as far as psychological experiments go.”

http://thedamienzone.com/2012/08/17/atheism-as-a-mental-disorder-or-illness-new-studies-say-yes/

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by obataokenwa(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
jcjoof:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While urging you to retrace your step back to Christ I will not want you to bring CAC Campus Fellowship FUTA into your story because I was one of the leaders in the fellowship for the session you quote and we did not have record of anyone that died due to fasting. I will still want to refer to you as brother because I know that it is still in the power of God to save you. Jesus love and will like to receive you back. Enjoy your day...
no need telling him to retrace his steps to be saved. if truly he go to the extent he got to as a previous Christian and now curse God, dear he has already sinned against the Holy Ghost. no rememdy
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ScienceWatch: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Atheists or people who are very strident about their atheism are heavily prone to mental illness:

“There were 17,809 people in the study. It was a very large model as far as psychological experiments go.” This came as quite a shock to us as we studied patient after patient.

“Overt atheism, in other words, atheism that is professed as a way of life by some individuals — a manifesto of sorts — was found to be a common component inherent to many people suffering from other forms of severe mental illness,” said Dr. Hans Zimmermann MD PhD

“We started to notice that many of our experimental volunteers — those who were defiantly atheistic in their beliefs — were also suffering from various forms of dissociate disorders and social adaptation manias.

This came as quite a shock to us as we studied patient after patient because for years we have been led to believe that religious zeal was often a patently obvious sign of mental illness, but in fact this is not the case. Quite the contrary.

“The individuals we have studied, especially those under the age of forty who actively participate in open debate about their own avowed atheism, or people who are very strident about their atheism are heavily prone to mental illness — and most of the illnesses are quite severe. This was not a handful of subjects who were studied, mind you. There were 17,809 people in the study. It was a very large model as far as psychological experiments go.”

You were never a true pastor after all ! You certainly were one of the thousands of fake pastors that allow his congregation to suffer.

How do atheists/deists/agnostics,etc use defence mechanisms to deny God or a personal God? What follows are what psychologists and psychiatrist believe to be the major ways.

DENIAL: This mechanism is very simple: the atheist/deist simply denies reality and does so with intensity and persistence. There are people who are told by doctors daily that they have a terminal illness. Their way of coping is to deny that it could be true. Atheists/deist do the same: they intensely and persistently deny that God could exist. They block out the possibility and fight it with all their might.

RATIONALIZATIONS: This is a favourite mechanism of atheists/deist. It is simply the reliance on logical-sounding but false reasons to negate reality. Atheists/deist will offer countless “logical-sounding” reasons why God does not exist, or why atheists/deist cannot accept the existence of God or religion. They are very creative at doing so, and they specialize in using pedantic language to sound convincing to others and to themselves. They fool themselves that they are of superior intelligence and that they must be correct in their conclusions. In reality, they are simply foolish rationalizers.
View the link for the full article: http://atheismexposed.tripod.com/atheists_mentally_ill.htm

How do atheists use defence mechanisms to deny God

REPRESSION: This mechanism entails forcing painful material into the sub-conscious unconsciously. The atheist/deist who uses this mechanism is not aware of it. All of existence shouts out, "design." Every little detail in nature offers evidence of the Artist’s touch. One only has to stop, observe and see that we are not surrounded by the grotesque, but by beauty, unity and harmony. The atheist mind will not stop and observe and see the connection. If they do stop to look, they will acknowledge the art -- but not the artist.

SUPPRESSION: Suppression is similar to repression, but with one exception: it is conscious. Science is continually offering evidence of intricacy and brilliance on the Creator’s part. The concept of design is daily being reinforced by all the sciences. Accepting the evidence for former atheist, Anthony Flew, may have been painful at first, but he finally accepted the glaring reality. Most atheists/deist will not. They will consciously “reject” the evidence, without any fair and sufficient analysis. And finally exclude God or reject the power of religion.

DISPLACEMENT: This mechanism has to do with transferring feelings from one deserving object to another undeserving one. As explained above, many Atheists/deists are angry and hurt, because of abuse or mistreatment by authority figures, parents, religious people or religious leaders. In time, they transfer their anger to God who allowed the events that caused their pain to take place. The end result of this mechanism is to abolish what they see as the ultimate source of their pain: God.
View the link for the full article: http://atheismexposed.tripod.com/atheists_mentally_ill.htm

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by chrmn1: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
obataokenwa:
no need telling him to retrace his steps to be saved. if truly he go to the extent he got to as a previous Christian and now curse God, dear he has already sinned against the Holy Ghost. no rememdy
if there is any truth in his posts, I don't think he has reached that stage of sinning against the Holy Ghost. He was just vibrant and fervent. He has not reached that stage so there's still hope for him
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ScienceWatch: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
HardMirror:
Now christianity is a fantastic religion. Although we love saying christianity is not a religion (smiles), we prefer saying it is a relationship with God. I smile because these are part of the things that makes christianity seem special. (More on this later)

Many people erroneously think atheists were never good christians, or that they become atheists because they want to sin. Lol, that is absolutely wrong. It is almost impossible to be a better christian than I was. I don't joke with purity and sincerity. I fast for more than half of the year, to maintain a good level of purity and focus. (And I was damn thin too).

This is one of the reasons why it is impossible to convert me again. There is nothing anyone can say or do that shakes me.

So christians online stop thinking people are not being sincere when they say they are atheists.

MY JOURNEY TO ATHEISM BEGINS: https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian#45183779
Hi Hardmirror, you say that you have a pastors certificate ! I believe that certificate was the beginning of your delusions. You then had delusions of grandeur but things did not go your way. True Pastoring have nothing to do with certificates. It has everything to do with service to the suffering masses as you would have freely seen on Emmanuel TV.

You are more proud of your certificate and your fasting. You say you fasted for purity for six months so no one can be a better christian than you. Hardmirror, you need a dose of humility or else you will never get back to the light you were part of.

You play the blame game, instead of checking yourself. like thousands of pastors out there, you dont have what it takes. A highly ordained and powerfully anointed pastor once said it like this to another pastor with serious problems, "You are not recognized in heaven."

To be recognized in heaven and finally demonstrate that you are anointed with power, after all this you become a true Pastor.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists that humbly want spiritual enlightenment in;
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ScienceWatch: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
HardMirror:

Na you sabi. You can kindly leave the thread. I am not here to convert people. I am here to correct some misconception and share my story and many around the world are searching for details of the lives of people who from christians are now atheists.
Hi Hardmirror, you say that you have a pastors certificate ! I believe that certificate was the beginning of your delusions. You then had delusions of grandeur but things did not go your way. True Pastoring have nothing to do with certificates. It has everything to do with service to the suffering masses as you would have freely seen on Emmanuel TV.

You are more proud of your certificate and your fasting. You say you fasted for purity for six months so no one can be a better christian than you. Hardmirror, you need a dose of humility or else you will never get back to the light you were part of. The purity Jesus speaks about is purity from the heart. You are materialistic thats why you are now where you belong, with materialistic deists/ atheists/ agnostics

You play the blame game, instead of checking yourself. like thousands of pastors out there, you dont have what it takes. A highly ordained and powerfully anointed pastor once said it like this to another pastor with serious problems, "You are not recognized in heaven."

To be recognized in heaven and finally demonstrate that you are anointed with power, after all this you become a true Pastor.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists that humbly want spiritual enlightenment in;
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uzoexcel(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
Give it a rest will ya lipsrsealed

ScienceWatch:

You are more proud of your certificate and your fasting. You say you fasted for purity for six months so no one can be a better christian than you. Hardmirror, you need a dose of humility or else you will never get back to the light you were part of. The purity Jesus speaks about is purity from the heart. You are materialistic thats why you are now where you belong, with materialistic deists/ atheists/ agnostics

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ScienceWatch: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
urahara:

Waaw grin
Hardmirror, you were correct when you called out " Repent, the kingdom of God is now here."

You know that "repent" means to change your mind from your own ideas of God. But "Kingdom of God" now here is awesome power now available?

The very serious problem with this, is that you did not have, the correct authority to call this out. You were at that moment no better than the people in the church benches. No anointed Power from on high.

When a truly anointed pastor calls out " Repent, the kingdom of God is now here." Miraculous power to heal and deliver etc is immediately released for the benefit of those that respond to your call. You know this to be true, because it is written.

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ScienceWatch: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
wirinet:

That is where you got it wrong. Nairaland has changed many peoples religious beliefs, many people have abandoned religion altogether because of Nairaland, including the founder - Seun. Nairaland provides avenue for people to come out of the closet and question religious dogma they have been indoctrinated with since childhood.
Now that the whole truth is freely available, people will stop abandoning their religions. Nairaland is becoming the venue where millions of sincere people finally have the last chance to separate the fake from the real.

My post to "Hardmirror" will be repeated here for the benefit of breaking the invisible chains that block our success. Hardmirror's success as a pastor was block because he was taught by other FAKE pastors.

Hardmirror, you were correct when you called out " Repent, the kingdom of God is now here."

You know that "repent" means to change your mind from your own ideas of God. But "Kingdom of God" now here is awesome power now available?

The very serious problem with this, is that you did not have, the correct authority to call this out. You were at that moment no better than the people in the church benches. No anointed Power from on high.

When a truly anointed pastor calls out " Repent, the kingdom of God is now here." Miraculous power to heal and deliver etc is immediately released for the benefit of those that respond to your call. You know this to be true, because it is written.

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ScienceWatch: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
lepasharon:

grin grin grin
What great advice to give a pastor that rejected Christ. Yes we must not judge him, but rather grab his mind away from the satanic grip of agnosticm/deism/ atheism. Allow me to share my previous comments to fake Pastor Hardmirror. I am not say this in a bad way. I am rather emphasizing a point about how to early recognize a fake pastor from a real pastor as you will find in my comments below.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS [/b]Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

[b]What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ScienceWatch: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
urahara:

grin grin u got me laughing at the bolded . lollll
What great advice to give a pastor that rejected Christ. Yes we must not judge him, but rather grab his mind away from the satanic grip of agnosticm/deism/ atheism. Allow me to share my previous comments to fake Pastor Hardmirror. I am not say this in a bad way. I am rather emphasizing a point about how to early recognize a fake pastor from a real pastor as you will find in my comments below.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS [/b]Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uzoexcel(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lol...I can relate with the part about takn novels to church smiley

YTderin:
It's like the moment you decide to emancipate yourself from the slavery of religion, you have more intuition to ask questions, research, read,....... I mean, you just feel limitless.
I wasted 18years of my life bounded by the shackles of religion.
I don't argue religion with anyone, hold your beliefs and let me hold mine.
If my mom knows how deep I'm into this, she'll just nag herself to a heart attack, we are still having issues with going to church. I just honour her by going to church on Sundays arming myself with a novel or book (in the guise of the bible). Or better still lie about going to a friend's church, and spend my day at the cinema.
Its just sad, I can't just be my actual self, without people thinking you are possessed.
NB: no Christian fanatic, should bother quoting me, especially using the Bible. I don't recognise it as a fact.
Shout out to all agnostics / atheists on the house, see y'all in hell or wherever they think we are going to be damned to, eternally. Me thinks we are going to have fun.
PS: No preaching to me please. I'm irredeemable.

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ScienceWatch: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
HardMirror:
To those who want me to skip the stories and my experiences and go straight to how I became an atheist, please be patient. The details I am giving are important has I have a lot to expose.
There are many reasons why Christianity has survived the test of time even tho it is built on lies and deep human psychology. Many suspect this but find it almost impossible to question God or his word. Some are still thinking I just became an atheist. I have been an atheist since 2011. Totally stopped praying and going to church since 2012.
After examining your pitiful and sly attempt to suck unsuspecting people into your satanic ring, I find enough proof to sound a warning here:

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ScienceWatch: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
uzoexcel:
Give it a rest will ya lipsrsealed

you welcome !
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ScienceWatch: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
ScienceWatch:
The results of this study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.

New information from a 22-year old study at a German University has many psychiatrists and psychologists throughout the world wondering if atheism is a sign or warning of a more serious mental illness already present or in the process of developing.

Doctors are searching for a gene that might cause a correlation between serious mental illness and what they are calling “overt atheism.”

For the time being psychiatrists and research psychologists in Germany and Switzerland are calling this medical anomaly, “The Misfit Syndrome.”
Doctors at the University in Hamburg have been investigating the connection between religious beliefs and overall mental health and the results of the study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.
Hi Lordnickluas, You are one of many that deliberately misinterpret the purpose of all this. I repeat. read carefully.

The gods of the agnostic, atheist, deists, humanist are disguises, but underneath the mask you with find big trouble.
At least protect the youth of the world from this soul destroying satanic inspired belief systems that ends in a Mental Asylum. You will seek help in times of need and these groups will mock you instead.

Mercy can not be found among them ! The end result is that you will soon suffer unexplained anger, moodiness, depression, inability to forgive, cruelty, etc, etc, etc. Then you will be ready to except scientific solutions to spiritual problems. They will give you dangerous mind altering drugs that has no cure.

The satanic master minds of these systems suffered terrible mental problems and spread explosive suffering to the world : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley and Nietzsche, Issac Newton, Albert Einstein and many more.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by obataokenwa(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
chrmn1:
if there is any truth in his posts, I don't think he has reached that stage of sinning against the Holy Ghost. He was just vibrant and fervent. He has not reached that stage so there's still hope for him
did you read where he said he has operated in the gift of word of knowledge and how he casted out demons and delivered people? read Kenneth Hagin book. "I believe in vision". there is an example of a woman who reached that stage and then just told people trying to win her back that she don't want the Lord anymore. God told Kenneth Hagin that is the level one can sin against the Holy Ghost.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by paulGrundy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
obataokenwa:
did you read where he said he has operated in the gift of word of knowledge and how he casted out demons and delivered people? read Kenneth Hagin book. "I believe in vision". there is an example of a woman who reached that stage and then just told people trying to win her back that she don't want the Lord anymore. God told Kenneth Hagin that is the level one can sin against the Holy Ghost.

The OP is probably not whom he claims to be, as several accounts of his story has been refuted by his Alumni here in nairaland. He has been called on to provide evidence to substantaite his claims, but has been unable to do that.

https://www.nairaland.com/3485930/exposing-hardmirror-tale-two-mirrors

https://www.nairaland.com/3477844/investigation-hardmirrors-claims-pastor-atheist

Towards the last page of the first link an Alumni of a discipleship school he said he attended and from whence he claimed he became a pastor and did "miracles", identified him and then said he never finished discipleship school, cos he was very arrogant and overly concerned with position. Which shows its possible his “exploits” are ficticious.

Here is a closing remark from Seun, before the thread was locked.

Seun: I wish to congratulate everyone who has been active on this thread for convincing us that HardMirror's story is probably not entirely true.

To put an end to this controversy, I've dropped the thread in question from the home page, since HardMirror hasn't proved that it is all true.

I hereby urge all ex-Christians who became atheists because of HardMirror's testimony to reconsider their beliefs in light of this information.

I hereby close this thread and instruct every Nairaland member who wants to continue to discuss HardMirror's story to go to the original thread.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ScienceWatch: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
ScienceWatch:

You are more proud of your certificate and your fasting. You say you fasted for purity for six months so no one can be a better christian than you. Hardmirror, you need a dose of humility or else you will never get back to the light you were part of.

Hardmirror, one last thing. If your story have any truth in it, then the reason why you changed against Jesus Christ is because you have been trained by fake pastors. What is the biblical evidence of how to identify a fake pastor ?

Here it is :

Jesus says to all real pastors, ministers and evangelists that humbly want spiritual enlightenment and power;

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.

[b]Now the world finally have a free education channel [/b]24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12

Here Jesus explains why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission. Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by JhyMedex: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
gbadexy:

I'm a muslim but was curious about this thread.
O.
Am nt a Muslim.. Jst a Sapiosexual.. I must confess amidst d deluge of craziness n fanaticism on dis thread.. Ur comment is like an overflowing oasis in an odawise Barren Desert...
Tanx again
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:50am On Dec 12, 2016
HardMirror:
Hello,

I am sorry I won't be able to reveal my real name. But every other detail I give are absolutely genuine.

If you were a FUTARIAN from 2007 to 2012 it's possible you know this radical dude typing this. Yes. I was a popular christian on campus because of my activities then.

I had formal Pastoral training from my home church with a certificate. (Don't want to name the church). That was before I got admission into
FUTA. We planted 2 new churches before I gained admission and was able to get the churches members before handing over to more experienced pastors.

Believe it or not, I have over 300 converts that I know of and had a book I wrote the names of my converts so has to pray for them everyday by name.

I am very sure the real number will be in the thousands, because this 300+ converts are the only ones I have their names written.

I stayed in Akindeko Hostel in my first year in Futa. I was one of those who did what we called "morning cry" everyday in the hostel. Usually from 6am in the morning. Preaching that people should repent for the kingdom of God was at hand.
I remember how I usually had clashes with the muslims at the mosque beside Akindeko Hostel.

NOTE: this is a true life story and all I say is nothing but the absolute truth. More of this story is to come.
You can follow for updates

Continued here: https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian#45183472

Bro, I took my time to read all your stories and the experiences of your faith and belief with keen interest to know what happened to you and why you backslided from your faith. The simple answer is that:

You are trying to test God all your life. (Big mistake) God is NOT a slave you order around. Praying is making a honest request and NOT giving orders or making wishes, you failed to understand this basics in Christianity.

You lived your Christian life in self-righteousness (Big mistake) you failed to allow grace to take full effect. It's impossible to live a life of holiness in your human body only grace makes you blameless in God's sight through Christ Jesus. If holiness can be attained in this present life then there won't be need for heaven.

You tried to control how the holy spirit works as such got disappointed when the spirit is silent (Big mistake) the holy spirit only works on God's instructions and NOT on your instructions.

You question why God fails to do what you want instead of allowing him to have his way in your life and the life of those you came across (Big mistake)

See my dear brother, if only you learned to hear from God you will know that sometimes God won't allow some things to happen because of what plans he has concerning those things no matter how logical it may seem to you for him to answer just as you wish.

Lessons:

Let God have his way and NOT your way.

Let the will of God be done and NOT your will

It is God's business to save a soul and NOT your business, let him finish whatever work he started in the life of an individual, at the appropriate time he will act and NOT at your time.

DONT try to play God, this was the beginning of your journey into rebellion and disbelief.

You might say "but God said I should ask in his name and it shall be given" yes only if it serves his purpose, Remember he know the end from the beginning. By the way, Is it logical for a 3 year old kid to ask his father for the keys of his truck to drive around Lagos? Even though his father would love to give him the keys considering he is his son and has the right to ask him anything, wouldn't it be a bigger mistake to hand him the keys to his truck considering the danger of the son having an accident? If only you understood this simple logic as to why not every request must be granted your faith in Christ wouldn't have waxed cold.

Please don't forget that everything works to bring glory to God however strange or evil it may seem, the greater the testimony the greater the glory of the power of God. At the appropriate time he will act. God's time is always the best and NOT your time...his ways are not your ways, he works in mysterious ways.

I await your response and may God lead you back to himself.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2016
Thank God they did not commit suicide because of this thread. Caused so many High blood pressures. Get well soon every one who this thread almost killed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by damogul: 8:24am On Dec 18, 2016
The OP has been exposed as a liar. Read the link

https://www.nairaland.com/3485930/exposing-hardmirror-tale-two-mirrors
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2016
Happy day of delusion to my christian friends wink
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Charlesdock(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
While some are moving away from Christ, others are moving in. Let me just sit and read more
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Abeeni: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
obataokenwa:

Was it not stated in the bible that God does not want the sinner to die unrepentant? So what do you mean by no remedy?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
HardMirror:
Happy day of delusion to my christian friends wink

We JWs believe that hellfire doesn't exist. God will not burn people in fire. I'm not judging you, but you didn't get the right view of the scriptures. Most churches teach false teachings, find out the right teachings and you will be more inclined to coming back to serve God again.

Please I mean no offense. I am not forcing you back to Christianity.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by obataokenwa(m): 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Abeeni:

Was it not stated in the bible that God does not want the sinner to die unrepentant? So what do you mean by no remedy?
The reason I said no remedy. one of the things one will do to sin against the Holy Ghost is.... when you have tasted of the power of the world to come i.e, you have enjoyed the gift of the spirit like he stated that he has casted out demons and conducted deliverance and also operating in the gift of the Word of Knowledge. When you have tasted such, no remedy when you go back and deny the existence of such and by abusing God. I read severally where he abused God. so no remedy. also read Kenneth Hagin book on "I believe in vision ". exactly such case is there. also in same book, Jesus warned never to pray for such a person.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ScienceWatch: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2016
ScienceWatch:

Honest scientists have seen overwhelming scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and two excellent sources of study, Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

The unforgivable sin ?

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

Jesus Christ’s birth, [/b]His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

[b]Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual TV and youtube.com
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2016
laribari:

Frustration catch someone like me? On this topic? grin
I have found you out guy and you must complete that story o.

Of cos the bible says where the carcas is the eagles will gather. If God does not exist why are you speaking about Him and Christianity?

I agree, if no ripe fruits people don't throw stones. So why so much attention on christianity and God? Christianity is the most hated religion worldwide and that is because something great is attracting Satan ur father.

Wrong, Islam is the most hated religion worldwide. Maybe because it's the true one and the devil is fighting it

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by laribari(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
BlueWizAngel:

Wrong, Islam is the most hated religion worldwide. Maybe because it's the true one and the devil is fighting it

Obviously you are drunk!

Firstly, you are not even sure becos you said "maybe" and which devil is fighting it?

Christians are the ones who suffers religious persecution and killings, most especially from the hands of Muslim people.

Christians are the ones whose places of worship is being burnt all because we believe Jesus is the son of God against what Islam think of him.

Please! Please!! Please!!! Don't get me started on this because I'm not in the mood for argument.

The teaching of Christianity teaches forgiveness even though it's hard to forgive but at least that is what the bible preaches; meanwhile the Koran says kill your enemy and you guys see Christians as you're enemy. All the religious killings are either initiated or carried out by Muslims, against Christians.

Abeg pack well jare, I'm not in the mood!

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.