Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (209039 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by PastorAIO: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
You seem to be saying that all events in this world are a product of some combination of these 5 rules.

However the bible contradicts you explicitly.

OkaiCorne:

Crediting all things good or bad to God alone is a faulty perspective. Everyone has their roles to play for whatever the outcome of their choice brings to them...

Cheers

Proverbs 21:31

The horse is made ready for the day of battle,
but the victory belongs to the Lord.

The bible says that here even though the horses were prepared for the battle etc It is God's will that decides the outcome.

OkaiCorne:

Very good, now we can start discussing.

Life's events results from what I term organized chaos which considers the following;

1) Rule of time - this is fixed at 24 hours in a day by the Eternal Creator based on the fact that the earth rotates on it's axis while revolving around the sun
2) Rule of Seasons - Winter, Fall, Summer, Rainy season, Harmattan e.t.c.
3) Rule of decisions - this relates to decisions made by you and the timing of when the choice(s) is made, which plays a very key role in the outcome of your choice.
4) Rule of Others' decisions - this relates to how the choice and actions of others also affects you. This may or may not be influenced by you
5) The Unknown - Events beyond your control and that of others e.g. natural disasters, miracles...e.t.c.

Focus on these 5 major variables. The 5th variable more often than not is attributable to

a) Unpredictability of nature (nature is still a product of the Eternal Creator, although its current state has degenerated due to the actions of man e.g. nuclear poisoning, industrial and domestic pollutions e.t.c.)
b) Direct Intervention by the Eternal Creator (directly or through other supernatural entities created by Him)

The combination of these 5 factors (especially point 4 and 5) is responsible for the "ephemerality" and random outcomes of life.

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by OkaiCorne(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
PastorAIO:
You seem to be saying that all events in this world are a product of some combination of these 5 rules.

However the bible contradicts you explicitly.

Proverbs 21:31

The horse is made ready for the day of battle,
but the victory belongs to the Lord.

The bible says that here even though the horses were prepared for the battle etc It is God's will that decides the outcome.

I get you perfectly, that's why I love to read the Bible and search out for patterns (the big picture) rather than details (such as the verse you just quoted). Focusing on the details while missing out on the bigger picture might lead one to mistaking a single tree to be the forest.

If you have time to spare further, watch that video version on the book of Proverbs. The book of Proverbs limits the causative factors of events to just the first three factors such that every reaction around you is solely due to your actions.

The book of Ecclesiastes widens the scope allowing for unpredictability such as the actions of others, and the unknown.

The book of Proverbs only limits outcomes to your actions which is rather a limited view of the bigger picture...
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by irynterri(f): 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ferisidowu:

not the way a Pentecostalist or charismatic does.... the working of the spirit is far more in-depth that what these men make of it. ..

healing and miracles are only done by God ....
even Paul didn't heal some well beloved brethren in the Bible .... because he had no power of his own... the Lord dictates when to heal ....

concerning tongues.... I believe tongues has to do with real language not the gibberish people speak today.... making ignorant unbelievers laugh and think THEY THEMSELVES ARE THE WISE ONES

am sorry, you may not understand... but I know that the move of the spirit isn't what these people take it to be....

modern pastors lie to themselves by "leading the spirit"... saying nonsense like "the spirit can't work without human function"... it all lies...

and that why that self acclaimed pastor (op) thought he knew God.... since he was performing deliverance... and speaking in tongues lolz
God bless you brother. Sadly, that is what Nigerian Christians think Christianity is all about, that is why they boast in praying long prayers filled with empty phrases and do abominable acts because most of them are filled with deceiving demons. The only way you can find out who is true is by their fruits, someone filled with the Holy Spirit shows love, charity and can forgive while someone filled with another spirit shows hatred, unforgiveness and greed
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
irynterri:
God bless you brother. Sadly, that is what Nigerian Christians think Christianity is all about, that is why they boast in praying long prayers filled with empty phrases and do abominable acts because most of them are filled with deceiving demons. The only way you can find out who is true is by their fruits, someone filled with the Holy Spirit shows love, charity and can forgive while someone filled with another spirit shows hatred, unforgiveness and greed

thanks
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by lilliesboy(m): 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
HardMirror:
Infact. It is easier for a dedicated christian to become an atheist than an unserious christian.
Why. Because the unserious christian would be afraid that it is because he does not pray well, read the bible or live a holy life that is why the devil is deceiving him that the bible is not god's word.
But once you read the whole bible over and over again and you are genuinely concerned and sincere about life and the after life, you begin to ask questions and begin to see the stupidity of what you hinge you life on.
The moment you have a personal relationship with God and he is a Father to you more than being a far away God, then you begin to realize he is doing nothing to help humanity. You go out you see people suffering. You feel so bad and your heavenly father is doing nothing to help them. You want to go about praying for people like jesus you just end up embarrassing yourself. Why do you think all these big pastors don't go about on the street like jesus? They know god does not heal and going on the street will expose them real fast.
It's all a facade.
Truly, the easiest and surest way for someone to become an atheist or religious skeptic is for them to personally and continuously read the Bible/Qur'an with an open mind.

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by CAPSLOCKED: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2018

I WAS ORDAINED FULLY BY THE HOLY FSM ON THIS THREAD....

"The more fervent our prayers, the more wiggly must our noodly fingers be.

RAmen.
" grin

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2018
Just saw this thread today and this is what I have to say
I have seen miracles happen right in front of me, in my presence, where I was the only one there.

I always tell people until u stop all these church this and that and build up a personal relationship with God, u will never get to know what he can do in ur own personal life.
I am not here to challenge atheists but to advice my fellow Christians, strive to go so deep with God that u know that nothing on earth can bring u out. Right from a tender age I have seen God do unbelievable things for me things nobody can explain. Atheists will call it coincidence even those who know nothing about probability permutations and combinations.
If the christian life I live today is a fairy tale, I will gladly want to keep dabbling in that fairy tale all my life because I will never dream of a life that is better than that

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2018
zionmde:
Just saw this thread today and this is what I have to say
I have seen miracles happen right in front of me, in my presence, where I was the only one there.

I always tell people until u stop all these church this and that and build up a personal relationship with God, u will never get to know what he can do in ur own personal life.
I am not here to challenge atheists but to advice my fellow Christians, strive to go so deep with God that u know that nothing on earth can bring u out. Right from a tender age I have seen God do unbelievable things for me things nobody can explain. Atheists will call it coincidence even those who know nothing about probability permutations and combinations.
If the christian life I live today is a fairy tale, I will gladly want to keep dabbling in that fairy tale all my life because I will never dream of a life that is better than that

""I have seen miracles happen right in front of me, in my presence, where I was the only one there.""

Blatant lies, U have never seen any miracles, except fake miracles where pastors bring healthy people and pay dem to pretend that they are cripple or blind or deaf or dumb n then the pastor heals them on stage.

Show me ur evidence.

Show me deaf dumb blind cripple person u personally know that has been healed by a man of God.......Then I and every other normal person will believe u.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""I have seen miracles happen right in front of me, in my presence, where I was the only one there.""

Blatant lies, U have never seen any miracles, except fake miracles where pastors bring healthy people and pay dem to pretend that they are cripple or blind or deaf or dumb n then the pastor heals them on stage.

Show me ur evidence.

Show me deaf dumb blind cripple person u personally know that has been healed by a man of God.......Then I and every other normal person will believe u.

lol
its either u say am lying or u say its coincidence
I never called the OP a liar, he can believe Wat he want to. I have no reason to lie, even though I was brought up spiritually by a church, right now I don't represent any church and I don't preach churches. So why would I lie And argument that is based on "u are lying" and not "this is why it happened" is not worth it

Am not a pastor, I am not a church leader, I didn't even go to church today but I have personal proves that God's hand is working things in my life

Now I will say this again, if the life I am living is full of coincidence and fairy tales I rather live and die in it because I am enjoying it.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2018
zionmde:

lol
its either u say am lying or u say its coincidence
I never called the OP a liar, he can believe Wat he want to. I have no reason to lie, even though I was brought up spiritually by a church, right now I don't represent any church and I don't preach churches. So why would I lie And argument that is based on "u are lying" and not "this is why it happened" is not worth it

Am not a pastor, I am not a church leader, I didn't even go to church today but I have personal proves that God's hand is working things in my life

Now I will say this again, if the life I am living is full of coincidence and fairy tales I rather live and die in it because I am enjoying it.

"" I have personal proves that God's hand is working things in my life""

Same way Muslims, Hindus, Eckankar, Animists etc have proof that God's hand is working in their lives....No big deal...

Like I said earlier n I repeat again...

Nobody u know have been healed of blindness deafness dumbness and crippleness, Lol.
The the healing miracles u see pastors do on stage is fraud, U don't know any of those people from Adam so u can never tell weda they have been sick. (U avoided it abi; D).

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Same way Muslims, Hindus, Eckankar, Animists etc have proof that God's hand is working in their lives....No big deal...

Nobody u know have been healed of blindness deafness dumbness and crippleness, Lol.
The the healing miracles u see pastors do on stage is fraud, U don't know any of those people from Adam so u can never tell weda they have been sick. (U avoided it abi; D).
people are blinded by their selfish support for their religion.

4 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

What difference does it make.If I Tell u of a girls I know for long who was blind get healed, u will still say its a lie. If I also tell u about a close relation of mine, u will still say its a lie, if I tell u of my mum, u will still say its a lie, if I tell u of myself u will still say its a lie

Why its a waste of time arguing with people like u is that u term whatever u don't believe "A lie"
Healing is not the only thing God can do. There are much more. My life is full of those things u call lies, coincidence, bla bla bla and I am enjoying it.

as a mathematician it is abnormal for any event whose probability to occur is less than 0.01 to occur more than 4 consecutive times
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
zionmde:

What difference does it make.If I Tell u of a girls I know for long who was blind get healed, u will still say its a lie. If I also tell u about a close relation of mine, u will still say its a lie, if I tell u of my mum, u will still say its a lie, if I tell u of myself u will still say its a lie

Why its a waste of time arguing with people like u is that u term whatever u don't believe "A lie"
Healing is not the only thing God can do. There are much more. My life is full of those things u call lies, coincidence, bla bla bla and I am enjoying it.

as a mathematician it is abnormal for any event whose probability to occur is less than 0.01 to occur more than 4 consecutive times
of cos we wld say it is a lie cos you cant or wont give evidence. Ok lets go! Bring the evidence of the blind girl that got healed!
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
zionmde:

ur just beating about the Bush for nothing.

I expected u to tell me the Person u know personally that has been healed of blindness deafness dumbness n crippleness because u are an acclaimed Christian and u will never lie in the name of God, against God or for God.

U simply have never seen someone u know get healed by the so called powerful Men of God.

Simple.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:
Hello,

I am sorry I won't be able to reveal my real name. But every other detail I give are absolutely genuine.

If you were a FUTARIAN from 2007 to 2012 it's possible you know this radical dude typing this. Yes. I was a popular christian on campus because of my activities then.

I had formal Pastoral training from my home church with a certificate. (Don't want to name the church). That was before I got admission into
FUTA. We planted 2 new churches before I gained admission and was able to get the churches members before handing over to more experienced pastors.

Believe it or not, I have over 300 converts that I know of and had a book I wrote the names of my converts so has to pray for them everyday by name.

I am very sure the real number will be in the thousands, because this 300+ converts are the only ones I have their names written.

I stayed in Akindeko Hostel in my first year in Futa. I was one of those who did what we called "morning cry" everyday in the hostel. Usually from 6am in the morning. Preaching that people should repent for the kingdom of God was at hand.
I remember how I usually had clashes with the muslims at the mosque beside Akindeko Hostel.

NOTE: this is a true life story and all I say is nothing but the absolute truth. More of this story is to come.
You can follow for updates

Continued here: https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian#45183472
If you actually became a Pastor and answered to the title Pastor my friend you were NEVER a Christian in the first place please true Christians don't bear titles. Matthew 23:8 So from the beginning till now you were and still remains an atheist (those who has NO regards for written documents but rely on their own thinking to do things) Christians are those who concor 100% to whatever Jesus(Christ) says no matter what! Therefore if you were taught to bear RELIGIOUS titles along with your names then you were a MISINFORMED atheist back then Sir you are NEVER a Christian. undecided undecided undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

ur just beating about the Bush for nothing.

I expected u to tell me the Person u know personally that has been healed of blindness deafness dumbness n crippleness because u are an acclaimed Christian and u will never lie in the name of God, against God or for God.

U simply have never seen someone u know get healed by the so called powerful Men of God.

Simple.
they should keep deceiving themselves. I am waiting for him to present his evidences

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:
of cos we wld say it is a lie cos you cant or wont give evidence. Ok lets go! Bring the evidence of the blind girl that got healed!
Evidence??
As I said before, u told ur story and I didn't say its a lie neither did I ask u for evidence. Am not here for that argument of God is real or not. Am just here to advice my fellow Christians, Having a deeper and closer personal relationship with God is better trying to show off,Going to church, being a prayer warrior, prayer coordinator, brother Holy ghost, Brother tongues bla bla bla.

I have passed the level of Christianity show off u talked about in ur story, I have gotten to that point where I wanted to call it quit with Christianity, I saw denigrating things in the so called house of God, at the end of the day I retired to"me and my God" status.
I have enjoyed my walk with the Almighty that way. I pray to God and I see answers in terrific ways, I just smile give him thanks and move on.

The only course in my university days I should have gotten F I went down on my knees cried to my God and the result came out, I got a C. I went to see my script, it was an F score but up till today the lecturer didn't know how on earth he gave me C. you may call it a coincidence but I live in those coincidences everyday and am enjoying it.

I needed a laptop critically at work, I spoke to God and a colleague of mine who has never brought his laptop brought it that day and guess Wat, I was the only one that that used it all day. Coincidence? Yes or no but I am enjoying it that way

I got a job via video interview unknown to me my subscription couldn't carry it, I had no cash anywhere, pocket or account. 2 mins before the interview I got a surprise alert from my brother He didn't even tell me Wat the money was for, during the interview my data finished ( a situation I could never have had a solution for) I recharged from my bank, continued and I got the job. Coincidence? Yes or No but I am enjoying it that way
I told my roomie that as I am going for a vacation all the breakable plates will be broken before I leave (Something brought about the joke though) The day I was to travel all the plates came crashing down from where they were kept it was the guy that reminded me of that joke. Coincidence? Yes or No but am enjoying my life that way.

I can go on and on and on
U can call it a lie, a coincidence or whatever but I have come to that level that nothing on earth I mean nothing can convince me that there is no God.

keep ur conviction if u enjoy it. let me keep mine, I am enjoying it and I have nothing to loose

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
zionmde:

Evidence??
As I said before, u told ur story and I didn't say its a lie neither did I ask u for evidence. Am not here for that argument of God is real or not. Am just here to advice my fellow Christians, Having a deeper and closer personal relationship with God is better trying to show off,Going to church, being a prayer warrior, prayer coordinator, brother Holy ghost, Brother tongues bla bla bla.

I have passed the level of Christianity show off u talked about in ur story, I have gotten to that point where I wanted to call it quit with Christianity, I saw denigrating things in the so called house of God, at the end of the day I retired to"me and my God" status.
I have enjoyed my walk with the Almighty that way. I pray to God and I see answers in terrific ways, I just smile give him thanks and move on.

The only course in my university days I should have gotten F I went down on my knees cried to my God and the result came out, I got a C. I went to see my script, it was an F score but up till today the lecturer didn't know how on earth he gave me C. you may call it a coincidence but I live in those coincidences everyday and am enjoying it.

I needed a laptop critically at work, I spoke to God and a colleague of mine who has never brought his laptop brought it that day and guess Wat, I was the only one that that used it all day. Coincidence? Yes or no but I am enjoying it that way

I got a job via video interview unknown to me my subscription couldn't carry it, I had no cash anywhere, pocket or account. 2 mins before the interview I got a surprise alert from my brother He didn't even tell me Wat the money was for, during the interview my data finished ( a situation I could never have had a solution for) I recharged from my bank, continued and I got the job. Coincidence? Yes or No but I am enjoying it that way
I told my roomie that as I am going for a vacation all the breakable plates will be broken before I leave (Something brought about the joke though) The day I was to travel all the plates came crashing down from where they were kept it was the guy that reminded me of that joke. Coincidence? Yes or No but am enjoying my life that way.

I can go on and on and on
U can call it a lie, a coincidence or whatever but I have come to that level that nothing on earth I mean nothing can convince me that there is no God.

keep ur conviction if u enjoy it. let me keep mine, I am enjoying it and I have nothing to loose
oga you talk too much. Where is the evidence that you have a sister that was blind and got healed!

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:
they should keep deceiving themselves. I am waiting for him to present his evidences
"deceiving"
Lol am not even trying to ask u to stop being an atheist so why the deceit?
Am not preaching any church so why the deceit?
What will I gain in the deceit?
I am only admonishing Christians to hold fast to their God. You that have fallen off, pls remain where u are, its ur choice, its ur business.
Deceit indeed
Evidence indeed
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
zionmde:

Evidence??

trying to run away i see. So you dont have any evidence and you want me to believe you?! Lol! What a clown!
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
zionmde:

"deceiving"
Lol am not even trying to ask u to stop being an atheist so why the deceit?
Am not preaching any church so why the deceit?
What will I gain in the deceit?
I am only admonishing Christians to hold fast to their God. You that have fallen off, pls remain where u are, its ur choice, its ur business.
Deceit indeed
Evidence indeed
oga! You talktoomuch! You have a sister that was blind and now healed miraculously! Show us some evidence! Stop dribbling about
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:
oga you talk too much. Where is the evidence that you have a sister that was blind and got healed!
Hahaha
did I talk more than u have done already
Why complaining of talking too much wen u wrote pages trying to convince people
u have been hiding ur identity and yet u want me to unveil another person's identity
Are u not being hypocritic?

moreover I didn't say "my sister"
Go back and read again

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:
oga! You talktoomuch! You have a sister that was blind and now healed miraculously! Show us some evidence! Stop dribbling about

Now he is saying I talk too much
Someone who filled up to 70 pages without revealing his identity

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
zionmde:

Hahaha
did I talk more than u have done already
Why complaining of talking too much wen u wrote pages trying to convince people
u have been hiding ur identity and yet u want me to unveil another person's identity
Are u not being hypocritic?

moreover I didn't say "my sister"
Go back and read again
mr man, in christianity anyother female christian is your sister. So i know what i am saying. Bring evidence or shut up!
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:
mr man, in christianity anyother female christian is your sister. So i know what i am saying. Bring evidence or shut up!

Now he is getting irked
And since u started ur story, Wat evidence have brought to prove that it is true?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2018
zionmde:

Now he is getting irked
And since u started ur story, Wat evidence have brought to prove that it is true?
lol! I thought as much. Christians and their lies! All of a sudden he has become defensive when asked to produce evidence. Lies lies lies! A religion that claims to be founded on righteousness being propagated by lies! Shameless useless people. Still waiting for the evidence of the blind girl that got healed. Bloody liar.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2018
HardMirror:
lol! I thought as much. Christians and their lies! All of a sudden he has become defensive when asked to produce evidence. Lies lies lies! A religion that claims to be founded on righteousness being propagated by lies! Shameless useless people. Still waiting for the evidence of the blind girl that got healed. Bloody liar.
lol
Are u that pained
Why sounding so angry?
Have life frustrated u that much?
Have u become that hopeless?
Have u so much baptized urself into lies that u now see everything as a lie?
I thought they said atheists are happier people, maybe its just a lie
U haven't still told us Wat humbled u to this pathetic state that u call people u havent met before "useless"
Sorry for ur pitiable plight, living with so much agony and hatred will only damage ur health.
If u say u are now an atheist, OK enjoy ur life or did u find out that there is no peace within u anymore and u decided to pour out ur frustrations on Christianity and Christians.
I have not told a single lie here bro and its not my business if u believe it or not

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2018
zionmde:

lol
Are u that pained
Why sounding so angry?
Have life frustrated u that much?
Have u become that hopeless?
Have u so much baptized urself into lies that u now see everything as a lie?
I thought they said atheists are happier people, maybe its just a lie
U haven't still told us Wat humbled u to this pathetic state that u call people u havent met before "useless"
Sorry for ur pitiable plight, living with so much agony and hatred will only damage ur health.
If u say u are now an atheist, OK enjoy ur life or did u find out that there is no peace within u anymore and u decided to pour out ur frustrations on Christianity and Christians.
I have not told a single lie here bro and its not my business if u believe it or not
i dont even bother reading your comments. All i am waiting for is the proof that you know a lady who was blind and now can see. You think we are stupid? Lol. Even your fellow christians are waiting cos they have never seen any blind person who can see cos of prayers. This wld be the first miracle we wld have on record if you can prove it. That is all i care for, every other thing you are saying are just bla bla bla
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
HardMirror:
i dont even bother reading your comments. All i am waiting for is the proof that you know a lady who was blind and now can see. You think we are stupid? Lol. Even your fellow christians are waiting cos they have never seen any blind person who can see cos of prayers. This wld be the first miracle we wld have on record if you can prove it. That is all i care for, every other thing you are saying are just bla bla bla
blind?
stupid?
lol
U can only believe Wat u want to believe. No matter the evidence that comes up u will find a way to convince urself that Wat u believe is the ultimate.

U ask me for evidence of the blind girl right?
I don't do all those shit. Wen I say something I don't care about defending it because it doesn't change anything

Mr evidence Wat evidence do u have that the woman u call mother gave birth to u?

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
zionmde:

blind?
stupid?
lol
U can only believe Wat u want to believe. No matter the evidence that comes up u will find a way to convince urself that Wat u believe is the ultimate.

U ask me for evidence of the blind girl right?
I don't do all those shit. Wen I say something I don't care about defending it because it doesn't change anything

Mr evidence Wat evidence do u have that the woman u call mother gave birth to u?
tot as much! He just pulled the so called miracle out his butt. The usual, i am not surprised. Church is a fraud! All the televised miracles are lies! Ask to meet any of those so called healed people and all the lies are blown open just as the case of my deluded friend here, blabbering since he was asked to show us the sister he claimed was once blind but can now see. Lol
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by spartan117(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hardmirror I've always wanted to hear your story, I didn't know you had already posted it.didn't have the time to go through the whole thread though, given the mess it turned out to be.

however from what I gathered it is safe to conclude that you got blinded due to your own pride. from what you wrote you had passion for souls and therefore you were given the gift of the spirit to help these souls.

Soon you became skilled in the use of this gift and 'you perceived' that others saw you as anointed. then the devil saw this as an opportunity and thus sowed the seed of pride in your heart.

You then began to see yourself as an "ASF Legend" as you clearly stated and also saw other leaders in your fellowship as inferior, that was the demeanor you exhibited in the way you described your 'entrance' into the deliverance session of a lady possesed with the spirit of fornication in your campus fellowship. This demeanor of pride is also noticeable in the way you described several other experiences in your Christian life.

Then you lost your connection with the holy spirit hence your personal relationship with God, but it didn't show yet because you kept functioning in your gift. what you failed to realize is that the anointing was going to soon dry up due to the fact that you had lost connection with the source.

...To be continued shortly.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zionmde: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
HardMirror:
tot as much! He just pulled the so called miracle out his butt. The usual, i am not surprised. Church is a fraud! All the televised miracles are lies! Ask to meet any of those so called healed people and all the lies are blown open just as the case of my deluded friend here, blabbering since he was asked to show us the sister he claimed was once blind but can now see. Lol
pulled the miracle off his butt? Did atheism really encourage u to use foul language in public?

Hypocrisy is wen u ask someone to do Wat u don't want to do.

Why don't u put up ur pics here or ur full name. I will verify ur story, if its true I will foot ur transport to a particular address (somewhere in the east) where u will see d girl. Am not related to the girl but through my contacts in her church I will locate her for u.

Whether church is a fraud or not is not my business
I started by saying I don't preach church.

From ur comments its so obvious that Christians are much more happier than the so called atheists. I can imagine how frustrated u must. be feeling right now. feeling that the God u trusted for years betrayed u. lol, I will say it again, if the Godly life is a fairy tale I will gladly continue in it because am actually enjoying it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.