Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo (75531 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Trump-Like Oyinbo Hubby, As He Grabs Her Butt / Man Grabs Fiancee's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos: Media React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Vinshu(f): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
slyrone:
devil incarnate, I predict that u ll never be married

I'm married. Thank you very much
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Klington: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
aproko coolaproko..amibo Biz center.. wetin concern u??
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by MadCow1: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
delishpot:
WatchIng all the jealous haters come out to vomit bile.

I thought I was alone in this cinema... grin

1 Like

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Vinshu(f): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
tranxo:

People are sheep. And as sheep, they deserve to be LED!

LED is past tense. It doesn't apply in my context. Mr know all. See yourself.
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
The butt is mine
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by GloriousTees: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vinshu:
Her own ass looks cool. But the marriage won't last.

But why the curse on their marriage ?
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by volterra(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Couple having fun, haters dey vex. What a world
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by goingape: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Zzyco:
50 k marriages last longer than 50M this days. Don't spend money having a glittering wedding.
Invest it into the marriage. I wish them well in their marriage.
good one.

if you are no virgin why spent 50m undecided

any woman I want to marry and her father put a huge some of money, that day I will cut of the relationship and tell her to go and marry her father!

I don't have time for nonsense.
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Xano(m): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vinshu:

Interesting.
As you had the boldness to write this, yours may be as so.

2 Likes

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by agrovick(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ogorwyne come see this girl butt
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by banmee(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Strahovski1:
Prostitute. She must be sex starved

And you must be brain dead and sexually repressed. It's her fiancee and not some random guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by delishpot: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
MadCow1:

I thought I was alone in this cinema... grin

No be small o
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by banmee(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vinshu:

Pray tell how you know this.
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nnachuka(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
SmithHumble50:
I blame d photographers for giving wack poses..

I blame d Couples for doing dis rubbish..

what will their kids say
hypocrisy does no justice
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Mayflowa(m): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vinshu:

Why? because she grabbed his butt. Such ladies are experimental and they are loved!

Men thinks they want humble wives. In truth they become boring, docile, uninventive and unadventurous. The men den go searching for fun elsewhere!

3 Likes

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by ogorwyne(f): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
agrovick:
Ogorwyne come see this girl butt
Iffa kick u enter river Limpopo. Looku looku nyash.
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by fr3do(m): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
See haters! She is an adult who can express herself.
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by teaseme2468: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Spicylate:
Ah ahn! Which one is prostitute? Which one is the marriage will not last? So there can't be fun and naughtiness added to a pre-wedding pic again? Kai, na wa . Smh
I wonder oooo
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by teaseme2468: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Spicylate:
Ah ahn! Which one is prostitute? Which one is the marriage will not last? So there can't be fun and naughtiness added to a pre-wedding pic again? Kai, na wa . Smh

I wonder ooo......
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by namuguibe(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin love the photo...grabbing her fiancé's ass is cute...she's only sending a msg that nobody shud messed up with her boo's ass coz she owns that... grin
100% on point .. though he too should have also grabbed what is his wink
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Araoluwa005(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
juniorportland:
no big deal
.Abi o
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by namuguibe(m): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
°•She ain't "over excited" but takin' hold of what's her's!!! grin
..... Yes sir!!!
Please sister, why are you calling what looks like bread on your DP biscuit??
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by agrovick(m): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
ogorwyne:
Iffa kick u enter river Limpopo. Looku looku nyash.
Aswear dem use that thing spoil me for that side
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by gretblue: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
A moment you can no longer wait for the Honey Mood

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by potbelly(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
i am good... smiley
hope you are doing fine as well... smiley
ButteredBiscuit:
wink Yeah
.....What'sup?
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by namuguibe(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mayflowa:

Why? because she grabbed his butt. Such ladies are experimental and they are loved!

Men thinks they want humble wives. In truth they become boring, docile, uninventive and unadventurous. The men den go searching for fun elsewhere!
correct talk .... me likey very much a chic that takes the initiative to f**k
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Honestly1: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Strahovski1:

Idiot. You must be on oshogbo weed.

1 Like

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by ogorwyne(f): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
agrovick:
Aswear dem use that thing spoil me for that side
Lol. U nor serious.
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by samsam2019: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Strahovski1:
you have no manners or common sense

2 Likes

Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Xmen149(m): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bisjosh:
I like men with some butt kiss

who butt don epp undecided
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
namuguibe:
Please sister, why are you calling what looks like bread on your DP biscuit??
That's an American biscuit
Re: Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo by namuguibe(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
That's an American biscuit
wow! .... it's about time you educate your american friends .... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.