Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? (36447 Views)

I Regret The Abortion Of My First Child - Popular Nollywood Actor Opens Up / At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... / Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by VictorZeus(m): 7:01am On May 01, 2016
cybriz82:
Una want lemme dey tink of my oyinkansola again when I dn already get 1 sweet calabar babe wey set.chaii 4yr ago when she left me na only God knw d reason sha cus me myself uptil I never knw wetin I do mayb cus I get hot temper....after d suffer I suffer for her bt no b money mata ooo cus d girl is really nice duh n she dey spend b4 I blink. She dey forbid to come my house witout buying me stuffz.even duh we are working in d same cmpany duh she na my juniour for work.I smooch dis babe like 247 we dey bath 2geda like everyday bt I mumu sha cus she b virgin n am like baby I wudnt rush until u are ready lemme knw.cut long story short as we break up na anoda man help me do wetin I no want rush do.a girl of 21yr fa! I dey say baby I wudnt rush.infact ehnnn mtcheeeew.
Wait o... *Whispers* what hv you been taking? Ogogoro abi Monkey-tail?
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by mykel25(m): 7:13am On May 01, 2016
Vinshu:

What? The guy never loved me. Promised me marriage and all sorts meanwhile he was screwing my best friend. So I had to play along until I milked him of all his money and wrecked him. I didn't do it well. He is still rich angry

I wanted to reduce him and reduce him to grassroots. I wanted to keep him there and put his name on poverty. It hurts that I failed at that.

LADY OF SODOM
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Pyroxene: 7:57am On May 01, 2016
I regret my sincere and pure loyalty while she was dating someone else secretely and all the time wasted

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 01, 2016
Vinshu:
Well, I regret that I didn't take as much money as I could take when I dumped him for my current hubby. I took very small money. I wasn't thinking. cry

This one follow be Nigerian?
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 8:00am On May 01, 2016
layla129:
How are y'll doing? A very hectic day it was for me cry

Anyways, back to serious topic. What is that thing you regret most from your past relationship?... things you should have done or not do.

On my part, i always regret ever letting my first love slip away cry...such a cool guy embarassed
layla
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by funnyme(f): 8:33am On May 01, 2016
I don't anything, because am sure he's regretting everything now. After he has followed beauty and left character behind. Good luck to him.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by sirjakez(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2016
layla129:

You guys called it quits because of that? cry
She did
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by OdenKelechi(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2016
I regret NOTHING
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Obidikejr(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2016
Vinshu:

What? The guy never loved me. Promised me marriage and all sorts meanwhile he was screwing my best friend. So I had to play along until I milked him of all his money and wrecked him. I didn't do it well. He is still rich angry

I wanted to reduce him and reduce him to grassroots. I wanted to keep him there and put his name on poverty. It hurts that I failed at that.
and what did u do to ur best frnd
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 01, 2016
t2luv1:

What !!!!!

Yea-

You actually write reasonably and mature in your posts,unlike a typical Nairalander!
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 11:02am On May 01, 2016
Honestly I miss my best friend. Placed his needs before mine and it cost me dearly emotionally and physically but it was a God send because it was a catalyst for growth.You just cant give everything to someone without feeling loved. Bitterness creeps in and fear before you know it....you have wasted time.

I learned alot from him about men and I really think he showed me how to Identify Good men and run away from those who expect to be cared for without bringing anything to the table.

He put the Songs in my Soul

I am thankful I met you champ we couldn't build those dreams together but at least you gave me up it can be done with someone who wont.

God Bless
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 11:24am On May 01, 2016
Many stories that touch the soul cry cry cry
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Mypeople2(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2016
In my case, I was the one that told her no sex before marriage. I did not even kiss throughout the relationship because I was hoping that we can kiss a million times after marriage so no need. I spent everything I had just to show that I love her yet she broke up with me.She did not even buy N100 bathroom slippers .So my regrets are uncountable
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2016
afroditte:
I might not be the only F around, but I'm a very memorable F.

There might be many fishes, but some fishes are more prized than others.... If you dont know, know now.

Although I doubt you will understand.
How Will I understand
You wouldn't say that if he was here ... Besides , who knows if you're still seeing him .
As for the fishes , I don't think your bell rings aloud here so much ... Ioon know you
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by rosieluv(f): 12:32pm On May 01, 2016
Funjosh:

Lawd Hammersy shocked
amen
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by pretty1214(f): 12:35pm On May 01, 2016
I regretted of not having a child 4 him. He was caring, loving and place me first in most of his activities. I wish, I really had a child 4 him but its too late now cz I lost him 2 death. God, pls send me, someone like him, hope its nt sometin too big 2 ask for?
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 01, 2016
^^^^

Nice stories lol.

As for me, no regrets. I'm that one at a time kinda guy; doing what I should do and I'm expected to do in my relationships , having maximum fun. Along the line something happens ;say distance build up, she cheating or me discovering some bad manners I can't stand that she can't lego and We end up going our ways... BUT Their is this last one that's for sure gon make me write a story; a book. I've never felt soo...loved? or in love? Damn! I'm gonna write everything down and keep it as a souvenir smiley
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 01, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
How Will I understand
You wouldn't say that if he was here ... Besides , who knows if you're still seeing him .
As for the fishes , I don't think your bell rings aloud here so much ... Ioon know you
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 01, 2016
pretty1214:
I regretted of not having a child 4 him. He was caring, loving and place me first in most of his activities. I wish, I really had a child 4 him but its too late now cz I lost him 2 death. God, pls send me, someone like him, hope its nt sometin too big 2 ask for?

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Aybee92(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2016
I regret DAT I never bleep her 4 d 3yrs we dated...I been dey form broda n she dey form Virgin.
#lying bitch
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by waleylagboy: 1:10pm On May 01, 2016
I miss esther adapoyi...
I love her so much as a 16 year old boy 4 years ago..
buh I lost her heart to my stupidity..
she was my life and all what I av got.. until she went to North American university Benin republic..

but she now a big girl nd she sees me as a past tense

lalasticlala take note... there is God...

I'll bounce back....
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 01, 2016
VictorZeus:

Oh..! I can see the "blurred" pictures clearly now
bros what are you saying na? Which ''blurred'' pics are you talking about?
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by vickodedon(m): 1:27pm On May 01, 2016
Luvd her too much
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by classichussain(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2016
discoprophet:

hehehehe.. Dis one no well oh! Which one is take away kwa?[email]

hehehehe.. Dis one no well oh! Which one is take away kwa?[/email]

hehehehe.. Dis one no well oh! Which one is take away kwa?
layla is not only that guy that didn't know the meaning of "take away things" woo, but even me I would like you to shade more emphasis on it pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by classichussain(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2016
pretty1214:
my dear I sincerely sympathised with u
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by classichussain(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2016
Mypeople2:
In my case, I was the one that told her no sex before marriage. I did not even kiss throughout the relationship because I was hoping that we can kiss a million times after marriage so no need. I spent everything I had just to show that I love her yet she broke up with me.She did not even buy N100 bathroom slippers .So my regrets are uncountable
aiiiiiiiiyaaaaa dude i "PT" you, but in the first place who tell u to act like a village kid?
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by pretty1214(f): 1:50pm On May 01, 2016
classichussain:
my dear I sincerely sympathised with u

Thnx alot
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Xano(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2016
Vinshu:

There are few bible verses which have that anyone you have hated(close to malice, with what you wrote) for, would most likely be ahead of you. It is a paraphrase. Such hate(malice) is poisonous to life.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Vinshu(f): 2:10pm On May 01, 2016
Xano:

There are few bible verses which have that anyone you have hated(close to malice, with what you wrote) for, would most likely be ahead of you. It is a paraphrase. Such hate(malice) is poisonous to life.

Never you mention 'bible' or any religious stuff to me. Do that in your church. I never mentioned anything about religion in my post so respect that and do the same.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by iamord(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I regretted that she let go just because I had no money back then... She told me this "baby, u are caring, sweet, understanding and really really funny, but am sorry... I can't live on that, it's really not fitting in" I cried because she meant everything to me, I never touched her, I did my best to buy her things she needs,

But she left me for a richer guy.. Dat was the first time I cried for a what I referred to as "my everything" cry
Okay.... Have you gotten money now?
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Besto(m): 2:29pm On May 01, 2016
Mypeople2:

Na dz one my neibour go shout OGBEniiiii.

I will never take a lady serious without not shining the Congo.

Infact I get committed after shinning else nothing for me and you.

I'm for all sexy females, still don't belong to none- Sai buhari 2015.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! / A Strange Love / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.