Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? (6270 Views)

Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by noetic2: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2009
toneyb:

That you accept the writings of others who say that jesus is the messiah the jews are waiting for doesn't make the lie that is written about jesus to be true. He is not the messiah the jews are waiting for. The have evidence from their torah to show that jesus is not the messiah they are expecting. The fact that you believe in the lie writing does not make it true.

That you believe mazaje is a dullard does not mean that he is one. The dullard that is always displaying his folly all the time is you.

blah blah blah lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by muhsin(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2009
noetic2:

blah blah blah lipsrsealed undecided

All you know how to. grin
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by ZAINABABY: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2009
NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

OUR GOOD GOD WILL NOT ANSWER THEIR PRAYERS BECAUSE THEY AND THEIR PRAYERS ARE ABOMINATION TO HIM.
REASON IS THAT NO ONE CAN COME TO GOD EXCEPT THROUGH JESUS CHRIST AND UNFORTUNATELY MUSLIMS DONT BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST FOR WHAT HE IS
THE GOOD NEWS FOR THEM IS THAT GOD CAN ONLY ANSWER THEM IF THEY REPENT AND BEGINE TO CONFESS OUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by alimat2(f): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2009
@ Zainaba,
When it comes to islam u are to be sealed and remain mute. What do u know abt Islam?

Before anybody can say negative words to any religion u must have proper knowledge of it. if u dont then u are talking rubbish. Go and get more knowledge of Islam then come back for debate

GOD/CHINEKE/OBASSI/OLORUN/ALLAH/ELEDUMARE ETC all equal to GOD

When will u people be wise?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by muhsin(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2009
ZAINABABY:

NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

OUR GOOD GOD WILL NOT ANSWER THEIR PRAYERS BECAUSE THEY AND THEIR PRAYERS ARE ABOMINATION TO HIM.
REASON IS THAT NO ONE CAN COME TO GOD EXCEPT THROUGH JESUS CHRIST AND UNFORTUNATELY MUSLIMS DONT BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST FOR WHAT HE IS
THE GOOD NEWS FOR THEM IS THAT GOD CAN ONLY ANSWER THEM IF THEY REPENT AND BEGINE TO CONFESS OUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

There is only ONE God. He's Eternal God.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Haksalam(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2009
I DON'T HOW MANY TIMES I;M GOING 2 DAY DIS B4 IT GETS IN2 UR HEAD. BRING YOUR PROOFS 2 SHOW DAT XTIANITY IS D RELIGION OF GOD WHEREAS THERE R INNUMERABLE PROOFS 2 SHOW DAT[b] ISLAM[/b] IS THE RELIGION OF GOD. TO SHOW DIS, GO 2 www.islamcan.com.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Nezan(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2009
Haksalam:

I DON'T HOW MANY TIMES I;M GOING 2 DAY DIS B4 IT GETS IN2 UR HEAD. BRING YOUR PROOFS 2 SHOW DAT XTIANITY IS D RELIGION OF GOD WHEREAS THERE R INNUMERABLE PROOFS 2 SHOW DAT[b] ISLAM[/b] IS THE RELIGION OF GOD. TO SHOW DIS, GO 2 www.islamcan.com.
Why not start discussing here?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by muhsin(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2009
Nezan:

Why not start discussing here?

Why quit discussing there? grin
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by sosisi(f): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2009
Muslims are unbelievers,God will answer their prayers for salvation

Romans 10: 13 for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."

they are not in covenant so he does not hear their prayers

John 9: 31  We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly man who does his will

The supposed answered prayers they get is because God causes his sun to shine on the just (believers) and unjust (unbelievers including Muslims).

see the text

matt 5: 45b

He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

The same reason why the shango worshippers and ifa priests breathe the air and get their needs met is the same reason Muslims,homosexuals and prostitutes  and all who have not acknowledged the saving Grace do.
God is merciful and gives them a chance at repentance and also provides for them even though they are not yet in his will

He says in Revelation 3:20 'Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by alimat2(f): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2009
$osisi:

Muslims are unbelievers,God will answer their prayers for salvation

Romans 10: 13 for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."

they are not in covenant so he does not hear their prayers

John 9: 31 We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly man who does his will

The supposed answered prayers they get is because God causes his sun to shine on the just (believers) and unjust (unbelievers including Muslims).

see the text

matt 5: 45b

He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

The same reason why the shango worshippers and ifa priests breathe the air and get their needs met is the same reason Muslims,homosexuals and prostitutes and all who have not acknowledged the saving Grace do.
God is merciful and gives them a chance at repentance and also provides for them even though they are not yet in his will

He says in Revelation 3:20 'Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

You have succeeded in posting the right answer to this topic but dont be surprised on that great day THE OPPOSITE WILL BE ON U AND OTHER UNBELIEVERS OF ISLAM

Let wait and see till then
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Abuzola(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2009
'verily those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (Muhammad) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe . Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment' Quran 2:6-7
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by huxley(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2009
VeriLee, VeriLee I say onto you, Unless you pray by the name of Jesus you shall not have you prayers answered.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by sosisi(f): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2009
alimat 2:

You have succeeded in posting the right answer to this topic but dont be surprised on that great day THE OPPOSITE WILL BE ON U AND OTHER UNBELIEVERS OF ISLAM

Let wait and see till then

Please don't wait to see,this is your time while you still have breath in you.
Prophet Isaiah says this.

Isaiah 55:6

Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Abuzola(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2009
True talk to what Alfa Isaiah said. Search and seek the true God. Isaiah died a muslim so why won't you too search for the truth. He is a man like you
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by sosisi(f): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2009
Abuzola:

True talk to what Alfa Isaiah said. Search and seek the true God. Isaiah died a muslim so why won't you too search for the truth. He is a man like you

Isaiah also predicted Christ's death on the cross over 400 years prior

Isaiah 53

3He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2009
Abuzola:

Isaiah was never an alfa. He was a jewish prophet of the Lion of Judah.
Perhaps ishmael has a few prophets from his line no?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by sosisi(f): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2009
Isaiah also predicted the birth of Christ hundreds of years before it happened.

Isaiah 9

6 For to us a child is born,
      to us a son is given,

and the government will be on his shoulders.
      And he will be called
      Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
      Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace
      there will be no end.
      He will reign on David's throne
      and over his kingdom,
      establishing and upholding it
      with justice and righteousness
      from that time on and forever.
      [b]The zeal of the LORD Almighty
      will accomplish this

[size=24pt]Halleluia[/size]
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by sosisi(f): 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2009
LOL @ david.
The book of Isaiah chapter 1 starts so

1 The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah. 2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth, for the LORD hath spoken: Children I have reared, and brought up, and they have rebelled against Me. ג 3The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib; but Israel doth not know, My people doth not consider.
4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evil-doers, children that deal corruptly; they have forsaken the LORD, they have contemned the Holy One of Israel, they are turned away backward.

Isaiah was a Muslim?
bruhehehehehe
and had nothing to say about Arabia
bruhehehehe
nor Mohammed
bruhehehehe
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Abuzola(m): 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2009
@osisi- i did not see the name of jesus in that verses you posted, it was simply referring to those Prophets that jews persecuted e.g john, zecharius, etc. See mathew 5:12 ' rejoice and be glad for your reward is great in heaven, for so men persecuted the Prophets who were before you'

@david, our belief is not the same so don't talk shit, your bible degraded the Prophets and exaggerated jesus to be God or his son
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by sosisi(f): 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2009
Abuzola:

@osisi- i did not see the name of jesus in that verses you posted, it was simply referring to those Prophets that jews persecuted e.g john, zecharius, etc. See mathew 5:12 ' rejoice and be glad for your reward is great in heaven, for so men persecuted the Prophets who were before you'

@david, our belief is not the same so don't talk shit, your bible degraded the Prophets and exaggerated jesus to be God or his son

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 15, 2009
Abuzola:

if our belief is not the same why then are you stealing Isaiah?

God spoke directly to Isaiah, a honor that was not bestowed on that thief and usurper mohammad. Go figure who was degraded.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2009
Abuzola:

I repeat . . . what is the muslim obsession with jews and their prophets? Where are the ishmaelite prophets?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by sosisi(f): 12:09am On Aug 15, 2009
Isaiah once again by the Holy Spirit of the living God

Isaiah 7:14 (New International Version)
14[b] Therefore the Lord himself will give you [a] a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel. [c]
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Abuzola(m): 12:11am On Aug 15, 2009
@david, you are a coward must you insult our belove Prophet ? This shows how ill fated you are.

Why did you too christian steal isaiah from the jews if you accuse us. For your info Our God is one, the God of moses, Noah, Abraham, david and co is the same God we muslim serve and not the God of one jagajaga new testament 3 in 1 God that the Past Prophet never knew, so we are nearer to them and not you
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by sosisi(f): 12:13am On Aug 15, 2009
and then when the prophecy of Isaiah was to be fulfilled

behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.” So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophet [Isaiah], saying, “Behold, the virgin shall be with Child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel,”  which is translated “God with us.” (Matthew 1:21-23,
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by sosisi(f): 12:17am On Aug 15, 2009
Abuzola please tell us a little about the Koranic Isaiah
who was his father
was he married
where did he live
what were his prophecies since every prophet must have a prophecy
and when did they come to pass?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Abuzola(m): 12:27am On Aug 15, 2009
Number one- the Prophecy did not say jesus is God but only his birth, Emmanuel meaning God with us didn't declare he is God is just like naming your child Abubakar meaning father of virgin, does it really means am a father of virgin from my birth or Auwal meaning the first, does that make you achieve the top peak or be the best. Think
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by sosisi(f): 12:29am On Aug 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Number one- the Prophecy did not say jesus is God but only his birth, Emmanuel meaning God with us didn't declare he is God is just like naming your child Abubakar meaning father of virgin, does it really means am a father of virgin from my birth or Auwal meaning the first, does that make you achieve the top peak or be the best. Think

Open your eyes.
I would have never called Jesus Lord if this were not so

Isaiah 9

to us a son is given,
And he will be called
[size=48pt]Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace[/size].
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by sosisi(f): 12:30am On Aug 15, 2009
Isaiah 9

to us a son is given,
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 15, 2009
Abuzola:

@david, you are  a coward must you insult our belove Prophet ? This shows how ill fated you are.

Why did you too christian steal isaiah from the jews if you accuse us. For your info Our God is one, the God of moses, Noah, Abraham, david and co is the same God we muslim serve and not the God of one jagajaga new testament 3 in 1 God that the Past Prophet never knew, so we are nearer to them and not you

Not at all . . . that God spoke one-on-one with Noah, Abraham . . . and David. Called Abraham a friend, visited Him to have dinner . . . David called Him father.

Sorry that could not be allah.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by sosisi(f): 12:34am On Aug 15, 2009
New International Version (©1984)
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
A child will be born for us. A son will be given to us. The government will rest on his shoulders. He will be named: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

King James Bible
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

American King James Version
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given: and the government shall be on his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

American Standard Version
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Bible in Basic English
For to us a child has come, to us a son is given; and the government has been placed in his hands; and he has been named Wise Guide, Strong God, Father for ever, Prince of Peace.

Douay-Rheims Bible
For a CHILD IS BORN to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace.

Darby Bible Translation
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder; and his name is called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace.

English Revised Version
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Webster's Bible Translation
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

World English Bible
For to us a child is born. To us a son is given; and the government will be on his shoulders. His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Young's Literal Translation
For a Child hath been born to us, A Son hath been given to us, And the princely power is on his shoulder, And He doth call his name Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by sosisi(f): 12:35am On Aug 15, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why do Muslims hardly Pray In secular Gatherings? / Acknowledging Mistakes And Making Amendments When Your Attention Is Called To it / Zakaah On Wealth Earned During The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.