Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? (11883 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Baaballiyo(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2016
KOYINSTEL:
For Christians, there should be no second thought about abstinence before marriage, it's stated clearly in d Bible that fornication is a sin.(I don't know about d quran tho). God knows best, no matter ur reason for supporting fornication,it's useless because u can't claim to know more than ur creator who recommended no sex b4 marriage. God always chooses the best for His pple so u guys should know that d best thing is to stay out of fornication nd for ur info,it's very very possible with the help of God, nd no matter what turns out to be the sexual problem after marriage, God will surely sort it out... God is very much interested in every part of our lives including our sexual lives. God created sex nd He has told us when to engage in it acceptably. God will help us,God bless u

The Quran also preached thesame abstinence.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by JustOzito(f): 3:49pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=absolute2020 post=45260338] They are guys dey who can stay for years without sex [/quote
years you say? I don't believe but months (6months maximum) I concur.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Rexsul: 5:31pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=JustOzito post=45277133][/quote]Lol.....u funny sha
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by philomental: 6:47pm On May 03, 2016
Strahovski1:

Use your brain. Money for sex. Sex for money == Prostitution. Whether you like it or not. Until you give your gf money without demanding sex from her then you can say otherwise. But as long as you demand sex because u gave her money or she demand money because she gave you sex. She is a prostitute.

Guy, u harsh o....
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by trojan84(m): 2:21am On May 04, 2016
JustOzito:
we need counsellors here. as for me, I can but I don't think any guy can.

Sorry to disappoint u, bt I can.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by urahara(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fulaman198:
So far I have been able to cope as a Virgin and I'm not going to say how old I am except for that I'm in between 25 and 34. So you get an idea. It's not easy though as I constantly think of beautiful African women putting their beautiful feet on my face, or giving me footjob, or some other lustful thought that I need to get rid of. As you get older though, these thoughts get kinkier

U are creeping me out bro grin grin
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rexsul:
Let hear ur view about no sex relationship till marriage.... can u cope?

When there's love, there's possibility brov..
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
JustOzito:

Are you sure?
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Olubee22:
Seriously,I wish I had opted for no sex coz I don't even know whether d sex was gud or bad.

Fantastic, this is the key
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
KOYINSTEL:
For Christians, there should be no second thought about abstinence before marriage, it's stated clearly in d Bible that fornication is a sin.(I don't know about d quran tho). God knows best, no matter ur reason for supporting fornication,it's useless because u can't claim to know more than ur creator who recommended no sex b4 marriage. God always chooses the best for His pple so u guys should know that d best thing is to stay out of fornication nd for ur info,it's very very possible with the help of God, nd no matter what turns out to be the sexual problem after marriage, God will surely sort it out... God is very much interested in every part of our lives including our sexual lives. God created sex nd He has told us when to engage in it acceptably. God will help us,God bless u

May God Bless You
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
JustOzito:

gud to know we have Godfearing men in this generation
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fulaman198:
So far I have been able to cope as a Virgin and I'm not going to say how old I am except for that I'm in between 25 and 34. So you get an idea. It's not easy though as I constantly think of beautiful African women putting their beautiful feet on my face, or giving me footjob, or some other lustful thought that I need to get rid of. As you get older though, these thoughts get kinkier

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Why not, I can do everything through Christ that strengthens me.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by stargirlolamiku: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Of course yes when sex is not food why can't i
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by XaNdEr101(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Buharism:
when you go to the super market to buy bread or milk, do u test it to knw if it is good or delicious?

I press the bread to know if it's fresh.. �
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Fulaman198(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

I share the same experiences bro, how are you coping? This year, it felt like walking around carrying a bomb, thanks to maturity, i can handle it better and go weeks without pressure self.

It is not easy, if I told you it was, I would be lying to you. I think about women all the time and the extremely kinky stuff I want to do with them. That is the corrupt and bad side of me. The innocent and good side of me wants to save the world, to help others out in every way possible. Luckily though, my "good" side often beats out my bad side. I'm still a Virgin, and I want to find a very good woman who is like me in every possible way (not exactly the same, but close enough). I want to find a woman who is a virgin, one that has a great heart for other people and not just for herself and family, and one that is HOPEFULLY (though this is not important), a scientist or an engineer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Fulaman198(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
urahara:

U are creeping me out bro grin grin

Sorry, but women are a huge weakness, I hope that I do not turn into a slave for women cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fulaman198:

It is not easy, if I told you it was, I would be lying to you. I think about women all the time and the extremely kinky stuff I want to do with them. That is the corrupt and bad side of me. The innocent and good side of me wants to save the world, to help others out in every way possible. Luckily though, my "good" side often beats out my bad side. I'm still a Virgin, and I want to find a very good woman who is like me in every possible way (not exactly the same, but close enough). I want to find a woman who is a virgin, one that has a great heart for other people and not just for herself and family, and one that is HOPEFULLY (though this is not important), a scientist or an engineer.

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Kennyprince: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Am coping and in my 5th year now already
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Fulaman198(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

I'm PRO scientist/engineer too, i once have aspirations about love but if you have love i think both the chick's biology and field of study should be secondary...wouldn't you agree? At times, our environment conditions the kind and quality of people we meet, if you need a chic from these backgrounds, then you need to be in th right kind of environment to meet them. I ws in an establishment last week, and men, cute pretty female lawyers everywhere, their eyes were begging come ask me out...Too bad for them, it wasn't their day...Anyway, focus on meeting chics first and you could be lucky you know. Placing too many conditions may limit the amount of people that could have as dates with great potentials.

My two cents

I agree with you in regards to a woman's biology and field of study being secondary if one truly loves her. However, the thing that draws people to each other at first is physical attraction. For me, That's typically a beautiful face, sometimes huge bountiful breasts (but not important), beautiful feet and nicely pedicured toes, nice beautiful skin, wonderful smile, etc. Now, I'm a shy fellow in real life and often do not approach women. Sometimes they approach me, but then I get shy and run out of things to talk about with them.

I just thought it would be a huge and positive benefactor if she is also a scientists/engineer. Could you imagine the amazing conversations you would/could have with her? you won't have to worry about being judged or called boring for being a nerd. You would not have to hold back different topics of discussion. She won't find you boring, she also won't be into trivial or nonsensical things such as celebrities. You could "nerd out" any time you wanted to.

I value your advice and information. What you are saying is quite correct, and I have given this quite a lot of thought. It could be one of the reasons I'm still single today. However, I have saved myself all this time for the right woman, should I not have the right to want the kind of woman I have been waiting for? Thanks once again bro.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=Fulaman198 post=60630226]

3 Likes

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by omolorlarh: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fulaman198:

I agree with you in regards to a woman's biology and field of study being secondary if one truly loves her. However, the thing that draws people to each other at first is physical attraction. For me, That's typically a beautiful face, sometimes huge bountiful breasts (but not important), beautiful feet and nicely pedicured toes, nice beautiful skin, wonderful smile, etc. Now, I'm a shy fellow in real life and often do not approach women. Sometimes they approach me, but then I get shy and run out of things to talk about with them.

I just thought it would be a huge and positive benefactor if she is also a scientists/engineer. Could you imagine the amazing conversations you would/could have with her? you won't have to worry about being judged or called boring for being a nerd. You would not have to hold back different topics of discussion. She won't find you boring, she also won't be into trivial or nonsensical things such as celebrities. You could "nerd out" any time you wanted to.

I value your advice and information. What you are saying is quite correct, and I have given this quite a lot of thought. It could be one of the reasons I'm still single today. However, I have saved myself all this time for the right woman, should I not have the right to want the kind of woman I have been waiting for? Thanks once again bro.
Am glad to know guys like you and bluetrails7 still exist.Keep it up guys and I pray you guys find the right woman
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
omolorlarh:

Am glad to know guys like you and bluetrails7 still exist.Keep it up guys and I pray you guys find the right woman

Amen o. Thanks. Good wife fall on me

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by urahara(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fulaman198:

Sorry, but women are a huge weakness, I hope that I do not turn into a slave for women cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope so too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by JustOzito(f): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

I'm into no-sex before marriage, abeg i don't want carrying different spirits upandan in the name of ecstasy that is just a few minutes satisfaction but can come with hefty paybacks
wow! good to know but guys like you are rare... your princess is lucky
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Fulaman198(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
urahara:

I hope so too grin grin

LOLLLLL grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Fulaman198(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

I share many values with you so i'mma spill it. The right woman is not the woman in our imaginations but the one we find and mould into what we like. Which implies that we can fall in love with whoemever we choose. I PRO science, chemistry, biology etc, but you dn't have to speak in like terms to the lady you love to feel comfortable. All you need is a onewith High I.Q. and you can hit the ground running without been bored. I can share some tips since it looks like we have a lot in common. I can chat up a woman for up to 6 months without getting bored. I can share some tips. I believe you will do better chatting with a woman through the internet than in person. Why not cash in on this? Yes, we all want a medical doctor wife, it's typical adolescent male fantasy, but it's high time to come out of lala land. You can fall in love with any woman and if you're both ready and willing to work together,you can build an amazing home, sometimes you need someone who's not in your field to marvel at your intelligence than someone who has some understanding of what you intend to say, think or act. Don't you think?

Take off the self imposing limitations, focus on finding chis, like three talk to them and before you finish you'll end up liking one. I can recommend you some here to try to chat up...What do you think? I can share you insights on how never to run out of conversations with a woman,...

I will respond to you in detail a bit later. But you have a good thought process about you bros.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
JustOzito:

wow! good to know but guys like you are rare... your princess is lucky

... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fulaman198:

I will respond to you in detail a bit later. But you have a good thought process about you bros.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yes
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by frankkydee(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
JustOzito:

You can't just assume what you haven't tried out yet,so don't jump to conclusion that you don't think any guy can.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

I share the same experiences bro, how are you coping? This year, it felt like walking around carrying a bomb, thanks to maturity, i can handle it better and go weeks without pressure self.
I am also in your shoes. It isn't easy with the stuff we see online these days. It is also easier if u have a gf worth waiting for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Score With Beautiful Sexy Women / HaHa Can't Stop Laughing. Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Girl And Her Guy. / Nollywood Star Angela Okorie Squeezes Her Big Boöbs IN Her Hands So Tempting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.