Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? (11886 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Strahovski1(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2016
frubben:

She gives me sex of love and I do d same out of love olodo.

Call me any name you like kid.

My comment stands. You were defending the person I quoted. Now you talking about yourself.

Kids
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by PonmileJ: 6:52pm On May 01, 2016
YES
It's worth waiting for
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 01, 2016
Rexsul:
Let here ur view about no sex relationship till marriage.... can u cope?
ABSOLUTELY NO!!!! I CANT LAILAI :-
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 01, 2016
swaggzo:
FOR A YEAR, I CAN COPE WITHOUT SEXX.. .
BUT I'M DEEPLY SORRY TO DISAPPOINT MY LIVER, I CANNOT COPE WITHOUT BEER FOR 3 STRAIGHT DAYS!
cool
i imagine how your belly will luk like sir
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Shinkava: 9:32pm On May 01, 2016
nah nah nah......I can't
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Shinkava: 9:34pm On May 01, 2016
Loyalblak007:
No
there must be series of sex before marriage
u can say that again babaes
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by PascalJ(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2016
redgem:
Yes....no biggie

I and my man agreed on no sex till marriage but I would love to know if he is good down there...
Pretender, how will u know if u don't practicalise it
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by jtwest(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2016
redgem:
Yes....no biggie

I and my man agreed on no sex till marriage but I would love to know if he is good down there...
Am sensing u like to bake, eat ur cake and still have the ingredients abi?
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Rexsul: 5:25am On May 02, 2016
jtwest:

Am sensing u like to bake, eat ur cake and still have the ingredients abi?
u just spoke my mind.... lol
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Rexsul: 5:27am On May 02, 2016
KashyBaby:
No way! I ain't no saint.....I wanna know if my man is good enough on it.
badt girl grin
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Rexsul: 5:31am On May 02, 2016
JustOzito:
we need counsellors here. as for me, I can but I don't think any guy can.
Don't be too sure dear, I'm into it and I hope to end it successfully
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by swaggzo(m): 5:37am On May 02, 2016
Ebuka2016:

i imagine how your belly will luk like sir

NA PACKS FULL THAT PLACE O
cool
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 5:40am On May 02, 2016
Rexsul:
badt girl grin

grin grin grin
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by JustOzito(f): 7:13am On May 02, 2016
Rexsul:
Don't be too sure dear, I'm into it and I hope to end it successfully
wow! kudos. I know of some others that would start complaining after 3months
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by firstking01(m): 7:27am On May 02, 2016
Rexsul:
Let here ur view about no sex relationship till marriage.... can u cope?
Its the best, but the aftermath effect is my fear.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Rexsul: 9:31am On May 02, 2016
JustOzito:

wow! kudos. I know of some others that would start complaining after 3months
lol...u r correct. its requires determination, understanding and prayers cos its not really an easy thing.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 02, 2016
I don't understand why guys can't deal with a no sex relationship
it's so sad

2 Likes

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by imohrol(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2016
I think that is d last mistake I will mak in life. Having heard wat ladies re up to in contemporary society.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:33am On May 02, 2016
Yes I can
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by peeparty(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Yes I can
I concur we can..
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:45am On May 02, 2016
peeparty:

I concur we can..

Lol.....how sure are you ? not after three months you'll say bae my body can't hold any longer, body no be firewood
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by loswhite(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2016
redgem:
Yes....no biggie

so who brought up the idea of no sex?
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Vetsolo(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2016
Buharism:
when you go to the super market to buy bread or milk, do u test it to knw if it is good or delicious?
yes u must av tested it bf for u to want to bye it else some1 has tested it bf and told u abt it
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by swaggerdgrt(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2016
If a girl tells me dat,I end d relatnshp dat moment.if I dnt Bleep u nd see u in nd out,I no go do again
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by KOYINSTEL(f): 11:08am On May 02, 2016
For Christians, there should be no second thought about abstinence before marriage, it's stated clearly in d Bible that fornication is a sin.(I don't know about d quran tho). God knows best, no matter ur reason for supporting fornication,it's useless because u can't claim to know more than ur creator who recommended no sex b4 marriage. God always chooses the best for His pple so u guys should know that d best thing is to stay out of fornication nd for ur info,it's very very possible with the help of God, nd no matter what turns out to be the sexual problem after marriage, God will surely sort it out... God is very much interested in every part of our lives including our sexual lives. God created sex nd He has told us when to engage in it acceptably. God will help us,God bless u

15 Likes

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by joshuamoses101(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Yes I can
let me refrase the question!!!!!are you currently in a relationship with a no sex policy?
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:11am On May 02, 2016
joshuamoses101:
let me refrase the question!!!!!are you currently in a relationship with a no sex policy?

No cos I'm single
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by AnonymustME(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2016
mistytohcute:
I don't understand why guys can't deal with a no sex relationship

it's so sad

Maybe cos most girls claim to be in a no sex relationship with you just so they seem like good girls..... but they are getting sexual satisfaction elsewhere

If she's not a virgin I can't understand why she'd ask me for a no-sex relationship.... she can't un-Bleep the guys she already fccuked....why pretend to be a saint with me?
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by joshuamoses101(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2016
Rukkydelta:

No cos I'm single
really?so you telling me you've never been in a relationship and you have never had sex? angry cool
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 02, 2016
AnonymustME:

Maybe cos most girls claim to be in a no sex relationship with you just so they seem like good girls..... but they are getting sexual satisfaction elsewhere

If she's not a virgin I can't understand why she'd ask me for a no-sex relationship.... she can't un-Bleep the guys she already fccuked....why pretend to be a saint with me?

I understand you, but that's not the scenario in this case

it's just so painful
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Philgbeee(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2016
Olubee22:
Seriously,I wish I had opted for no sex coz I don't even know whether d sex was gud or bad.
hmmmmm...I don't believe sex has two options in terms of enjoyment.. sex is always good with me cool
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Charles4075(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2016
JustOzito:
we need counsellors here. as for me, I can but I don't think any guy can.
Sorry to prove you wrong sis, I can too.. I'm not Gay or something else but I don't see the link between spending for a lady and demanding for sex.. Most claim to test-drive but they've got it all wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys / Why Is The World So Unfair To Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.