Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? (11881 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by seunxxl(m): 12:08am On Sep 20, 2017
Jst imaging dis happened to u on dat nyt. I support sex b4 marriage

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 20, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I am also in your shoes. It isn't easy with the stuff we see online these days. It is also easier if u have a gf worth waiting for

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:15am On Sep 20, 2017
bluetrails7:

May God help us. I don't take what i see to heart... Let's just enjoy life and hope for the best collectively.
Thatz the best option.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Greenbullet(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2017
I can only cope if she is a virgin .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by aumeehn: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2017
Fulaman198:

LOLLLLL grin grin grin grin
Allah hokke jam barkama a don bo??
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2017
Yes i can cos that's what i want
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by aumeehn: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2017
princ007:
Yes i can cos that's what i want
hmm are you sure?
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
aumeehn:
hmm are you sure?
Yes dear, very sure
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by JustOzito(f): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=frankkydee post=60635032].

You can't just assume what you haven't tried out yet,so don't jump to conclusion that you don't think any guy can.[/quote
OK sir
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by frankkydee(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=JustOzito post=60661227][/quote]

yes ma!
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by JustOzito(f): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
frankkydee:

yes ma!
lol
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by frankkydee(m): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
JustOzito:

lol

why laughing now,are you not a ma?
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Queenserah26(f): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
I can, of course
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Mrwealth933: 2:28am On Sep 21, 2017
swaggzo:
FOR A YEAR, I CAN COPE WITHOUT SEXX.. .
BUT I'M DEEPLY SORRY TO DISAPPOINT MY LIVER, I CANNOT COPE WITHOUT BEER FOR 3 STRAIGHT DAYS!
cool
So on point man, I can go on a two year relationship without sex but I'll make two things clear, I'm not spending a kobo on you and I'm gonna cheat... I'm not a saint fellas and yes I can't stay 24 hours without a beer

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by JustOzito(f): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2017
frankkydee:

why laughing now,are you not a ma?
A "lady" would've been better.… thanks anyway
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Emarvel(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2017
gals be like
relationship is not all about sex

aunty can you date a guy,without a penis??

if no,how do you want him to cope??
if ah hear you say self control ehn�
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by somebody1: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
bluetrails7:

Amen o. Thanks. Good wife fall on me
keep it up bro. U'll never be disappointed
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by somebody1: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
I'm glad 2 hear that some guys can abstain just 4 d "special ladies" in their lives. This world is not completely bad after all. God bless u guys, especially @TheManofTomorrow,bluetrails7 and fulaman198. Don't give in, until d right time guys.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Raydan(f): 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
yes, you can stay in a relationship without sex...both will be tapping it else where. No man can take that one
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
It all comes down to the levels of hormones that causes sexual urge, acquired habits to fuel or suppress such urges, self-discipline and self-control in that order.

Religion has less to do with it or rather falls in the acquired habits criteria.

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
nigga chill na, na vex.
nnachukz:
Yes, if she accepts no spending of any nature at all till marriage.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
No i can't or let me put it this way, we are in a friendship tingy, this question was put out to me by a girl i was interested in. I asked so when am feeling all expressive what does she want me to do? she was like we can kiss, smooch and all that. but come on for how long do want to do that. sometimes it's a way for ladies to put some men to commit. at same time there many things that can go sideways afterwards.
most men who say they can do it, they got a side chic they are rodding steady.
i just feel ladies should rather tell the guy they are not read yet rather put this condition to him.

PS - some girls who put this condition to a man, are the ones whose ponyor or body been slacked up cos they were steady straffing upandan or their body count is very high o or might be a church tingy.
Rexsul:
Let hear ur view about no sex relationship till marriage.... can u cope?
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
Interesting POV, going by what you just said, it will boil down if the dude really wants you he should control it which is unfair.

Plasmbob1:
It all comes down to the levels of hormones that causes sexual urge, acquired habits to fuel or suppress such urges, self-discipline and self-control in that order.

Religion has less to do with it or rather falls in the acquired habits criteria.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by zexy2030(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
10th year now no sex but it was really uncomfortable, I had to break up to disconnect from emotional tire down.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
somebody1:
I'm glad 2 hear that some guys can abstain just 4 d "special ladies" in their lives. This world is not completely bad after all. God bless u guys, especially @TheManofTomorrow,bluetrails7 and fulaman198. Don't give in, until d right time guys.
I'll try. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by frankkydee(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
JustOzito:

A "lady" would've been better.… thanks anyway

oh really,ok thou are welcome lady. how are you and how was your day?
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by JustOzito(f): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2017
frankkydee:

oh really,ok thou are welcome lady. how are you and how was your day?
very cool and yours??
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by frankkydee(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2017
JustOzito:

very cool and yours??

just seeing this,it was great. Good morning!
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Fulaman198(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
aumeehn:
Allah hokke jam barkama a don bo??

Amiin dedirawo, Allah hokke ma! Barka ma! jam palam, e an bo? A don jam? Noy kugal?
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by aumeehn: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Fulaman198:

Amiin dedirawo, Allah hokke ma! Barka ma! jam palam, e an bo? A don jam? Noy kugal?
Alhamdulillah Noi Abj i hope everything do dilla normal.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Fulaman198(m): 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
aumeehn:
Alhamdulillah Noi Abj i hope everything do dilla normal.

Dunniyaaru ndu nder Abuja? jam e an bo, noy saroobe ma?
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Annie939(f): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
ladies can cope but guys can't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) / Nigerian p©rnStar, King Tblak Reveals How Much He Pays His Girls / Score With Beautiful Sexy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.