Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,970 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

My Love Life And How I Deal With It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Life And How I Deal With It (1689 Views)

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Life And How I Deal With It by sweetilicious(f): 1:30pm On May 01, 2016
Re: My Love Life And How I Deal With It by gabinogem(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2016
Well cooked up wink
Re: My Love Life And How I Deal With It by sweetilicious(f): 5:53pm On May 01, 2016
Re: My Love Life And How I Deal With It by ifeajikap(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2016
U av kissed 4 guys apart frm d guys u dated wich means u cheated. Well I actually dnt beliv in marriage too, or I didn't use to beliv in it, until I found out d reason why I want to marry. So I av a obj wats nxt I find sum1 wit same obj nd we struggle to achieve our obj. I tell u it will be fun
Re: My Love Life And How I Deal With It by beeyhive(f): 8:14pm On May 01, 2016
Ehya.

#wipestearstoo

Don't worry, your real Prince charming is looking for you too.
All the previous ones were just the FROGS some ladies have to kiss before meeting the real deal.
Re: My Love Life And How I Deal With It by CHYMA0258(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2016
The lord is your muscle,nothing good comes easy. Just hold on a bit and the ideal man u wish for will come your way. I salute your courage, kip it up
Re: My Love Life And How I Deal With It by halfricanadian(f): 9:34pm On May 01, 2016
Leave it all to God

Do ur best and leave the rest to God

He never fails

He wud grant u ur heart desires at the appointed time

1 Like

Re: My Love Life And How I Deal With It by sEGXY2(m): 1:41pm On May 02, 2016
Go get a Dog or better still adopt a kid from one of em orphanage
Re: My Love Life And How I Deal With It by latinoKingdom(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2016
If you can wait, you will achieve your desire, if you want a child, you can become a baby mama, ladies knows how to... But won't d child ask one day where is my father? Why ain't you with you? Think carefully before you decide, and I pray God help you
Re: My Love Life And How I Deal With It by Kentursky(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2016
This story sounds quite familiar to me. U sound confused, just be prayerful and God will see u through.
Re: My Love Life And How I Deal With It by thowbie7ven(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2016
sweetilicious:
Its my life story. So frustrating. I wish i had a child
you've kissed Four guys apart from the two guys....meaning you cheated at one point...elucidate please!
Re: My Love Life And How I Deal With It by sweetilicious(f): 7:47pm On May 03, 2016
thowbie7ven:
you've kissed Four guys apart from the two guys....meaning you cheated at one point...elucidate please!
I have always been loyal. That's my key to relationships. I didn't kiss them while dating.
Re: My Love Life And How I Deal With It by DukeNija(m): 6:34am On May 06, 2016
sweetilicious:
Sincerely, i have dated two people all my life. Am 24 and am a graduate.Dated my first guy for close to 5years before things fell apart. Dated my second for close to 3years now. I have kissed 4 guys apart from the ones I have dated. I am an introvert but an extrovert when in a constructive argument. I always wish to get married someday to someone that knows how to handle any situation very well and that led me into choosing my current boyfriend of close to 3years. He was so sweet. Unfortunately, fate happened. He had to travel out of the country for his masters, of which he never believed in Nigeria. He had always dreamt of living in a civilized country where there is at least good water. I don't blame him you know. He goes for what he wants with positive mind. I have been celibate for a year now with so many temptations. Someone had to advice me to go for a deliverance that am abnormal. Am i really abnormal? Well, Maybe that's why i get so lucky. Opening my laps for anyone that approaches me will give me diseases and take away the luck i got from being abnormal. I have always wished for a cool family, just happy family, just lovely family. But it seems it is not coming forth the way i desired. What can i do? With everything going on nowadays in marriages, I don't even know if i should continue wishing for my desires or just have my own children without a hubby. I am always lost in the thought of how life works. How sparks and feelings dies makes me to wonder if dating really worth it. I have met alot of men that i happened to have had a little conversation with either they want to ask me out or just talking. Few of them want different things that i know is absurd. Why do people let the sparks in their love life die. I believe in love and i wish for a healthy family. My mother always prays to God to put me where i won't have to cry everyday. I love my boyfriend but the stress of hustling is really affecting the way the relationship feels. Well, i wish him good everytime i pray in the morning even if i try to console myself that we might not end up being together and having the happy family I desire. Experiences we encounter in life moulds us. This is my Love life, it is frustrating but i still wish to be among the living. #WIPESMYTEARS. Byeeeee

You need to calm down. You are just 24 and there's a lot ahead for you. I lost my colleague and gf on Monday, she was also your age and she wasn't even talking marriage. She wanted her masters, ACCA e.t.c.
She has had people propose marriage to her but turned them down.
Pls don't put yourself under any undue pressure and continue to stay celebate. Keep yourself for your husband cos it will be worse if people can just sleep with you without the ring.
Godbless
Re: My Love Life And How I Deal With It by Nobody: 6:38am On May 06, 2016
sweetilicious:
Sincerely, i have dated two people all my life. Am 24 and am a graduate.Dated my first guy for close to 5years before things fell apart. Dated my second for close to 3years now. I have kissed 4 guys apart from the ones I have dated. I am an introvert but an extrovert when in a constructive argument. I always wish to get married someday to someone that knows how to handle any situation very well and that led me into choosing my current boyfriend of close to 3years. He was so sweet. Unfortunately, fate happened. He had to travel out of the country for his masters, of which he never believed in Nigeria. He had always dreamt of living in a civilized country where there is at least good water. I don't blame him you know. He goes for what he wants with positive mind. I have been celibate for a year now with so many temptations. Someone had to advice me to go for a deliverance that am abnormal. Am i really abnormal? Well, Maybe that's why i get so lucky. Opening my laps for anyone that approaches me will give me diseases and take away the luck i got from being abnormal. I have always wished for a cool family, just happy family, just lovely family. But it seems it is not coming forth the way i desired. What can i do? With everything going on nowadays in marriages, I don't even know if i should continue wishing for my desires or just have my own children without a hubby. I am always lost in the thought of how life works. How sparks and feelings dies makes me to wonder if dating really worth it. I have met alot of men that i happened to have had a little conversation with either they want to ask me out or just talking. Few of them want different things that i know is absurd. Why do people let the sparks in their love life die. I believe in love and i wish for a healthy family. My mother always prays to God to put me where i won't have to cry everyday. I love my boyfriend but the stress of hustling is really affecting the way the relationship feels. Well, i wish him good everytime i pray in the morning even if i try to console myself that we might not end up being together and having the happy family I desire. Experiences we encounter in life moulds us. This is my Love life, it is frustrating but i still wish to be among the living. #WIPESMYTEARS. Byeeeee

Re: My Love Life And How I Deal With It by sweetilicious(f): 8:54am On May 06, 2016
DukeNija:

You need to calm down. You are just 24 and there's a lot ahead for you. I lost my colleague and gf on Monday, she was also your age and she wasn't even talking marriage. She wanted her masters, ACCA e.t.c.
She has had people propose marriage to her but turned them down.
Pls don't put yourself under any undue pressure and continue to stay celebate. Keep yourself for your husband cos it will be worse if people can just sleep with you without the ring.
Godbless
Thanks so much.
Re: My Love Life And How I Deal With It by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 25, 2016
Whatsapp me on 09051440285. Got something to tell you
Re: My Love Life And How I Deal With It by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hmmm.
So why did you delete the post? Read it though from a quote.

sounds inspiring for it to be hidden

#bringbackyourpost.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: A Christian Believes That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ And Demonic / (photo)A woman Accidently Adds Daughter To Her Sex texting chats with a man / A Message From Real Men To Women (Picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.