Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See (101621 Views)

Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by weyabblog: 10:12am On May 02, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Message him privately. If you don't like it.
That's his website.

http://www.importsng.com/
ok thanks
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2016
finally the contest is over. lets get the names of the participants and randomize the list using "random dot org" randomizer tool. i wish each and everyone of you success.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2016
the contest is over and God has choosen our winners. i have no control of how the list is being randomized. i will insert the names and wait for the result. below is what i got.

Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2016
going by the rule of the game that states that the first 3 people on the list are our winners, we have them as

annexes
dreamchaser01
Totalbrand

congratulations to all our winners. kindly drop the last 4 digits of ur mobile number and send me an sms with your mail address and Nl username using the number. your success is truly my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2016
[b]our contest have successfully ended and our winners are annexes, dreamchaser01, Totalbrand. for all those that did not made it to the top, below offer is for you

Dahjhi
Yarduni
Yarduni
Dahjhi
donbenedict
Dahjhi
donbenedict
Totalbrand
Google63
niphmmy
niphmmy
donbenedict
niphmmy
dacovajnr
dacovajnr
moshoodn
accelion
Frankicent
Nteogwuija
Nteogwuija
koredex4love
LecciGucci
annexes
luky111
Sirmuel1
Sirmuel1
dreamchaser01
STARGREEN
Sirmuel1
Sirmuel1
Eddy2cute
abumeinben
abumeinben
Vongsama
surajudeen123
surajudeen123
Iggyok
Sirmuel1
Sirmuel1
Sirmuel1
Sirmuel1
Boyopumping
Sirmuel1
Sirmuel1
Sirmuel1

. i have a very crazy offer for all those that did not made it to the top. for the next 29hrs ending by exactly 4pm on Tuesday 3rd may 2016 you can get this guide on 60% discount. you can check on my temporary site www.Importsng.com and see that this guide is going for N5000. but within the next 32hrs all nairalanders can get this guide for only N2000. this is a one time offer that no one should miss. you will see some testimonies of what those that have the guide are saying. [/b]

see what those that have utilized this bonus offer are saying

efzbah:
Thanks Mr Bello.
Paid yesterday and got the package eBook yesterday.

My advice is that whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well. If you're really interested, then make hay while the sun shine.
I paid two thousand naira and that package is worth more than a million naira.
As a matter of fact, just one of those package is enough to transform anyone's life.

There's a saying that "what you don't work for, you don't value"

My advice is that you make use of this opportunity.

I don't know him (import expert) but I promise myself that if he is not a fraudster, I'll let other nairalanders benefit from my discovery.

Pray the Lord bless our endeavors.

Lildav:

I can Officially confirm that @OP is not a scam, I did my transfer and got my products! The products OP sent to me are really eye opening!

Thanks for staying true to ur words!
Wld share my importation story soon!

ravensckar:
Package received and content verified!

I must say, you're truly a master at what you do. Perusing through the contents alone, I didn't realise when I screamed; 'Yes! I nailed it!' cheesy
People in my office were wondering what came over me. It's a feeling of ecstasy. cheesy

Once again, thanks so much for keeping to your words. I'll take my time to go through the importation guide after which I'll reach you with my questions.

My year just got started!

stop reading testimony lets work towards making your testimony
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by watnext: 11:39am On May 02, 2016
Sir I would like to learn from the masters.... Thanks in anticipation cheers.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by annexes: 12:18pm On May 02, 2016
importexpert:
going by the rule of the game that states that the first 3 people on the list are our winners, we have them as

annexes
dreamchaser01
Totalbrand

congratulations to all our winners. kindly drop the last 4 digits of ur mobile number and send me an sms with your mail address and Nl username using the number. your success is truly my pride
2962... merci
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by gpercuxionz(m): 12:18pm On May 02, 2016
Sir I need you to help me out am tired if being broke am over 30years now and I can't boast of 10k in my account. I need your help and assistance in getting this eBook for the 60% discount . am pleading ds is my email gpercuxionz@gmail.com
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Hamzatfresh: 12:23pm On May 02, 2016
importexpert:

annexes
dreamchaser01
Totalbrand

since I wasn't among the winners can I still pay the sum of 2000 to the same account on your website and text my details to any of the phone numbers?
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Iggyok(m): 12:31pm On May 02, 2016
Thanks boss,but i plead you extend the discount window for me because i have other engagements at hand.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by dreamchaser01: 1:11pm On May 02, 2016
importexpert:

annexes
dreamchaser01
Totalbrand

Here 5131. Thanks!
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by dreamchaser01: 1:18pm On May 02, 2016
importexpert:

annexes
dreamchaser01
Totalbrand

Here 5131. But how do i send you the sms? I dont have your contact.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2016
watnext:
Sir I would like to learn from the masters.... Thanks in anticipation cheers.

you are welcome bro. kindly refer to www.importsng.com for comprehensive details on how to get the guide. your success is my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 2:55pm On May 02, 2016
annexes:
2962... merci

noted. congratulations once again.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2016
gpercuxionz:
Sir I need you to help me out am tired if being broke am over 30years now and I can't boast of 10k in my account. I need your help and assistance in getting this eBook for the 60% discount . am pleading ds is my email gpercuxionz@gmail.com

i just wished you discovered my threads earlier but it is still not late. the 60% discount is still on. kindly visit www.importsng.com just pay 2k and disregard the price on the site before the bonus ends. your success is my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2016
Hamzatfresh:

since I wasn't among the winners can I still pay the sum of 2000 to the same account on your website and text my details to any of the phone numbers?

yes you can within the time frame of the bonus. the bonus ends in 25hours from now. by exactly 4pm Tuesday 3rd may 2016
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2016
dreamchaser01:

Here 5131. But how do i send you the sms? I dont have your contact.

my contact is on my website. i have received your message. i am waiting for the other winners. your success is my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2016
your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by dreamchaser01: 3:30pm On May 02, 2016
importexpert:

my contact is on my website. i have received your message. i am waiting for the other winners. your success is my pride
Thanks bro I really appreciate your effort!
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 3:41pm On May 02, 2016
dreamchaser01:

Thanks bro I really appreciate your effort!

you are welcome. the pack will be sent out asap. your success is my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Chazzyboy: 4:19pm On May 02, 2016
Teach me freelance job
Dahjhi:
Ok Boss. I don't know maybe you want us to type this like an essay or some competition write ups. Well these are my points in brief:

1. I'm currently working for the government as a junior staff though; but I've noticed there's nothing so sweet than to be independent.
2. My curiosity landed me into the online world, I started freelancing as a copywriter with the little English I knew. I made enough that i felt like sacking my boss (Even when its a federal appointment)
3. For now I've taught handful people my few knowledge in freelancing and they are making their $..
4. Importation is what I knew I will still start in a big way because I've been doing something like 'trial and error'. I still yawn for more.
5. I knew during this moment of bad economy, among the money in circulation are money from online earners.
6. This is one thing I wanna do; Not only because if I learn it I will teach other people too, but also because your success streamline will also grow through me.
7. Thanks in Anticipation. cool
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by gpercuxionz(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2016
With ds dollar issue. Is dis business still goin smooth
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Teetunz64(m): 4:36pm On May 02, 2016
Get a debit card you can use in 200 countries

1 use it to verify paypal account

2 receive payment from USA and EU companies, fiverr, odesk, amazon,ebay in this card and withdraw your money anywhere including Nigeria

3 use the card to make online payments

4 $1000 daily spending limit

Register here
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/uP1DrrrAum02YJRvCzyP-VVaaho9V5Hw6cW598eov_3pYnfATFx2MpqTwJupwWqdEeisprIki5ixQb_BTtvDBQ2

confirm your email from the verification link sent to your email

upload a valid international passport or drivers license or voters card for verification.

when your documents are accepted/confirmed/verified via email sent to you then you can apply for the card with a valid address where you will receive the card.

In the same process go to your fiverr profile/settings to link your PAYONEER account to receive payments from fiverr.

You can withdraw your money from any atm in Nigeria and over 200 countries
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by dreamchaser01: 5:21pm On May 02, 2016
importexpert:

But I have a little problem and the problem is that I dont have a laptop. Hope it wont affect this importation biz sad
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by dreamchaser01: 5:22pm On May 02, 2016
importexpert:

Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by dreamchaser01: 5:22pm On May 02, 2016
importexpert:

But I have a little problem and the problem is that I dont have a laptop. Hope it wont affect this importation biz sad
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by annexes: 6:08pm On May 02, 2016
importexpert:

noted. congratulations once again.
thanks bro, I've sent you the sms.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 7:24pm On May 02, 2016
gpercuxionz:
With ds dollar issue. Is dis business still goin smooth

yes it is going smooth and relatively better because of lack of competition. their are ways through which you can get things at better prices and usd cheaper than usual. i discuss that and more in the guide. your success is my pride.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 7:29pm On May 02, 2016
dreamchaser01:

it is better with laptop but you can do everything using your phone and cyber cafe. not having a laptop is definitely not an obstacle that should hinder your progress. your guide have been sent. your success is truly my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2016
annexes:
thanks bro, I've sent you the sms.

pack sent bro. feel free to keep in-touch when you have challenges. your success is truly my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by dreamchaser01: 7:51pm On May 02, 2016
importexpert:

it is better with laptop but you can do everything using your phone and cyber cafe. not having a laptop is definitely not an obstacle that should hinder your progress. your guide have been sent. your success is truly my pride
Ok thanks but I'm yet to receive the guide!
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2016
dreamchaser01:

Ok thanks but I'm yet to receive the guide!

kindly check your provided mail. it have been sent. your success is my pride

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.