Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See (101623 Views)

Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 1:25pm On May 04, 2016
LecciGucci:

thanx for the discount bro..
but the main issue i have will be selling those stuffs.,..bcoz i'm not good at doing that.
i have done stuff selling and marketing in the past..didnt work well for me.
bcoz things are hard for pple and they priced it low... some will price but will wont buy even wit reduced priced.

i ended up selling them less than required ... and gave some out free of charge to save myself the worry..
coz i was down n frustrated for not selling them.

and now i'm a vry busy person...and i think i will also affect me. undecided

from that which you have said, i can deduce that you are referring to the traditional way of selling. with my guide, selling is much more easier. you just have to showcase your product and await buyers. the funny thing is that i sometimes spend 3-6months without seeing any of my imported products. i have a person in-charge of receiving them and people that are in-charge of delivering them to serious buyers. gone are those days when we undergo hell to sell a piece of mosquito net. my work is to order the products and showcase hem in the appropriate sites. no sun work. it is much more easier than it use to be. i wish you success.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2016
more importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 3:06pm On May 04, 2016
feel free to post your importation related questions let us justify them
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by benega: 5:13pm On May 04, 2016
computerboy:

You didn't answer my question above. also i observed you used 160 as exchange rate in your website when dollar is almost 300. Why is that? or are you going to show how us to get dollars for 160?
oh boy d only money remaining in mini importation biz is in selling guides and handbook such as this. Hence op agressive marketing.

4 Likes

Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 11:09pm On May 04, 2016
feel free to post your importation related questions
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 11:12pm On May 04, 2016
i really cant bear this calls anymore. the rate at which people are calling and telling me the reasons why they cant meet up with the offer that just ended is too alarming so i have decided to extend this offer for only 43hrs. i.e from 9pm Tuesday 3rd of may to thursday 4pm 5th of may 2016. after this time have elapse, not even the imam in my village can make me to extend this offer. you can use any type of transfer or cash deposit. kindly visit www.importsng.com for detailed information

our contest have successfully ended and our winners are annexes, dreamchaser01, Totalbrand

. i have a very crazy offer for all those that did not made it to the top. for the next 43hrs ending by exactly 4pm on Thursday 5th may 2016 you can get this guide on 60% discount. you can check on my temporary site www.Importsng.com and see that this guide is going for N5000. but within the next 43hrs all nairalanders can get this guide for only N2000. this is a one time offer that no one should miss. you will see some testimonies of what those that have the guide are saying.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by KingRex1(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2016
importexpert:
feel free to post your importation related questions
Since china devalued the Yuan why havent we seen a conspicous change in the price of their products here in Naija?
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by malachi2uk(m): 12:55am On May 05, 2016
I don't think I need to comment much because my salvation is here already, am a prove that God answers prayers. Unlimited favors will follow you as try to put smile in people's face in this hard time. God bless your hustle brother.

I believe am the reason why u extended it grin
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by dacovajnr: 7:08am On May 05, 2016
importexpert:

it is as lucrative as ever if you know how to source for usd and products cheaply. their is less competition in the biz now and am loving it very well.
is the 2k still payable Sire?
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by pimplucious: 7:31am On May 05, 2016
How do I get the book?
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by flowsamuels(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2016
benega:
oh boy d only money remaining in mini importation biz is in selling guides and handbook such as this. Hence op agressive marketing.

shut up if you don't have anything reasonable to say... people like Bello have been importing before Nairaland gurus like YMODULUS even learnt how to import a pin... give respect to whom its due.

I know what I am saying binsh... and for the records... some of us still makes 700k profit monthly from importation.

Bye
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Zidjay(f): 9:48am On May 05, 2016
benega:
cheesy cheesy
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by benega: 10:03am On May 05, 2016
flowsamuels:
shut up if you don't have anything reasonable to say... people like Bello have been importing before Nairaland gurus like YMODULUS even learnt how to import a pin... give respect to whom its due.

I know what I am saying binsh... and for the records... some of us still makes 700k profit monthly from importation.

Bye
nobody be fool, dollar is now 300+ any profit u make in this biz would be negative or at best chicken feed. Everybody is dropping d biz like hot iron. Pls stop decieving people.

1 Like

Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by pimplucious: 10:04am On May 05, 2016
importexpert:
i really cant bear this calls anymore. the rate at which people are calling and telling me the reasons why they cant meet up with the offer that just ended is too alarming so i have decided to extend this offer for only 43hrs. i.e from 9pm Tuesday 3rd of may to thursday 4pm 5th of may 2016. after this time have elapse, not even the imam in my village can make me to extend this offer. you can use any type of transfer or cash deposit. kindly visit www.importsng.com for detailed information

our contest have successfully ended and our winners are annexes, dreamchaser01, Totalbrand

. i have a very crazy offer for all those that did not made it to the top. for the next 43hrs ending by exactly 4pm on Thursday 5th may 2016 you can get this guide on 60% discount. you can check on my temporary site www.Importsng.com and see that this guide is going for N5000. but within the next 43hrs all nairalanders can get this guide for only N2000. this is a one time offer that no one should miss. you will see some testimonies of what those that have the guide are saying.

How do I get the book damnittt!!!
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by flowsamuels(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2016
benega:
nobody be fool, dollar is now 300+ any profit u make in this biz would be negative or at best chicken feed. Everybody is dropping d biz like hot iron. Pls stop decieving people.

okay you have won
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Zidjay(f): 10:17am On May 05, 2016
benega:
Don't mind them, making it look like importation business is facile and undemanding even with this current hardship undecided undecided Make una dey use fear of God sell this una ebook o tongue

1 Like

Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by joyrealestates(f): 2:19pm On May 05, 2016
Thanks for the info
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2016
KingRex1:
Since china devalued the Yuan why havent we seen a conspicous change in the price of their products here in Naija?

the problem is nigerian factor. even when we get things at affordable prices we still want to sell at high prices. but our importers are still trading using usd. the funny thing is that despite prices of items have been on the high side our importers still acquire usd using "form m" at cbn official price. this is is not too known to most mini importers but i have discussed it extensively in the import pack i will be sending out in a short while. since we are trading in usd rather than yuan, it will not reflect in the prices of goods being sold in Nigeria. i hope i have answered your question. your success is my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2016
malachi2uk:
I don't think I need to comment much because my salvation is here already, am a prove that God answers prayers. Unlimited favors will follow you as try to put smile in people's face in this hard time. God bless your hustle brother.

I believe am the reason why u extended it grin

amen bro and i wish you same.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2016
dacovajnr:
is the 2k still payable Sire?

yes you can pay until Friday.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2016
pimplucious:
How do I get the book?

kindly refer to www.importsng.com for detailed information. your success is my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by dacovajnr: 5:27pm On May 05, 2016
importexpert:

yes you can pay until Friday.
nxtweek Friday?
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by ExplicitContent: 6:20pm On May 05, 2016
Zidjay:
Don't mind them, making it look like importation business is facile and undemanding even with this current hardship undecided undecided Make una dey use fear of God sell this una ebook o tongue

Young lady. Don't be ignorant okay? Importation biz is very lucrative. What You need is concrete info . I am not advocating for OP's ebook. Am only saying just get geniune information that will show u "whatsup" and guide u through. As for exchange rate , even buying at 300 per dollar am making 1000% profit from my stockk.
Even if it shoots to 500 a dollar i'd still be making huge profit. Just get knowledge
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by KingRex1(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2016
importexpert:

the problem is nigerian factor. even when we get things at affordable prices we still want to sell at high prices. but our importers are still trading using usd. the funny thing is that despite prices of items have been on the high side our importers still acquire usd using "form m" at cbn official price. this is is not too known to most mini importers but i have discussed it extensively in the import pack i will be sending out in a short while. since we are trading in usd rather than yuan, it will not reflect in the prices of goods being sold in Nigeria. i hope i have answered your question. your success is my pride
i believe the Yuan was used in the production cost, thereby making the dollar buy more than was obtainable before. This should reflect on the price of electronics nd gadget in Naija. Bt still we hear dollar don go up.. Bt Yuan went down too.

The price of almost evry imported electronic gadget has doubled. Importers are really exploiting the masses.

Erm can you throw more light on the 'Form m' thing?
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by ExplicitContent: 6:30pm On May 05, 2016
And OP, you have to do some touches to ur site. DOnt mislead people. Current exchange rate paying for goods is 300. Using 160 on ur site is like exaggerating or tricking to get custtomers. Useful Information should precide on truth and reality

1 Like

Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Gbexador(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2016
Good evening boss.
Have been longing to go into the importation business for quite a while, I had been to two of its seminar last year at Ajah & Ikeja to satisfy my curiosity as well heard nd seen testimonies on it. Am set to go the importation bizs. I wnt let u down if am giving dis oppurtunity. D last time u did let open dis great oppurtunity, I was a partaker as well. Am just sure that your 'package' will be a great plus to me in doing this and make me a testifier/testimony too, if only I could be among your considered beneficiaries.
Thanks.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by werrindey1: 8:19pm On May 05, 2016
As I no get 5k for this hard times, Can somebody be charitable enough to send a copy to jbleenk@yahoo.com? God bless who ever did. Patiently waiting and hoping
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Kejilee(m): 2:03am On May 06, 2016
For news update on sport ,politics ,entertainment ,education ,uni/poly campus jist ,health tips,technology, etc visit www.smartbrainsng.com .Thanks

We keep u informed #pls rebc

#Mr Lee
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Madu2013(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2016
Totalbrand:

Wow! To use the word 'happy' would be an understatement, thank You very much boss

Last digit: 9199
Pls. I beg u in d name of God, kindly send me a copy pls. @ libertymadu21@gmail.com
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by boc700: 9:14am On May 06, 2016
Can see you are making it big on importation biz. Want also to be like you!
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by boc700: 9:18am On May 06, 2016
If you ask me why i need the Importation Guide: i will answer in one word, to make not just a passive income but have a dollar advantage. To make more money.
So, please send me your proven guide to mini importation.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by nenergy(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2016
importexpert:

but within the next 43hrs all nairalanders can get this guide for only N2000. this is a one time offer that no one should miss. you will see some testimonies of what those that have the guide are saying.

Can I still get at 2k please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.