Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See (101620 Views)

Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2016
Scam Alert

my notice have been called that some scammers are now on the thread. they post on the thread and send you private messages claiming that they have my ebook and they will give you at ridiculous prices. once you send your money to them that is the end of the story. some more sincere scammers go ahead and send you a total garbage and importation guide that contains too many misleading information. i have been sent one of such guides by a user of the thread and the scam guide will only put you into poverty than bring you out of it. you have been warned. if you are not dealing with "importExpert" please whatever the outcome you get do not relate it to me, my website (www.importsng.com) or any of my threads. your success is truly my pride.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2016
all interested members can pay 2k till 4m today. your success is my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by puskin: 3:24pm On May 06, 2016
So you have succeeded in turning here into an e-book sales thread despite your initial honest looking intentions.

Good Work.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.