Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See (101622 Views)

Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by computerboy: 12:14am On May 03, 2016
importexpert:

Please I'm into some online businesses currently but market seems really bad these days so I jammed this thread and looked up your profile and found you've had series of similar threads. Hope this guide will contain all the info in the old guides and not the updates only because I'll like to know every tiny secret in this biz

P.S: I'm making my payment first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks for the discount
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 12:16am On May 03, 2016
your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by computerboy: 1:00am On May 03, 2016
importexpert:
your importation related questions are highly welcome

You didn't answer my question above. also i observed you used 160 as exchange rate in your website when dollar is almost 300. Why is that? or are you going to show how us to get dollars for 160?
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 7:15am On May 03, 2016
computerboy:

Please I'm into some online businesses currently but market seems really bad these days so I jammed this thread and looked up your profile and found you've had series of similar threads. Hope this guide will contain all the info in the old guides and not the updates only because I'll like to know every tiny secret in this biz

P.S: I'm making my payment first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks for the discount

good morning bro. the guide contains everything including the upgrades. you will receive everything. your success is my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 7:16am On May 03, 2016
computerboy:

You didn't answer my question above. also i observed you used 160 as exchange rate in your website when dollar is almost 300. Why is that? or are you going to show how us to get dollars for 160?

the pictures are not too recent but i will show you how to get dollar using official c.b.n price at that point in time. your success is my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Zidjay(f): 8:27am On May 03, 2016
importexpert:

the pictures are not too recent but i will show you how to get dollar using official c.b.n price at that point in time. your success is my pride
would you be showing how to get dollar for 160?
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2016
importexpert:

Zidjay:
would you be showing how to get dollar for 160?
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2016
good morning to everyone on the thread. your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Zidjay(f): 9:58am On May 03, 2016
A direct/detailed answer would do undecided
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2016
Zidjay:
A direct/detailed answer would do undecided

no.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2016
more importation related questions are highly welcome. your success is my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by computerboy: 12:37pm On May 03, 2016
importexpert:
more importation related questions are highly welcome. your success is my pride

I made the payment this morning around 10 am, yet to receive the package. I'm very much expectant

Modified: Package received. Gracias OP

Lemme digest it
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2016
computerboy:

I made the payment this morning around 10 am, yet to receive the package. I'm very much expectant

all packs have been sent bro. some payments came in late. but as at now everybody can check their mail. your success is my pride.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by khayleb(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2016
@ OP,I have made the payment few hours ago but yet to get the package inmymail. Plz confirm my payment cos I can't wait to upload the info in my brain and start work asap.
Here's my email once again calebadeoga@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by computerboy: 8:36pm On May 03, 2016
importexpert:

all packs have been sent bro. some payments came in late. but as at now everybody can check their mail. your success is my pride.

I didn't get the videos you mentioned in the last email
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2016
khayleb:
@ OP,I have made the payment few hours ago but yet to get the package inmymail. Plz confirm my payment cos I can't wait to upload the info in my brain and start work asap.
Here's my email once again calebadeoga@gmail.com

pack sent long ago. your success is my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2016
computerboy:

I didn't get the videos you mentioned in the last email

hello i did not mention anything about video their. but you can resend the mail to me via my delivery mail for clarification. your success is my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2016
i really cant bear this calls anymore. the rate at which people are calling and telling me the reasons why they cant meet up with the offer that just ended is too alarming so i have decided to extend this offer for only 43hrs. i.e from 9pm Tuesday 5th of may to thursday 4pm 7th of may 2016. after this time have elapse, not even the imam in my village can make me to extend this offer. you can use any type of transfer or cash deposit. kindly visit www.importsng.com for detailed information

our contest have successfully ended and our winners are annexes, dreamchaser01, Totalbrand

. i have a very crazy offer for all those that did not made it to the top. for the next 43hrs ending by exactly 4pm on Thursday 7th may 2016 you can get this guide on 60% discount. you can check on my temporary site www.Importsng.com and see that this guide is going for N5000. but within the next 43hrs all nairalanders can get this guide for only N2000. this is a one time offer that no one should miss. you will see some testimonies of what those that have the guide are saying.

see what those that have utilized this bonus offer are saying

efzbah:
Thanks Mr Bello.
Paid yesterday and got the package eBook yesterday.

My advice is that whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well. If you're really interested, then make hay while the sun shine.
I paid two thousand naira and that package is worth more than a million naira.
As a matter of fact, just one of those package is enough to transform anyone's life.

There's a saying that "what you don't work for, you don't value"

My advice is that you make use of this opportunity.

I don't know him (import expert) but I promise myself that if he is not a fraudster, I'll let other nairalanders benefit from my discovery.

Pray the Lord bless our endeavors.

Lildav:

I can Officially confirm that @OP is not a scam, I did my transfer and got my products! The products OP sent to me are really eye opening!

Thanks for staying true to ur words!
Wld share my importation story soon!

ravensckar:
Package received and content verified!

I must say, you're truly a master at what you do. Perusing through the contents alone, I didn't realise when I screamed; 'Yes! I nailed it!' cheesy
People in my office were wondering what came over me. It's a feeling of ecstasy. cheesy

Once again, thanks so much for keeping to your words. I'll take my time to go through the importation guide after which I'll reach you with my questions.

My year just got started!

stop reading testimony lets work towards making your testimony
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Dahjhi: 12:09am On May 04, 2016
importexpert:
[b]

not too good. embarassed I got busy to even come and check here to see what has happened. Can I still get the package ?
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Oliviaxx(f): 12:13am On May 04, 2016
So how do I get the guide for 2k?
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 12:44am On May 04, 2016
Dahjhi:
not too good. embarassed I got busy to even come and check here to see what has happened. Can I still get the package ?

Oliviaxx:
So how do I get the guide for 2k?

kindly visit www.importsng.com disregard the price their and pay 2k before the offer elapse. your success is my pride

1 Like

Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Dahjhi: 1:46am On May 04, 2016
importexpert:

kindly visit www.importsng.com disregard the price their and pay 2k before the offer elapse. your success is my pride
Ok. Can I pay now. And how do I get the package?
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Dahjhi: 1:47am On May 04, 2016
Chazzyboy:
Teach me freelance job
send me a pm please.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by princesweet: 6:47am On May 04, 2016
YES scheme – BOI increases lending fund for SMEs

Following the number of applicants for its N10 billion facility earmarked for on-lending to small businesses under the Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) programme, the Bank of Industry has decided to expand the fund size so as to accommodate more candidates under the scheme.
See full Story http://www.newsflashng.com/yes-scheme-boi-increases-lending-fund-for-smes/

Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Oliviaxx(f): 7:45am On May 04, 2016
importexpert:

Please d websites listed there are they only about where to import phones? What of fashion items?
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Chazzyboy: 8:00am On May 04, 2016
Dahjhi:
send me a pm please.
thank u
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by Totalbrand: 8:25am On May 04, 2016
importexpert:
going by the rule of the game that states that the first 3 people on the list are our winners, we have them as

annexes
dreamchaser01
Totalbrand

congratulations to all our winners. kindly drop the last 4 digits of ur mobile number and send me an sms with your mail address and Nl username using the number. your success is truly my pride

Wow! To use the word 'happy' would be an understatement, thank You very much boss

Last digit: 9199
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 8:56am On May 04, 2016
Dahjhi:
Ok. Can I pay now. And how do I get the package?

yes you can pay now. after payment send your details as stated on my site. "import pack"name"email"phone number" bank paid to or method of payment". send it as text message to my number. the pack is delivered completely within an hour after payment confirmation. your success is my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 9:04am On May 04, 2016
Oliviaxx:

Please d websites listed there are they only about where to import phones? What of fashion items?

they are for importing everything importable you can think of not just phones. they are mostly general purpose websites with very good pricing. your success is my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 9:19am On May 04, 2016
Totalbrand:

Wow! To use the word 'happy' would be an understatement, thank You very much boss

noted bro. where have you been? i will get back to you asap. your success is truly my pride.
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 9:27am On May 04, 2016
Totalbrand:

sent bro. your success is truly my pride
Re: See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by LecciGucci: 9:49am On May 04, 2016
importexpert:
good morning to everyone on the thread. your importation related questions are highly welcome

thanx for the discount bro..
but the main issue i have will be selling those stuffs.,..bcoz i'm not good at doing that.
i have done stuff selling and marketing in the past..didnt work well for me.
bcoz things are hard for pple and they priced it low... some will price but will wont buy even wit reduced priced.

i ended up selling them less than required ... and gave some out free of charge to save myself the worry..
coz i was down n frustrated for not selling them.

and now i'm a vry busy person...and i think i will also affect me. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.