Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (40908 Views)

Ladies Let's Play A Romance Game / Tag And Ask / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Smellymouth: 9:26pm On May 01, 2016
ritababe:
@smell.ymouth how come about your username?

Rita, I just wanted to create a funny moniker grin

The name has nothing to do with my mouth tho wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by RebelliousDark: 9:27pm On May 01, 2016
@firsteva knightngale
why don't you have a mind of your own?

@sweetorgasm/Mrnipples
asides from nairalanding what else do you do as a pastime hobby?

@midehi2
would you shāg me on a first date if we bonded so well?

@ireneony
are you really this weird offline or is it just an internet persona?

@freecocoa
are you married?

@lanicky
if you win miss NL what would do with the money?

@pinkbarbie
do you have a boyfriend?

@mizmykoli
can I marry you? grin

2 Likes

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by midehi2(f): 9:27pm On May 01, 2016
Smellymouth:

The fact that I make most peeps smile online grin

Trust me, it gives me joy knowing my funny memes brightens some people's world..
thanks for that

someone just tag me @ this odd naughty hour, let me answer him grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:27pm On May 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
This question get k-leg ooooo cheesy

Haba !!! T.B Joshua suppose see to my case if I never woo babe b4 at my age... Buh wait oooo !!! E don tey wey I woo girl ooooo, let's say three years ago sha tongue
Three years ago? Kilode.

What gives you inspiration when making your write-ups bro?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2016
Halfricanadian, what would u wish to be in a next life,

A man

Or a woman
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by tosyne2much(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2016
Ireneony, you seem to like me very much, would you accept if I woo you? cool

Secondly, what comes to you mind when a PM message pops up on your phone ? Dis perverts don start again shey? cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by farano(f): 9:29pm On May 01, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Farano is that really you in your dp....
Yes. Why do you ask?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okuneddie(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
Hmm! That's true sha.

Nice one.

What's ur best colour?

wow......I be baba blue.....anytime, any day I love colour blue maybe its cos I'm a Chelsea fan
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:29pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
Ah don't get angry easily.
Did u pray for me today?
To be sincere, I didn't.

What's the name of your church?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by halfricanadian(f): 9:29pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
grin babe u can lie gawd. grin

I am not lying i only said how i fell in love with the country .never said i have been to the country so i am not lying
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by midehi2(f): 9:29pm On May 01, 2016
peeparty:
Midehi2
guy shoot ya question, you know how we roll na grin

but ask me better question ooo cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by midehi2(f): 9:29pm On May 01, 2016
peeparty:
Midehi2
guy shoot ya question, you know how we roll na grin

but ask me better question ooo cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2016
Ivyy

What part of your body would u wish to change if granted a free all expense paid body surgery?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by halfricanadian(f): 9:30pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
Halfricanadian, what would u wish to be in a next life,

A man

Or a woman
An angel of God
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:31pm On May 01, 2016
okuneddie:

wow......I be baba blue.....anytime, any day I love colour blue maybe its cos I'm a Chelsea fan
Blue? Chelsea? Pftt! I hate blue and Chelsea.

What makes u happy?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Smellymouth: 9:31pm On May 01, 2016
@ prettythicksme ::::: grin wink cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 01, 2016
YorubaWoman:
LOL cheesy cheesy

Work's been taking my time
How are you?
Radicallyblunt, how are you too?
I'm fine. Long time
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:33pm On May 01, 2016
What's ur real name?
Cc:adepeter26
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
To be sincere, I didn't.

What's the name of your church?
MFM
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2016
Tosyne2much

Supposing a lady comes into your room and it happens she seduces you to have sex with her by stripping naked in your front, what would be your next reaction?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:34pm On May 01, 2016
Radicallyblunt.
What movie did lyk most?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
Tosyne2much

Supposing a lady comes into your room and it happens she seduces you to have sex with her by stripping naked in your front, what would be your next reaction?
Take up his Bible and read psalm 23 grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okuneddie(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
Blue? Chelsea? Pftt! I hate blue and Chelsea.

What makes u happy?

making people laff or happy, when things turn out the way I want......etc

which state are u from?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by midehi2(f): 9:35pm On May 01, 2016
RebelliousDark:
@firsteva knightngale why don't you have a mind of your own?
@sweetorgasm/Mrnipples asides from nairalanding what else do you do as a pastime hobby?
@midehi2 would you shāg me on a first date if we bonded so well?
@ireneony are you really this weird offline or is it just an internet persona?
@freecocoa are you married?
@lanicky if you win miss NL what would do with the money?
@pinkbarbie do you have a boyfriend?
@mizmykoli can I marry you? grin
if i know what 'shag means' i will shag you both front and back cheesy

any other? cool
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by finalboss1(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
Cc:finalboss1

SmellingMouth

Ishilove

Okuneddie

Firstking01

Refiner

Lanicky

Halfricanadian

Wristbangle

Tosyne2much

Hateu2

Angelberry

Nehllive

Dazion

Agarawu23
And many others
am here..hope i am not late... ehn danceville ?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2016
Ireneony

Can you drive?

If yes;

What is the first thing you do wen you turn on the ignition of an automatic car inorder to move it?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:37pm On May 01, 2016
Fumiex..
Have u ever toast a guy b4?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by YorubaWoman: 9:38pm On May 01, 2016
okuneddie:

......u would have being my nl crush but what u said about we Yoruba guys got me.......
Lol

E ma binu
I just stated my opinion that day
No bad intended
And you would see that so many immature yoruba guys came after me.....
That's bygone anyways
Happy new month!
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okuneddie(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
MFM

are u for real......no wonder u have the angel in ur moniker......I have bein a member since 1998 or 99

why don't u use ur pix
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by tosyne2much(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
Tosyne2much

Hahaha cheesy

Well, in that sense, if the babe no try at all, na to just launch opera, enter nairaland begin reply my mentions but if the babe make sense wella, na to just off my boxers at Usain Bolt's speed and you know what's next cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
Take up his Bible and read psalm 23 grin
are u tosyne2much? Infact I go ask u beta question nw

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
What's ur real name?

Cc:adepeter26
Oluwaseun Peter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” / Lesson Teacher-Student Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.