Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,412 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (40876 Views)

Ladies Let's Play A Romance Game / Tag And Ask / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 01, 2016
SmellyAnus are u a born again Christiangrin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by alobright17(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2016
Op who is your adviser?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Fynestboi: 10:18pm On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

OK boo... grin u know where to find me...

[img]http://gif.co/vdeZ.gif[/img]
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2016
Kinglekan

Do u think lesbians having sex is cool?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by RebelliousDark: 10:19pm On May 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
It is not good for me eating one food everytime,i need change of food in my life#change ti take over grin

that's how you would get married today and justify cheating on your spouse with the "changing of food" mantra. well, thank god say me sef na food monger so if we get married na two of us go dey chop different kinds of food outside our matrimonial homes. . .grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okuneddie(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
From heaven, can I call you Eddie

wow feel free.....u like that mom her son asked his blood group and she said blood of Jesus.....whats ur hobby
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 01, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
<Jadekitana have you tried w**d/shisha or any smoke b4>...Prettythickse do you like twerking....Stupedinl have you ever tasted alcohol...

lav.eda are you an extrovert....Viz.kiz how many gf do you have currently....miss.picy do you like money...Faran.o is that really you in your dp.... nobody shld ask me anytin oooh grin
Yes,very well.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2016
[quote author=kinglekan post=45226182][/quote]its a mistake... u dnt hav to make a scene abt it... I'l correct it now
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Smellymouth: 10:20pm On May 01, 2016
scentmarlc:

MissGd.ope whats your bra size?
. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 01, 2016
Fynestboi:

[img]http://gif.co/vdeZ.gif[/img]

Tnx for GIF tongue
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2016
Mimzy answr my question na
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2016
Ireneony

How was your first flight to Italy? Were you nervous when the plane was on the run way?

Do Italian boys also bash women the way Nigerian guys do?

You said you had sex for a very long time, how"d you bail yourself out when konji is torturing you? cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by kinglekan: 10:25pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
Kinglekan

Do u think lesbians having sex is cool?

I have absolutely nothing against lesbians and i do not speak from a religious stand point. What two adults decide to do in the confines of their bedrooms is strictly thier business.

As long as thier sexual preference doesn't affect the economy nor the benchmark of crude oil then i am cool as ice. grin grin

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 01, 2016
okuneddie:

wow feel free.....u like that mom her son asked his blood group and she said blood of Jesus.....whats ur hobby
Swimming, surfing the net etc
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Fynestboi: 10:26pm On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

Tnx for GIF tongue

[img]http://gph.is/1eyk5Cg[/img]
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2016
adepeter26:

Haba, baba, no fall my hands na. See as dem full NL. some dae even crush on you cheesy
And you think any nairaland babe can crush on me? Smh cool
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2016
Kashybaby

whch day were you born?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Fidelismaria: 10:28pm On May 01, 2016
sad Cc toyne2much Why isnt anybody mentioning my moniker
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
Hate.u2, have u Eva had any slightest intimate feelings for the same sex? If yes, did u Eva act on it?
Yes but no, I have never had a girl sex
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 01, 2016
Smellymouth:
. undecided undecided
why u no answer my question
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by RoyalBlak007: 10:30pm On May 01, 2016
farano:
Yes. Why do you ask?
I just wanted to satisfy

my curiosity...I meant no harm..Thankyou
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by YorubaWoman: 10:30pm On May 01, 2016
okuneddie:

when I was seeing oranges and mangoes with everything u wrote up there, I thought u were packing them and about to send them thru UPS but u said they are on the way.......haba angomo why u lying
nfaga

grin
Mo fe re sun
Npandeve!
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ireneony(f): 10:30pm On May 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Ireneony

How was your first flight to Italy? Were you nervous when the plane was on the run way?

Do Italian boys also bash women the way Nigerian guys do?

You said you had sex for a very long time, how"d you bail yourself out when konji is torturing you? cheesy
It was a nice experience. ..was not freighted cos that was not the first time of me been on a plane.

Italian men are gorgeous, handsome and they respect women.
It's very hard to see ugly Italian men.

I bail myself out by taking my mind off sex.
My brother there is time for everything

3 Likes

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 01, 2016
pinceprinz:

Ayam 12yes old smiley. Warebout u?
will be 11 by Dec
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry

Do you think homosexuality rights bill should be passed by the Nigerian senate?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by GIYAZZ(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2016
finalboss1:
why call him mother fucker.. how old are you ?
Excuse me?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Smellymouth: 10:31pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
Do you feel everyone is happy seeing your memes?

I don't know the hearts of everyone cheesy

The memes are meant for some, not all grin

4 Likes

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by misspicy(f): 10:31pm On May 01, 2016
falconey:
cool

Ok op

halfricanad ian have you ever bought something worth 10k and above for your boyfriend.

Missp icy what is the highest amount a guy has ever spent on you at a go?
Lol Falconey grin

I do the spending wink
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by scentmarlc(m): 10:32pm On May 01, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Motherrfucker grin

VOTE MISSGDOPE!!!!!!

wehrey boy......Gdope nikan ko, skipping rope ni grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 01, 2016
HateU2:
will be 11 by Dec

Ahem, you don go steal una mama phone to browse again? Weldone!

Me sef dey hide under the bed right now grin Care to join?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by scentmarlc(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2016
kinglekan:
undecided undecided

Na bad kweshun i ask?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
Kashybaby

whch day were you born?

July 7 that was Saturday... grin and u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. / 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.