Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (40903 Views)

Ladies Let's Play A Romance Game / Tag And Ask / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:10pm On May 01, 2016
Tosyne2much! Have u ever toasted a girl?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:12pm On May 01, 2016
HateU2:
like I'm not doing something right, like I'm not good for him enough and sometimes, it's makes me doubt myself(but ama strong girl wink), things lyk dat don't bug me after some thoughts.
I love that..

*Thumb Up*
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ritababe(f): 9:12pm On May 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Concerning how I come up with my write-ups, I would say I'm a think-tank laced with creativity. God has indeed blessed me high level of reasoning, and as a result of this, I quickly scribble down anything I observe and some sort of exaggerations to it cheesy

As for my blog, it's still undergoing series of construction

okay
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by tosyne2much(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2016
ritababe:

how do even up with it, and what about your blog?
Concerning how I come up with my write-ups, I would say I'm a think-tank laced with creativity. God has indeed blessed me high level of reasoning, and as a result of this, I quickly scribble down anything I observe adding some sort of exaggerations to make it sweet cheesy

As for my blog, it's still undergoing series of construction
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:13pm On May 01, 2016
Smellymouth..
What makes you feel proud of yourself?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by YorubaWoman: 9:14pm On May 01, 2016
okuneddie:

I miss u

yorubawoman where have u being?
LOL cheesy cheesy

Work's been taking my time
How are you?
Radicallyblunt, how are you too?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
Hmm! Sir.

Well, I don't have a crush b4, buh nw it seems I have.

My crush is, is, is, is... Angelberry.

No kidding o.
You're joking rightgrin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by halfricanadian(f): 9:14pm On May 01, 2016
MRNipples:
well hell fire is expanding day by day. so u got no problem.

what has that got to do with wat i typed

I reject it in jesus name
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry

Who do u dislike most in romance section
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by RoyalBlak007: 9:16pm On May 01, 2016
<Jadekitana have you tried w**d/shisha or any smoke b4>...Prettythicksme do you like twerking....Stupedinluv have you ever tasted alcohol...

laveda are you an extrovert....Vizkiz how many gf do you have currently....misspicy do you like money...Farano is that really you in your dp.... nobody shld ask me anytin oooh grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:17pm On May 01, 2016
What's your best colour?
Cc:funkychic
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2016
Hateu2, have u Eva had any slightest intimate feelings for the same sex? If yes, did u Eva act on it?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 01, 2016
HateU2:
Don Jazzy's hair wink cheesy

shocked

Mouth seald sha
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okuneddie(m): 9:18pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol!

Who's ur crush bro?

lol seriously my crush is not on nairaland o......most of the gals I see here are fake, attention seekers and some are guys using gals profile so I got no crush here.....just doing my thing
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 01, 2016
HateU2:
Don Jazzy's hair wink cheesy

shocked

Mouth sealed sha
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:18pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
You're joking rightgrin
Maybe or maybe not.

What makes you angry most?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
Angelberry

Who do u dislike most in romance section
No one, I love all romancelanders.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2016
Naughtynaughty, have u broken a guy's heart?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2016
Mimzy, are you married?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by firstking01(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2016
@Halfricanadian, why the canadian attached to your monickercheesy??
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:20pm On May 01, 2016
okuneddie:

lol seriously my crush is not on nairaland o......most of the gals I see here are fake, attention seekers and some are guys using gals profile so I got no crush here.....just doing my thing
Hmm! That's true sha.

Nice one.

What's ur best colour?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by tosyne2much(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
Tosyne.2much! Have u ever toasted a girl?
This question get k-leg ooooo cheesy

Haba !!! T.B Joshua suppose see to my case if I never woo babe b4 at my age... Buh wait oooo !!! E don tey wey I woo girl ooooo, let's say three years ago sha tongue
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Smellymouth: 9:21pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
Smellym.outh..

What makes you feel proud of yourself?

The fact that I make most peeps smile online grin

Trust me, it gives me joy knowing my funny memes brightens some people's world..

7 Likes

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 01, 2016
HateU2:
Princeprinz, how old are you undecided

Ayam 12yes old smiley. Warebout u?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
Maybe or maybe not.

What makes you angry most?
Ah don't get angry easily.

Did u pray for me today?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by halfricanadian(f): 9:22pm On May 01, 2016
firstking01:
@Halfricanadian, why the canadian attached to your monickercheesy??

Its a long story

There was one time years back i surfed the net i saw apply for canada visa for as low as this amount have forgotten the amount thats how i applied o but i never had the said amount since then i just fell in love with canada
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by peeparty(m): 9:22pm On May 01, 2016
Midehi2
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:23pm On May 01, 2016
What did you love most in your husband characters?
Cc:vinshu
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okuneddie(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2016
YorubaWoman:
LOL cheesy cheesy

Work's been taking my time
How are you?
Radicallyblunt, how are you too?

I thought ur Tiv guy tie u down for Benue......u would have being my nl crush but what u said about we Yoruba guys got me.......
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by tosyne2much(m): 9:24pm On May 01, 2016
Lalasticlala, why be say u no dey use eyes see snakes and bush meat?

Vizkiz, why is it that you so much like to "chop and clean mouth" ? cool
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DjValency(m): 9:24pm On May 01, 2016
HateU2:
No, I dont undecided.
I love playing with hairs cheesy
but u must like 2baba and BankyW grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 9:26pm On May 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its a long story

There was one time years back i surfed the net i saw apply for canada visa for as low as this amount have forgotten the amount thats how i applied o but i never had the said amount since then i just fell in love with canada
grin babe u can lie gawd. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men / 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” / Lesson Teacher-Student Themed Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.