Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Please Help A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Friend (683 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad / I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Friend by Yosifperfect(m): 1:27am On May 02, 2016
Please I have seen people solicit for advice in this forum that is why I'm doing this.

My girlfriend, in her early twenties, from a very good religious and financial background and still an undergraduate in one of the frontline private universities in Nigeria. But the problem is that she is loose (for want of a better word).

She doesn't hide anything from me including her randiness. Sometimes, after sleeping with a guy she will call me, crying and telling me what she has done. We have broken up severally because of this, but still end up back. I'm feeling a sense of responsibility to help her.

According to her she has been like that from the year she was deflowered. She is rich, so isn't because of money. Maybe it's her libido, but she can control it.

Please I need matured advice. I want to help her even if we dn't end up together. Thanks!
Re: Please Help A Friend by halfricanadian(f): 1:34am On May 02, 2016
Pray for her
Re: Please Help A Friend by emeraldknytt(m): 1:37am On May 02, 2016
...and why are you still with her undecided
... she is rich, so isn't because of money
Re: Please Help A Friend by IamRespected: 2:30am On May 02, 2016
Seriously? Oga ur mata eh.....
Re: Please Help A Friend by Nova15: 5:56am On May 02, 2016
This one is spiritual
Re: Please Help A Friend by ehinmowo: 7:16am On May 02, 2016
she cn do d following:
1. visit the university counselling centre
2. hook her up with a responsible guy who will not only act as a soul bf but as a guardian
3. practice speaking the right words (scriptural words) to herself everyday
4. change her inner circle (frds)
5. get very busy
6. avoid self service and obscene materials
7. pray

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Friend by skywalker240(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2016
she need deliverance...

As 4 me,...cant stay with a HOE
Re: Please Help A Friend by Nobody: 7:38am On May 02, 2016
Yosifperfect:
Please I have seen people solicit for advice in this forum that is why I'm doing this.

My girlfriend, in her early twenties, from a very good religious and financial background and still an undergraduate in one of the frontline private universities in Nigeria. But the problem is that she is loose (for want of a better word).

She doesn't hide anything from me including her randiness. Sometimes, after sleeping with a guy she will call me, crying and telling me what she has done. We have broken up severally because of this, but still end up back. I'm feeling a sense of responsibility to help her.

According to her she has been like that from the year she was deflowered. She is rich, so isn't because of money. Maybe it's her libido, but she can control it.

Please I need matured advice. I want to help her even if we dn't end up together. Thanks!
lol
Am a girl nd I can tell u dere is ntn like I dnt know aw it happened
She knew aw it happened
She loves sex dats y she can't say no
Nd dats wat we call indecipline
Don't let her use cry to hold u down
By the time shez forced to abort a pregancy
Or she catches a disease
She go sabi close up
Forget shez nt doing it for money
Shez doing it cos she loves sex
Nd if shez nt ready to change lol
Boys go enjoy grin
Re: Please Help A Friend by Nobody: 8:06am On May 02, 2016
Yosifperfect:

Ur dating a hoe
Re: Please Help A Friend by Yosifperfect(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2016
ehinmowo:
she cn do d following:
1. visit the university counselling centre
2. hook her up with a responsible guy who will not only act as a soul bf but as a guardian
3. practice speaking the right words (scriptural words) to herself everyday
4. change her inner circle (frds)
5. get very busy
6. avoid self service and obscene materials
7. pray
Thanks Bro!
Re: Please Help A Friend by GoldenJAT(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2016
when she is ready she will stop.... make she no give you std sha....i wonder how long you will keep on enduring and making up.

(1) (Reply)

As A Guy Is There Anything Wrong With Cooking For Ur Girlfriend? / See What This Guys Said About Mother's Day On Facebook, True Or False? (photos) / 10 Types Of Friends You Meet In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.