Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? (13997 Views)

This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. / Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex / Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by debest1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2009
chi-baby:

noice one! ! i lyk i lyk wink people r diff. . . alotta guyz don't n am a livin testimony grin grin grin grin
hey chi i cant see any man breaking up wiv u oooo, u r quite petite & hot, can't believe i left you out of my list of HOT chicks lol
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by AloyEmeka6: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2009
Neptunz:

Cuz women are emotionally stupid failling to admit that they can be jilted while a man also get bugged
;he puts up a bright face not only in order to get another lady but to live up his ego among friends.However,deep inside him,he's emotional imbalance.Only if d ladies wil believe dis
Ok
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by chibaby5(f): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2009
debest1:

hey chi i cant see any man breaking up wiv u oooo, u r quite petite & hot, can't believe i left you out of my list of HOT chicks lol

teheheh thanks still. . .yo ignorance haz bn pardoned wink cool
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by kehindeamu: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2009
well as a matter of fact,we must not all say guys move on faster because if he truely love the lady in question,it will take a while.I am a victim of one.My girl died while going to visit her uncle and i am still feeling the pain after three years.
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by Sheyun(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2009
D answer isnt farfetcd. D seat of emotion in a guy's brain is wired diffrntly 4rm dat of a female by d Creator. Dat's why whyl a guy sees it as 1 of d lessons of lyf or jst 1 of those thngs, a lady'll stil be baskin in d euphoria & be thinkin of hw swit it was @ d beginin,all d promises made & even wen succour comes,she's stil mournin!
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by Junee(f): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2009
Yes we do generally. Actually, there was a time I broke up with a woman I loved like 5 years ago and hooked up 2 days after that day. She mourned that relationship for over 1 year before getting the message.

Duh! . . . is hooking up with another person two days later ur judgement of moving on?

Now hear this: A man might continiously think about his ex & wish to be back wit her even if he has had/slept wit 20 other girls after her.

We even move on faster than guys cos we are the ones that easily get carried away by new things & forget the past, except it really hurts.
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by Adeyeancah(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2009
Cos men do have much bones than the women, authentic!
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by C2H5OH(f): 5:55am On Aug 22, 2009
Good question. Don't know how true it is.
There are many men who can't even get over a break up after many years.
If he's into you he will hurt just as much as, if not more than you.
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by sweetpie23: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2009
because men are not too emotional
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by biola44: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2009
says who?
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by sweetpie23: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2009
me undecided
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by biola44: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2009
men r also emotional but dont show it
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by sweetpie23: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2009
why are you giving me hard time today?
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by biola44: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2009
because u r not givin me direct ans wink
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by Vuitton(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2009
. . . . .because we "men" gotta live up to our status as Gs
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by olovezej(f): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2009
Lie! They don't move on faster, they just put up a bold face and get into rebounds. Unless there was no love anyway.[b][/b]
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by Vuitton(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2009
olovezej:

Lie! They don't move on faster, they just put up a bold face and get into rebounds. Unless there was no love anyway.[/b]

I beg to differ sad

In my opinion, [b]MEN MOVE ON FASTER!
Even if its a front, its enuf to deceive themselves and the rest of the world undecided
All destractions of rebounds, parties and guzzle will surely blur my ex from my rear view swifter
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by ngel0v3(m): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2009
Actually men generally don't move on faster when they encounter a heart-break.

A heart-break is nothing other than the constant reminder of a certain loving experience you used to have, but not anymore. Now, if one has a heart-break and somehow gets to have an operation carried out on that person to erase his/ her memory .i.e. a state of amnesia, that person will not (if at all) feel such a great deal of a heart-break.

So the key is to blot out the memories! The sweet good memories! How (apart from surgery grin ) ? Because you can't completely not think or reflect back (except you're dead), you gotta start activities that won't give you time to recollect the past. Do interesting and fun things that fill your whole time and keep you busy and away from thinking. These activities must involve people. People that mean something to you - they could be close friends, family and encouraging colleagues. You also must avoid certain places and things that may trigger you to remember that person or experience.

Last and best of all, heart-breaks are a normal human experience. You are not stupid or different to feel it. You're just being human!

You gotta learn that just like everything in life, falling in love is a risk as well. The moment you choose to fall in love (most times, it's unconscious anyway), you give up your whole self and commit everything you have to that one person. And so, if it doesn't go well after all, then just move on and don't even look back to regret anything. Just move and on, and keep your eyes down for the next potential person. You won't look for love; it will find you. Don't make the mistake of closing up yourself from falling in love, coz those that cannot risk anything most times don't gain anything out of life.

Learn, learn, learn from your experience. It'll only make you a better person. Okay?

Take care of yourself. Cheers! smiley
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by YEMILOVE1(f): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2009
Firstly, what cause the break up? If the relationship ends for good both of them will feel it. But if it's the man that ends the relationship because he has seen another person, it's easy for him to move on faster than the woman. On the other hand if it's the woman that breaks up because she has seen another person, it’s easy for her to move on faster than the man. And the only reason why men do feel the pain of break up is, if he has not have sex with the woman.

The reason why men move on faster than women after break up is that men don't lose anything during relationship.
unlike women they will think of time they have wasted as wasted years, some their pride is gone, especially if they are overage e.t.c. by the time they think of all this things their conclusion is were are they going to start again. Definitely they will find it difficult to move on.
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by Enockia(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2009
cos we where programed to always win the breakups
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by stilphunky: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2010
i think who moves on faster than who is a function of who loved more and not necessarilly about who is emotionally stronger. a guy is in a relationship with a girl who he loves more than she loves him, something happens along the line leading to their breakup. don't u think the girl would move on faster than guy?
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by chiozor: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2010
i move on faster and that is because I am always prepare that one day all this fake I love you from the girl will end, so it makes me alert always, tongue
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by toygod2: 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
they are always on the loosing end. u knw warra mean
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2012
That is not true op,

Men don't move faster, women do.

That's why we have lots of male bashing females.

Truly if you guys have moved on, why the bashing?
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by kamo2930yahoo(f): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Men move on faster because they always have substitutes that are waiting patiently to be the next lucky girl.
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by Youngpo413: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
It depends
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by Youngpo413: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
omega25red:
Men don't move on faster and neither do women. The person who moves faster is the person who ends the relationship most of the time. like someone else mentioned jumping into another relationship is being on the rebound. I feel sorry for the girl or guy who runs into a guy/girl on the rebound because they usually get hurt
Touche
Re: Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? by Youngpo413: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sauron1:

What else is there to cherish? grin grin grin grin
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) / Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man / When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.