Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man (13958 Views)

Bill Gates Daughter, 23, Is Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend(videos) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by LoudlyMouthed: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Photo Of Bill Gates' Daughter With Black Man Ignites Conversations About Interracial Dating

Phoebe Gates, the daughter of Bill Gates, is rumored to be seeing a Black man, sparking discussions on social media regarding interracial and interclass dating..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/photo-bill-gates-daughter-black-182632547.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by BootyliciousBoy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
White ladies love black prick a lot, if you know you know.

It's not a big deal undecided

14 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Blunttruth: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
LoudlyMouthed:
Photo Of Bill Gates' Daughter With Black Man Ignites Conversations About Interracial Dating

Phoebe Gates, the daughter of Bill Gates, is rumored to be seeing a Black man, sparking discussions on social media regarding interracial and interclass dating..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/photo-bill-gates-daughter-black-182632547.html
Gold Digger. Except he is rich.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Seniorwriter(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Is he not an American! ? If no where is he from?

Deep Quote
What does a woman really want!

Ballzproblemm:
your write up makes no sense to me
Fixed....

Deep Quote
Ability to read and comprehend is a superpower @Ballzproblemm you need to seek that ability.

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Righteousness2(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Noted. Her dad is a Satanic being and one of the Foot soldiers of the antichrist, carrying out the evil, Demonic and wicked assignment of his master, under the false pretense of Philatropism.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by LoudlyMouthed: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Blunttruth:

Gold Digger. Except he is rich.
more reactions..

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Ballzproblemm: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
men I love interracial relationship/marriage , #teamforeign, notice how it's always white woman and black man ,not white man and black woman ,truly black women are the least desired race. is not my fault grin

8 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by VeryWickedMan: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Girls love big prick but they'll tell you size doesn't matter so that you can still pay

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Ballzproblemm: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Is he not an American! ? If no where is he from?

Deep Quote
What does a woman really want!

@Seniorwriter
your write up makes no sense

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by NutFunny: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Girls love big prick but they'll tell you size doesn't matter so that you still pay
This is NutFunny.
Are all black men's d*k really big?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Ballzproblemm: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:
You're extremely ignorant...

Do a little reseach...

Overall, blacks are considered unattractive...

Black- white relationships as at 2018 in the US made up less than 9% of all interracial relationships...

Most of you in Africa watch Hollywood movies and let your imaginations run wide, assuming women of other races find you desirable...

White men are the most preferred... If not for Asian men being considered the least masculine, black men would have carried last... According to dating sites... undecided

Most black men are with black women...

I think it's obnoxious how you black men stupidly celebrate white women who are obviously using you... One retàrd above even said "white ladies love black pricks"...

Black men have low self-esteem... They prove it over and over again...

The whole 'a black men has a huge penis' thing is a racist stereotype.... From the Jim Crow era... Meant to class black men as hypersexual beasts from the jungles of Africa who are obsessed with women women and would rape them unless they were segregated or lynched...

White women want you strictly for sex and you don't find it offensive? You think that's something worth bragging about? Do you know the millions of black women who have been fetishized by men of other races? Recieved demeaning messages... Called "Chocolate"... "Brown sugar"... Etc... undecided

Imagine if they used them to validate their desirability? Wouldn't that be stupid? That what you do...

White women don't see beyond your joysticks and you think it's a compliment... Lol... They don't care about your stuggles nor about racism... Just sex... undecided

Black men - white women mariages are 40% more likely to end in a divorce... As a result of abuse... While black women - white men relationships are 40% more likely to succeed... Who's are the idiots? Yeah... Insecure Negro men...

You folks are the bad ones... You can't date black or white women... But when we date outside our race, it's paradise...

I guess cause I have a South American boyfriend who absolutely loves black women, it means black women- latino men relationships is a global thing? grin

Bill gates daughter would still marry a white man... She's just scratching an itch...

junk I did not read cool, no dey quote me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Ballzproblemm: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:
White men made up the brute caricature to insult black men are retàrds aren't offended... Yikes! grin

Lemme educate you
my comment must really hurt you cause I don't know what you posted has to do with it cool ,my last reply

6 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Fmghewzy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
men I love interracial relationship/marriage , #teamforeign, notice how it's always white woman and black man ,not white man and black woman ,truly black women are the least desired race. is not my fault grin

Your brains are faulty slowpoke.

Both you and datboredberri retard.
Two fools

6 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Your brains are faulty slowpoke.

Both you and datboredberri retard.
Two fools
Dont ever mention me... It's not my fault you know nothing about slavery or jim crow or segregation in the United states...

I'm educating you... Don't feel offended... Do your own research...

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Jeon(f): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:
You're extremely ignorant...

Do a little reseach...

Overall, blacks are considered unattractive...

Black- white relationships as at 2018 in the US made up less than 9% of all interracial relationships...

Most of you in Africa watch Hollywood movies and let your imaginations run wild, assuming women of other races find you desirable...

White men are the most preferred... If not for Asian men being considered the least masculine, black men would have carried last... According to dating sites... undecided

Most black men are with black women...

I think it's obnoxious how you black men stupidly celebrate white women who are obviously using you... One retàrd above even said "white ladies love black pricks"...

Black men have low self-esteem... They prove it over and over again...

The whole 'a black men has a huge penis' thing is a racist stereotype.... From the Jim Crow era... Meant to class black men as hypersexual beasts from the jungles of Africa who are obsessed with women women and would rape them unless they were segregated or lynched...

White women want you strictly for sex and you don't find it offensive? You think that's something worth bragging about? Do you know the millions of black women who have been fetishized by men of other races? Recieved demeaning messages... Called "Chocolate"... "Brown sugar"... Etc... undecided

Imagine if they used them to validate their desirability? Wouldn't that be stupid? That what you do...

White women don't see beyond your joysticks and you think it's a compliment... Lol... They don't care about your stuggles nor about racism... Just sex... undecided

Black men - white women mariages are 40% more likely to end in a divorce... As a result of abuse... While black women - white men relationships are 40% more likely to succeed... Who's are the idiots? Yeah... Insecure Negro men...

You folks are the bad ones... You can't date black or white women... But when we date outside our race, it's paradise...

I guess cause I have a South American boyfriend who absolutely loves black women, it means black women- latino men relationships is a global thing? grin

Bill gates daughter would still marry a white man... She's just scratching an itch...

Lord GOD knew they can't invest to the Society. That was the reason he gave them penis.

And the most annoying part is that they keep on hyping it as if they are the only race with big penis..

for more investigation just check
Jin
Ryan Reynolds
Dk
Taylor Johnson
V

All those are white men with Big penis, but they make less noise about it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jeon:

Lord GOD knew they can't invest to the Society. That was the reason he gave them penis.

And the most annoying part is that they keep on hyping it as if they are the only race with big penis..

for more investigation just check
Jin
Ryan Reynolds
Taylor Johnson
V

All those are white men with Big penis, but they make less noise about it.

Just saw the picture! shocked

5 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Ballzproblemm: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
them they fight for our mention but we know send cool #teamforeign
Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Jeon(f): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:

Just saw the picture! shocked
wink
lol..
Only Black Men are manly enough.. because of what?

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jeon:

wink

lol..

Only Black Men are manly enough.. because of what?
Because white men told them... grin

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Jeon(f): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:
Anytime I see a black man say BBC, I roll my eyes... I know I'm dealing with an idiot...

Most are below 6... Yet they brag as though they have a 10 feet pole that could last hours... Lol...

White men really fu**ed them up...

Who celebrates being fetishized? Only black men... They thinks it's proof white women LOVE them...

Like seriously I see them as fools and lack senses.

THE SIZE OF PRIVATE PART IS NOT BY RACE..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Fmghewzy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:
Dont ever mention me... It's not my fault you know nothing about slavery or jim crow or segregation in the United states...

I'm educating you... Don't feel offended... Do your own research...

I know something is wrong with your brains.
And keep quiet,you lieing bastaard.
This is not the first time am seeing a racist comment from you.

Senseless slowpoke educating me about slavery, but being more racist than the white themselves.
Feel free to continue with you self hate.

But don't talk down on the entire black race ,ever in your life.

8 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Fmghewzy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:
Are you okay? undecided

Who insulted black men?

Or you're daft... You couldn't comprehend my
You didn't see the comment calling black women unattractive, you saw mine...

You are so blind,you didn't see me quoting your other stupid self hating slowpoke.
Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Jeon(f): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:
Because white men told them... grin
Same as curvy is to Black women....
very funny.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Ballzproblemm: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
me chilling , while watching two slowpoke fight over me cool , while me no send ,I no know how my choice of woman they pepper some people for body

8 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
Fmghewzy:

I know something is wrong with your brains.
And keep quiet,you lieing bastaard.
This is not the first time am seeing a racist comment from you.

Senseless slowpoke educating me about slavery, but being more racist than the white themselves.
Feel free to continue with you self hate.

But don't talk down on the entire black race ,ever in your life.

You know nothing...

Lemme help you...

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.ferris.edu/HTMLS/news/jimcrow/brute/brute-image-gallery-01.htm&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjO2OPjl-z4AhULVhoKHeteBn8QFnoECAcQAg&usg=AOvVaw16zXY_Byor28lu4Lfx3ucU

Telling black men they are unloved doesn't mean I don't love them... The truth is bitter...

You people love to think white women care sh** about you... They really don't...

They only have a fetish... And it comes from a jim crow stereotype of black men being rapists obsessed with white women...

So don't think its a compliment...

It's an insult...

When a white woman says black men are intelligent... Then you can celebrate...

But not when they talk about how much the want BBC...

It's disgusting...

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless / Never Visit This Ashawo Brothel Alone At Night Or This Will Happen To You(photo) / Does Virginity Matters To A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.