Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,311 members, 7,853,446 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style (33884 Views)

AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) / Seyi Law And Wife Step Out With Their Daughter In Matching Dashikis / Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by yaqq: 9:49pm On May 02, 2016
Dope
Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by yinkslinks(m): 9:50pm On May 02, 2016
heya tiwa wont be happy seeing this. divorcee at a very younger age. women always go for soft men who will respect you.
Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by mejai(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2016
she wear shoe?
Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by Qabt(m): 9:52pm On May 02, 2016
deriksneh:
]AY was fast enough to save his marriage that was about crashing

must u comment ode!!!!
]AY was fast enough to save his marriage that was about crashing

must u comment ode!!!!
u father is a fool,son Of a b***h
Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by postmann: 9:56pm On May 02, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]not always feeling this ay guy. sad
To the wife: nice pùssy u got there. cool
[/size]

I would've minded your lack of respect for matrimony by your uncouth remark, but then again, I realized most women are quite aware of the V-curve in between their thighs that a tight pant creates. They love to flaunt it. Being married should have given her a little more decent style of dressing.
But then again, I'm not her husband. I wish he would see your comment about his wife's p***y. Maybe he go get small sense.
Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 02, 2016
Zipopo:
Mabel knows dat AY doesn't smoke cocaine before marry him....

Your grammar dope die!!

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by Babyphinas(f): 10:34pm On May 02, 2016
Cute couple
Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by NAIRALANDDD: 10:39pm On May 02, 2016
THATS MY MOMMY RIGHT THERE

BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM
Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by bogolobango(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2016
See as her wife totooo swell inside dat trouser
Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by Arewa12: 10:52pm On May 02, 2016
nyc couple
Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 02, 2016
This AY is a strong man, how he copes with a wife he knows his financier fuccked is amazing to me. Meanwhile, I think those wall papers have overstayed their welcome. Change it to something more mature dude.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by 400billionman: 11:42pm On May 02, 2016
aikluck007:
Soft boy with soft wife... My wife must be beaurifoo.... worwor babes stay away from me IJN, amen

Done..
Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by mikolo80: 12:10am On May 03, 2016
Destined2win:
AY was fast enough to save his marriage that was about crashing
marriage built on quicksand. we de observe
Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by mikolo80: 12:11am On May 03, 2016
Mayflowa:

The guy na sharp guy. The wife loves him too. She complained AY doesn't support her family members. He will keep learning by people's stories
na him be dia fada
Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by Nobody: 1:14am On May 03, 2016
400billionman:

Done..

i didnt pray in your name eh
Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by namuguibe(m): 1:18am On May 03, 2016
Her camel toe looks enticing shocked
Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by namuguibe(m): 1:20am On May 03, 2016
Zipopo:
Mabel knows dat AY doesn't smoke cocaine before marry him....
LexMacquin:
Your grammar dope die!!
Bros, primary school de cost now

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by 400billionman: 1:42am On May 03, 2016
aikluck007:

i didnt pray in your name eh

Dump
Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by Nobody: 2:21am On May 03, 2016
namuguibe:
Bros, primary school de cost now

grin

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by Nobody: 4:30am On May 03, 2016
AlexCk:
Hopefully, theirs won't turn to "tiwa n teebillz" ish anytime soon
u should ask urself when did they get married? they married before twa and teebillz
Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by henrygale(m): 5:34am On May 03, 2016
Chai.....money gud o! am not even interested in the people in the pix,'wetin coincyn' me?! Am more interested in the background of d pictures; nice house interior,clean and classy! Nice house!
Re: Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style by Kaira333: 7:50am On May 03, 2016
Wetin dis woman wear? See as we de see d lines of her kitty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) / Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. / Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.