Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Where And How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where And How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life. (857 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where And How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life. by rhufffryda(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2009
And i mean the person you either got married to or about to get married to. Keep it coming.
Re: Where And How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life. by N101: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2009
On the internet grin
Re: Where And How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life. by Toppytee(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
Hmm,i met my luv at secondary school though we were nt close during our school days.We met years later and exchange number.One thing led to another and we are now dating.
Re: Where And How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life. by Toppytee(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2009
Hmm,i met my luv at secondary school though we were nt close during our school days.We met years later and exchange number.One thing led to another and we are now dating.
Re: Where And How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life. by coolier(f): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2009
We grew up together.
Re: Where And How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life. by newakata(f): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2009
on the street, waiting for a cab ride.
Re: Where And How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life. by Abuloma80(f): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2009
CAUTION!!! (My culture, tradition & religion permits it). Cannot exactly say Where, When & How cos I knew him since birth, as my mother's cousin. Our mums recommended the outright marriage (I was 21 he was 25). We got married 28yrs ago. Used to calling hm Uncle (Kawu), after got married found it difficult to change d name i used to call hm, so continued to call him Kawu (Uncle), funny enough my Friends & our children (4adults & 2kids) too joined & we all call hm Kawu (Uncle), the love of my life wow.
Re: Where And How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life. by selencious(f): 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2010
I met my Fiance at the cyber cafe. I went to Nigeria on vacation to visit mi dad. I decided to drive my friends to the silverbird cinema, where I visited the cafe. I was browsing when he came up to me. I said I wasn't interested; u know, I feel a lot. While I was leaving, he ran after me and asked for my number, cos he just wanted to be friends, I ignored him and said some words, he couldn't understand mi accent, people were kinda looking at us,  I felt sorry cos I made him look like a slowpoke, so I gave him my number. He called me a week after, we became friends. To cut the story short, I visited his family and he visited mine, We came up to love each other and declared our love. Anyways, Im glad I went to Nigeria, I never wanted to get married to a Black American, or young Nigerians guys abroad, Cos most of em are not responsible, I wanted a guy in Nigeria itself, He is the best thing that has ever happened to me, He is mi life, and I can die for him,  smiley smiley
Re: Where And How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life. by bencarson007(m): 5:33am On Nov 28, 2016
We met at UBA banking school Lagos. We met during the induction. Thanking God for it all today.Good heated and nice girl and a realist. Would not give her up for anything in the world.#TeamAnietie #AkwaIbomAyaya #MyDarlingRocks
Re: Where And How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life. by Presh900(m): 7:22am On Nov 28, 2016
#TeamVirgin.
Re: Where And How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life. by OhMyG0d: 10:26am On Nov 28, 2016
newakata:
on the street, waiting for a cab ride.
Love At The Bus Stop. ah ha! I hope those Nurtw people will be in attendance on that day sha? gringrin
Re: Where And How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life. by OhMyG0d: 10:31am On Nov 28, 2016
selencious:
I met my Fiance at the cyber cafe. I went to Nigeria on vacation to visit mi dad. I decided to drive my friends to the silverbird cinema, where I visited the cafe. I was browsing when he came up to me. smiley smiley
Love From The CyberWorld gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Help / Dominant People Are Dominant In Bed. How True? / "no Fap September"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.