Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

21st Century Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21st Century Girlfriend. (605 Views)

4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century / Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age / Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21st Century Girlfriend. by ardeks(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2016
It's very funny and disturbing as well, how girlfriends of nowadays behave. They claim that they can't wash their boyfriend's clothes nor cook for him. Their reason? "I can't go through such stress for a man until he marries me." But this same set of girls /ladies get laid with by the so called yet-to-be-husband ANYTIME, ANYWHERE and ANYHOW he wants it. My question is, which is better to waste on a guy one is yet to get married to: Strength in doing the domestic chores OR Womanly value by having s3x with him indiscriminately? #ConcernedBoyfriend.
Re: 21st Century Girlfriend. by layla129(f): 4:49pm On May 03, 2016
I also don't understand this sometimes but i think the reason they prefer sex is that they also want it to satisfy their urges. They have sexual urges too you know undecided
Re: 21st Century Girlfriend. by donbenedict(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2016
Girls dah hate sex buh like to cucumbate
Re: 21st Century Girlfriend. by antispexish(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2016
ardeks:
It's very funny and disturbing as well, how girlfriends of nowadays behave. They claim that they can't wash their boyfriend's clothes nor cook for him. Their reason? "I can't go through such stress for a man until he marries me." But this same set of girls /ladies get laid with by the so called yet-to-be-husband ANYTIME, ANYWHERE and ANYHOW he wants it. My question is, which is better to waste on a guy one is yet to get married to: Strength in doing the domestic chores OR Womanly value by having s3x with him indiscriminately? #ConcernedBoyfriend.

she enjoys to waste the womanly value na, if na you which one will you waste, the one wey go give you blisters or the one we go give you ecstacy!
Re: 21st Century Girlfriend. by antispexish(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2016
ardeks:

she enjoys to waste the womanly value na, if na you which one will you waste, the one wey go give you blisters or the one we go give you ecstacy!

moreover, meter no dey read.
Re: 21st Century Girlfriend. by ardeks(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2016
layla129:
I also don't understand this sometimes but i think the reason they prefer sex is that they also want it to satisfy their urges. They have sexual urges too you know undecided
Which one is your own? I mean which one are you currently wasting?
Re: 21st Century Girlfriend. by sinaj(f): 5:04pm On May 03, 2016
Thread nt for me sad
Re: 21st Century Girlfriend. by swaggerdgrt(m): 5:07pm On May 03, 2016
Bt dis so called girls fail to undastnd dat a man wil lke to settle wit her if she is homely nd light fingerd.I cnt date or marry a girl cos of sex alne.dias mor to frndshp or marriage dan sex.dia pussy is always itching dem lke mad.to my fellow guys on nairaland,I wnt us to knw dat PUSSY IS A HOME
Re: 21st Century Girlfriend. by swaggerdgrt(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2016
Bt dis so called girls fail to undastnd dat a man wil lke to settle wit her if she is homely nd light fingerd.I cnt date or marry a girl cos of sex alne.dias mor to frndshp or marriage dan sex.dia pussy is always itching dem lke mad.to my fellow guys on nairaland,I wnt us to knw dat PUSSY IS A HOLE ND NOT A HOME......
Re: 21st Century Girlfriend. by layla129(f): 5:43pm On May 03, 2016
ardeks:
Which one is your own? I mean which one are you currently wasting?

None undecided

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Rank If You Still Single / Let Have A Lil Fun... / 10 Types Of Friends You Meet In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.