Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Real Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Love (601 Views)

This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) / Real Love / Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Love by pezeji(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2016
To my guys out there. Can u date ur best friend sister?
Re: Real Love by MRBrownJ: 12:25am On Jun 01, 2016
i never gotten the chance but if i did it would be TOO awkward to achieve peace of mind in such r/ship. i grew up with these guys, meaning i definitely must have seen their sistas grow up in front of my eyes, and she would be more like family than someone i could ever see as "dateable". i would instead look out for her and warn prospective BFs of the pain they will endure if they fukc up, lol!

1 Like

Re: Real Love by Tastemoney(m): 1:19am On Jun 01, 2016
Anything wrong with da
I can marry her kiss
Re: Real Love by chigoizie7(m): 7:20am On Jun 01, 2016
Me and my friends are all players. So no one will allow any of us to date em sisters.

Thank God my two sisters are married.

1 Like

Re: Real Love by pezeji(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
MRBrownJ:
i never gotten the chance but if i did it would be TOO awkward to achieve peace of mind in such r/ship. i grew up with these guys, meaning i definitely must have seen their sistas grow up in front of my eyes, and she would be more like family than someone i could ever see as "dateable". i would instead look out for her and warn prospective BFs of the pain they will endure if they fukc up, lol!
U have my thoughts and mindset
Re: Real Love by pezeji(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Tastemoney:
Anything wrong with da
I can marry her kiss
Notin wrong wit dat but at least u may have conscience or smtin knocking u in ur head dat dis isn't ryt
Re: Real Love by pezeji(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Tastemoney:
Anything wrong with da
I can marry her kiss
Notin wrong wit dat but at least u may have conscience or smtin knocking u in ur head dat dis isn't ryt. if intend marrying, dats even more acceptable
Re: Real Love by pezeji(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
chigoizie7:
Me and my friends are all players. So no one will allow any of us to date em sisters.

Thank God my two sisters are married.
u go do am if u c opportunity abi?
Re: Real Love by chigoizie7(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
pezeji:
u go do am if u c opportunity abi?

The kind beating wey I go receive eh? Unless it's a one night stand thing and the sister really wanted it, otherwise, NO. Can't risk the friendship because of woman toto
Re: Real Love by pezeji(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

The kind beating wey I go receive eh? Unless it's a one night stand thing and the sister really wanted it, otherwise, NO. Can't risk the friendship because of woman toto
U r stil risking it, one nyt stand is even unacceptable

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Predict What Someone Else Is Thinking And Their Personality Accurately? / Mr Nairaland. Those Of You Spamming My Mention.. / Bride Picks Her 89-year-old Grandma To Be Her Bridesmaid - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.