Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend (3185 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend by ipledge10(m): 7:27pm On May 03, 2016
Luizkid:

badoo, pls giv me d chapta n verse, i need show it to her also
read mattew chapter 3 from verse 10
Re: How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 03, 2016
Marlvin:

funny,

'Chill man, she's just your girlfy not your wife
Funny you say If you know how much have spent and still spending on her ehn' you won't be telling me to chill.. Ask ipledge10 he knows the full story grin
Re: How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend by ipledge10(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2016
Margauxluv:

Mmm..ok
grin grin
Re: How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2016
vizkiz:

So you are not eyeing any babe? Bro you gay! grin

The only one I have eyes for doesn't want me grin.....so I'm just gonna chill till I see anyone worthy of my attention... which will probably be never! grin

P'S: I'm highly homophobic so I ain't gay grin

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend by ipledge10(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2016
Caringguy:
Funny you say If you know how much have spent and still spending on her ehn' you won't be telling me to chill.. Ask ipledge10 he knows the full story grin
na so oo...I be living witness
Re: How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 03, 2016
Congrats Op, masterminding future breakups leading to more heartbreaks angry ..
Re: How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend by Marlvin(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2016
Caringguy:

Hope someone doesn't melt your icing.
You know what they say ; about putting all your eggs in one basket ?
Re: How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 03, 2016
Marlvin:

Hope someone doesn't melt your icing.
You know what they say ; about putting all your eggs in one basket ?
embarassed
Re: How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend by Marlvin(m): 7:47pm On May 03, 2016
Caringguy:
embarassed

Piece of advice. Never fight over a girl ; fight for your woman
Re: How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend by vicstar(m): 7:48pm On May 03, 2016
vizkiz:

Those are the ladies crushing on me I just informed them you are about stepping them down! cheesy

smh cry

Re: How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend by Margauxluv(f): 7:52pm On May 03, 2016
ipledge10:
grin grin

No dey shine teeth jor. undecided wink

OK wetin she go give her supporters
Re: How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend by vizkiz: 7:54pm On May 03, 2016
vicstar:

smh cry

why you dey cry, who took your candy? grin
Re: How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend by vicstar(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2016
vizkiz:

why you dey cry, who took your candy? grin

ur lie ehn! grin fit bend iroko tree cry

Re: How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend by vizkiz: 8:03pm On May 03, 2016
vicstar:

ur lie ehn! grin fit bend iroko tree cry
lol. Madman grin
He don cast me grin
Re: How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend by misspicy(f): 8:10pm On May 03, 2016
vizkiz:

Awwww... embarassed

Misspicy, Estharfabian, HateU2... Una see una life? See as them just snatch me commot from una hand? angry

Who tries to undecided

I will give multiple pecks kisskisskisskiss
Re: How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend by ipledge10(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2016
Margauxluv:

No dey shine teeth jor. undecided wink

OK wetin she go give her supporters
you will be glad you join the winning teqm
Re: How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend by vizkiz: 8:14pm On May 03, 2016
misspicy:

Who tries to undecided

I will give multiple pecks kisskisskisskiss

MA gbemi mora grin
Re: How To Woo A Girl That Has A Boyfriend by vicstar(m): 8:19pm On May 03, 2016
vizkiz:

lol. Madman grin
He don cast me grin

see your life grin u tink. Say I no know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Was Ur First Time Of Getting High (off Anything) / Stingy Men / Two Girls Accused Of Being Lesbians Share Baby Photo To Prove They Are Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.