Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed (2210 Views)

"Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor / PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi / Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Routes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed by Rapmoney(m): 8:11am On May 04, 2016
H
Re: Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed by omenka(m): 8:17am On May 04, 2016
The kid up there quoting me, let me say this once and hope it sinks in, no matter how impregnable your skull is, you will NEVER be responded to by me as long as this forum exists.

Bury that craving, it will never materialise. Stop chasing me around.

Bye. wink

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed by IVORY2009(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2016
omenka:
The kid up there quoting me, let me say this once and hope it sinks in, no matter how impregnable your skull is, you will NEVER be responded to by me as long as I this forum exists.

Bury that craving, it will never materialise. Stop chasing me around.

Bye.

Who be you? If I may have to respond.... Confused human grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed by Babacele: 9:01am On May 04, 2016
omenka:
For daring to prudent with his thoughts, he'd be ostracised by his own brothers- they'd call him a slave.

Anyone who challenges their popular narative is an Osu that must be a man servant to the "gambaris". I won't be surprised if they discovered his great grand parents were Fulanis from fuja jalon tomorrow.

#HateKills.
I call it hypocrisy because na dem dey support n do business with Alimo Sharif ,Dasuki, and their boys wey unleash socioeconomic as well as physical n emotional harm on Nigeria and ' our people' including churches ,innocent women and children , destroyed GEJ's government with corruption only to turn around shouting fulani when PMB is busy cleaning their mess but d karma dey on dem....una never know anything.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed by CyberWolf: 9:03am On May 04, 2016
What shocked shocked .. Time to mobilize my people for protest. We must occupy that government house angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed by Babacele: 9:09am On May 04, 2016
Pavore9:

Yeah, read the insults being heaped on him. If at the end of the day, the State get to provide them with grazing reserves they should build biogas production centres around them so as to produce biogas and have it filled in cylinders and the slurry generated from the process serve as organic fertilizer for the farmers.
I just did a work on solving energy poverty for rural communities in Nigeria and biogas is the deal providing energy , organic food for fish n environment friendly fertilizer. So you are spot on.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed by omenka(m): 9:13am On May 04, 2016
Babacele:
I call it hypocrisy because na dem dey support n do business with Alimo Sharif ,Dasuki, and their boys wey unleash socioeconomic as well as physical n emotional harm on Nigeria and ' our people' including churches ,innocent women and children , destroyed GEJ's government with corruption only to turn around shouting fulani when PMB is busy cleaning their mess but d karma dey on dem....una never know anything.
They don't know "anything" and aren't almost ready to know anything.

Sometimes I just feel pity for them.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed by tanteta(m): 9:19am On May 04, 2016
Wonders will never sieze.........
Re: Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed by Pavore9: 9:30am On May 04, 2016
Babacele:
I just did a work on solving energy poverty for rural communities in Nigeria and biogas is the deal providing energy , organic food for fish n environment friendly fertilizer. So you are spot on.

I was recently involved with a project that provided biogas for a chlldren home here in Kenya. The home has 4 cows which produces about 70 litres of milk daily and their dung feed the digester that produces cooking gas for their kitchen. Meals are cooked for about 50 people daily and still there is excess gas in the digester. It was built to also take care of some of electricity need if the need arises.

Having biogas production in the rural areas will change their economy, our women frying garri will no longer have the need for firewood, homes can buy bogas with their gas bags for as low as N200 for a filling up that should last for 1 or 2 days. far cheaper than the cost of kerosene in the rural areas and less pressure on the use of firewood.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed by Lovelynature(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2016
Nawaoo
Re: Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed by after1: 9:57am On May 04, 2016
Naija9090:

Y0ruba...most likely a yoruba muslim. SMH

Your saw dust empty brain is wired to scream yoruba everywhere, you should be worried about your infertile land occupied by herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed by Sant1m: 9:58am On May 04, 2016
otokx:
There must always be a Judas Iscariot.
Mr Gov, do that and mortgage the security of Igbo land in years to come. I am for Pmb govt if you follow my post, but I am not for this. you just don't give peoples land away, they will become powerful enough to overwhelm you in 80 or 90 years, then Umahi may not be around to see the consequence of his action. Desertification is eating up the north, these people need a new homeland in a hundred years time. for agreeing to this Umahi must be an adopted child. I love pmb and will support him till 2023. for the bill NO to UMAHI!
Re: Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed by Babacele: 8:14pm On May 04, 2016
Pavore9:

I was recently involved with a project that provided biogas for a chlldren home here in Kenya. The home has 4 cows which produces about 70 litres of milk daily and their dung feed the digester that produces cooking gas for their kitchen. Meals are cooked for about 50 people daily and still there is excess gas in the digester. It was built to also take care of some of electricity need if the need arises.

Having biogas production in the rural areas will change their economy, our women frying garri will no longer have the need for firewood, homes can buy bogas with their gas bags for as low as N200 for a filling up that should last for 1 or 2 days. far cheaper than the cost of kerosene in the rural areas and less pressure on the use of firewood.
Wao Pavore! this is cool n already thinking of something..... I ll gist u when I'm ready. kudos.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed by Pavore9: 8:35pm On May 04, 2016
Babacele:
Wao Pavore! this is cool n already thinking of something..... I ll gist u when I'm ready. kudos.

Ok.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed by oboy3(m): 9:53pm On May 04, 2016
Gov Umahi,do Fulani/hausa Governors give your people free land/shops for trading,dont they (igbos) toil day and night to be able to rent shops or Buy lands

Goddammit,,anyone who needs land for grazing should buy land,do they (fulani) dash the cows free that we should give them free land,

why should it be different for them fulanis,are they more Nigerian than others?

Nnamdi kanu mentioned something like this and we didnt listen,that guy is somewhat a Prophet,he has earned my respect
Re: Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:49pm On May 04, 2016
omenka:
For daring to prudent with his thoughts, he'd be ostracised by his own brothers- they'd call him a slave.

Anyone who challenges their popular narative is an Osu that must be a man servant to the "gambaris". I won't be surprised if they discovered his great grand parents were Fulanis from fuja jalon tomorrow.

#HateKills.

I have reasons to believe you are a full blooded Hausa man.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Route, Wants Herdsmen Disarmed by omenka(m): 7:55am On May 05, 2016
0taPiaPia:

I have reasons to believe you are a full blooded Hausa man.
Then believe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / See What EFCC Did With Recovered Loots So Far(OFFICIAL STATEMENT BY EFCC) / Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.