Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man (40402 Views)

How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako / OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by bardmorz: 8:23am On May 04, 2016
Y dis one come put him mouth for this issue.
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Dee60: 8:25am On May 04, 2016
If Tiwa was wise she will not be listening to this kind of people.

Tiwa, dont let fame enter your head. There are many happily married famous people who have learnt the art of submission.

If you got wedded in church go and read your vows again.

Your accusations about the husband started with MONEY - how much he owed and you have started to help him. Its a goof! You just painted the man that brought you up as someone who does not have as much as you!

In today's world there are many wives that have more money than their husbands, but have learnt that money cannot buy marital bliss, so they dont let their money get in the way.

Find your way back - And dont make any mistake that any man out there will trust you. They wont! They will only come after your fame, use you again and dump you. Find your way back to God, and back to your home.

Some men would fan the fire and chase you far away from reconciling and when they see you are out they will start their advances. They truly think you are a 'liberal donor' as accused. Your husband made a mistake. He tried to deny it and pull out but your so called friends encouraged you to 'shame him'.

There is only one thing you need to prove. That you are not a 'liberal donor' as accused. The only way you do that is to go back to your home. let these your 'sudden' friends leave you alone and not push you into another sacndal.

Let The Lord help you. You once said you were born again. It is time to locate your roots in Christ and in God. The Lord bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by agoadiv(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2016
look at this agbaya
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Sammie23: 8:26am On May 04, 2016
derespect:
Mr man, u beta pray that ur marriage doesn't suffer all that theirs suffered.
If it does, we shall then know if u are a man or not.
No mind am
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by PHATE007(f): 8:26am On May 04, 2016
Abeg its ok!... Let sleeping dog lie already...
Everybody suddenly have an opinion abt tiwas marriage

#End time sympathy
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by fresherdanU: 8:27am On May 04, 2016
truth be told, I do support this man's point on the matter. Tiwa is a brand, she need a manager, both home and at work. God has placed Teebillz there for her, he misused it.

marriage is a long-term contract, it can't be endured but enjoyed.
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Tytylion(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2016
It so funny how people who cant control there homes becomes counsellor over other people's issues

2 Likes

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by onosprince(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2016
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by dec0four: 8:31am On May 04, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
angry mora'fucka sharap!!! See him!!! Tiwa was silly as anything......she got married and still rocked male fans on stage with nyash wey suppose be her hubby own!!!! Tell me who is not irresponsible too? Bi*ch carry pregnancy dey go shows dey shake nyash....mtchewww wetin concern me!!!
man get ur self memory card if dat 1 upstair no function well. Shey tj no knw d nature of her jab b4 hin propose?
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by ini4brandon(m): 8:32am On May 04, 2016
I was expecting to hear him say he arrived at his conclusion that Teebilz is "iresponsible" based on his personal interactions with the guy.... Not from a single video interview of Tiwa.

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by neonly: 8:33am On May 04, 2016
Story
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Jimi23(m): 8:33am On May 04, 2016
U cried for Tiwa indeed. If u have any conscience or empathy u wouldnt have dumped ur original wife who bore u 3 sons. Stop fooling urself. U and ur useless "change movement" that is putting Nigerians thru hell. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by computer0810(m): 8:34am On May 04, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
angry mora'fucka sharap!!! See him!!! Tiwa was silly as anything......she got married and still rocked male fans on stage with nyash wey suppose be her hubby own!!!! Tell me who is not irresponsible too? Bi*ch carry pregnancy dey go shows dey shake nyash....mtchewww wetin concern me!!!
u hav been talking nonsense since u were given birth to,ask ur mum if not
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by vickydevoka(m): 8:35am On May 04, 2016
paparazzi1987:
Please how can I upload video to youtube..?
I just recorded a video of myself crying for tiwa savage n teablissn and I need to upload the video for them to see...
#cryfortiwa grin
go to YouTube website first, afterwards u open a youtube account that will enable you to have full access to it. from dere u can help urself

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by halfricanadian(f): 8:36am On May 04, 2016
Instead of condeming tbillz pray for him

He needs a therapist and a christain friend that will put him tru

Dis is like his second marriage he needs help not condemnation
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Nobody: 8:37am On May 04, 2016
Can u stfu already u flipping flipper! Enough of this tiwa balderdash already. ThE country is in shambles, no power, not a single good university but glorified secondary schools, no single soul to write home about! U all are not in your right frames of mind including the couple. Enough!
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by vickydevoka(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2016
paparazzi1987:
Please how can I upload video to youtube..?
I just recorded a video of myself crying for tiwa savage n teablissn and I need to upload the video for them to see...
#cryfortiwa grin
u get?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Nobody: 8:38am On May 04, 2016
I concur, as in he nailed it. This is actually the exact description of that man called Tbliz. The guy should have just calm down and enjoy his life and beautiful things God has endowed him with through his lovely wife.

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by davit: 8:39am On May 04, 2016
How I wish this man knew what transpires in the life of his own wife as a celeb. I am sure he would not have even opened his mouth to talk in the first place. Women celebs and their dirty lives!

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by figure007(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2016
My own questions is that: was Tiwa.blind before getting married.to the man? All These.celebrity with no brain .....80percent of them doesn't have an happy home ,then wat use is their money when psychologically you have derailed? Nonsense
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by slightlyMad(f): 8:40am On May 04, 2016
Wetin concern mr foluke
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Orikinla(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2016
henrygale:
Everybody just wants to take a jolly ride on their saga to cheap success and attention.
'We yaf' seen u the responsible husband!
Don't mind them. Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by focus7: 8:45am On May 04, 2016
Only irresponsible men like him support him, they are the type that lives on women and believe that women should be everything and do everything for them and not having to live up to any responsibility or being anything worthwhile for the woman. Useless liabilities and ingrates.
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by dabbe(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2016
Ohhhhh!!! Tiwa dis Tiwa dat.... Lets breath abeg!

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by yinkuse: 8:47am On May 04, 2016
He abadoned his first wife to marry Foluke Daramola. Is that a responsible man?
derespect:
Mr man, u beta pray that ur marriage doesn't suffer all that theirs suffered.
If it does, we shall then know if u are a man or not.
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Redgo: 8:47am On May 04, 2016
HAVE YOU HEARD THIS SONG WRITTEN FOR TIWA AND TEEBILLS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyl5ajqSsRg
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by dangotesmummy: 8:50am On May 04, 2016
Why are they all furious. Let tiwa talk afterall no be una join them for their marriage and when they were making babies you weren't there so all of you should shut the F0k up undecided
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by DBossNG(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2016
Gbe enu e soun!
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Nobody: 8:53am On May 04, 2016
Tee Billz is just a gold digger. He rides women for personal gains. He invested in Tiwa so he could get into her pant and suck her pusssy and her money. He did same for that 50 yrs old woman and the mothers of kids, all of them. Girls need to be careful around any man who has time to shave twice a week. They are mostly sugar boys.
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by murmee: 8:53am On May 04, 2016
ini4brandon:
I was expecting to hear him say he arrived at his conclusion that Teebilz is "iresponsible" based on his personal interactions with the guy.... Not from a single video interview of Tiwa.
Please tell me what could be more irresponsible than a husband going on social media to say your wife is sleeping around and your wife's mother is a witch. You seem to have suddenly forgotten that the husband started all this horror. Look, it was a matter of "I made you and I will break you". That, in my opinion, is not being responsible.

4 Likes

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by mejai(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
rocking patoranking in girlie o and co grin
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by igbohausayoruba: 8:56am On May 04, 2016
You"v made ur point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper / Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant / Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.