Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man (40410 Views)

How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako / OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by manie(m): 5:59pm On May 04, 2016
Ephhay:
Same here...I graduated 2011...Mr K left Aunty Bukky o.

The lady and her family based abroad invested heavily in what is now called Bosworth College, but when pepper rest he divorced his wife to marry a celebrity. Where was the celebrity when he was living in a BQ in Mafoluku.

Kay should just shut his mouth.
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by manie(m): 6:01pm On May 04, 2016
Tocheagle:
So he left his first wife ? I attended bosworth , the school he used to run back then . He was the principal

Kayode is the Proprietor.
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 04, 2016
As responsible as this dude portrays himself, his wife seems not to trust him enough to bear his name.
Or which one is Olukayode Salako and Foluke Daramola?
Or is the man also Foluke?
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by manie(m): 6:05pm On May 04, 2016
Came:
Truth is bitter. Na truth the man talk ooooo. "Marriage is suppose to be enjoyed, and not endured"

Marriage involves tolerance of our imperfectations, meaning it requires endurance in order to derive the enjoyment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style / Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) / John Okafor 'mr Ibu' Tours Europe In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.