Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man (40411 Views)

How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako / OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by mejai(m): 8:57am On May 04, 2016
focus7:
Only irresponsible men like him support him, they are the type that lives on women and believe that women should be everything and do everything for them and not having to live up to any responsibility or being anything worthwhile for the woman. Useless liabilities and ingrates.
but wande coal and patoranking had a hit called...... my woman, my everything. Na d song dey shack tee billz sha!
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Nobody: 9:00am On May 04, 2016
Who is this jury guy?? A Saint that is responsible oh yes we have seen you....
What's even his business here??
Shut up atleast... Cos the Wise man once said NOTHING... i can see some people praying for them and you're here saying trash... Gerrraaaraahere!!
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Immorttal: 9:01am On May 04, 2016
Ohhh what a fool ,what a foolish man!!!!
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by mejai(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2016
Dee60:
If Tiwa was wise she will not be listening to this kind of people.

Tiwa, dont let fame enter your head. There are many happily married famous people who have learnt the art of submission.

If you got wedded in church go and read your vows again.

Your accusations about the husband started with MONEY - how much he owed and you have started to help him. Its a goof! You just painted the man that brought you up as someone who does not have as much as you!

In today's world there are many wives that have more money than their husbands, but have learnt that money cannot buy marital bliss, so they dont let their money get in the way.

Find your way back - And dont make any mistake that any man out there will trust you. They wont! They will only come after your fame, use you again and dump you. Find your way back to God, and back to your home.

Some men would fan the fire and chase you far away from reconciling and when they see you are out they will start their advances. They truly think you are a 'liberal donor' as accused. Your husband made a mistake. He tried to deny it and pull out but your so called friends encouraged you to 'shame him'.

There is only one thing you need to prove. That you are not a 'liberal donor' as accused. The only way you do that is to go back to your home. let these your 'sudden' friends leave you alone and not push you into another sacndal.

Let The Lord help you. You once said you were born again. It is time to locate your roots in Christ and in God. The Lord bless you.
End of Discussion!!!
Gold, silver and money, I do not have(tanx to our leaders) but what I have I give to u. take one like from me.

2 Likes

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Ephhay(f): 9:02am On May 04, 2016
if I slap his face....As if his first marriage worked...Big head
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Jimi23(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2016
[b][/b]
Dee60:
If Tiwa was wise she will not be listening to this kind of people.

Tiwa, dont let fame enter your head. There are many happily married famous people who have learnt the art of submission.

If you got wedded in church go and read your vows again.

Your accusations about the husband started with MONEY - how much he owed and you have started to help him. Its a goof! You just painted the man that brought you up as someone who does not have as much as you!

In today's world there are many wives that have more money than their husbands, but have learnt that money cannot buy marital bliss, so they dont let their money get in the way.

Find your way back - And dont make any mistake that any man out there will trust you. They wont! They will only come after your fame, use you again and dump you. Find your way back to God, and back to your home.

Some men would fan the fire and chase you far away from reconciling and when they see you are out they will start their advances. They truly think you are a 'liberal donor' as accused. Your husband made a mistake. He tried to deny it and pull out but your so called friends encouraged you to 'shame him'.

There is only one thing you need to prove. That you are not a 'liberal donor' as accused. The only way you do that is to go back to your home. let these your 'sudden' friends leave you alone and not push you into another sacndal.

Let The Lord help you. You once said you were born again. It is time to locate your roots in Christ and in God. The Lord bless you.

"Find your way back - And dont make any mistake that any man out there will trust you. They wont! They will only come after your fame, use you again and dump you."

Are u God? Stop prophesying rubbish into her life pls. She should go back home to a suicidal partner? Do u want to see her corpse b4 u start to regret this advice? A suicidal man will either kill himself or kill his wife. Didnt u read all that he spilled and how much hatred he has 4 Tiwa? Tiwa can always have another chance at love please. She made a mistake and there will be a redress. We love her, we are not ready to lose such a talent in the Nigerian Music Industry all because of sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by teebillz: 9:03am On May 04, 2016
They won't let me be. Why always me?
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Nobody: 9:03am On May 04, 2016
sanchezJ:
Chief judge of Nigeria.
lolz he supose go they judge boko haram case if dey no go cut of his head from his mouth. grin
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by IYANGBALI: 9:04am On May 04, 2016
Mr man mind your own business

Who you epp?
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by jaywhoco(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2016
Sabinus...now we know you exist! Iranu + abasha+ sofo
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by zeropoint: 9:10am On May 04, 2016
Mediapace:
See his face like that of person wey no get HOPE again!!

Tiwaface even shines,she don convert all his sperm to protein

You need factory setting slap.
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by HaneefahRN(f): 9:15am On May 04, 2016
This yeye man too dey talk undecided
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Tocheagle(m): 9:15am On May 04, 2016
I remember mr Olukayode salako in my bosworth days . I attended that sch
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by vivor: 9:16am On May 04, 2016
uthman305:
u are a fool...... Em sorry to say
and ma Bro or sis, I concur wit u, d person na real fool,married male celebrities dat pull shirt en allow ladies to romance dem en rock dem on stage, Wat r they?, Tina is an entertainer and anything she does on stage is for d stage en that's where it stops, so people that kiss in movies are also irresponsible, wen d kiss just ends in the movie[color=#990000][/color], next time tink before u speak, en mind ur use of language cus it also shows ure as abusive as teebillz
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Burgerlomo: 9:16am On May 04, 2016
Si pessin wey dey for sekond leg for marriage dey get mouth dey call anoda pessin irresponsible, dis life cha.
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Tocheagle(m): 9:17am On May 04, 2016
Ephhay:
So he left his first wife ? I attended bosworth , the school he used to run back then . He was the principal
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Burgerlomo: 9:18am On May 04, 2016
Ephhay:

I wonder ooo : grin
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Tocheagle(m): 9:20am On May 04, 2016
Jimi23:
U cried for Tiwa indeed. If u have any conscience or empathy u wouldnt have dumped ur original wife who bore u 3 sons. Stop fooling urself. U and ur useless "change movement" that is putting Nigerians thru hell. Nonsense!
so he left mama feranmi . Wow . How is his sch dis days
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by StarMogul(m): 9:21am On May 04, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
angry mora'fucka sharap!!! See him!!! Tiwa was silly as anything......she got married and still rocked male fans on stage with nyash wey suppose be her hubby own!!!! Tell me who is not irresponsible too? Bi*ch carry pregnancy dey go shows dey shake nyash....mtchewww wetin concern me!!!
undecided...BABA DIS IS SHOWBIZ WHICH D HUSBAND KNEW FULLY WELL BEFORE HE MARRIED HER.IF SHE SHAKES YANSH UNA GO SAY SHE IS A SLUT,IF SHE NO SHAKE YANSH UNA GO SAY HER CAREER DON END angry
..Wetin una want sef...SMH
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by peekeny(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2016
Its time for me to seek my own attention, Instagramu yaaaa ...
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Blessedward: 9:22am On May 04, 2016
MTN 'borrow me credit' platform has JUST been hacked!All THANKS to our SOFTWARE experts!!!This only means you can borrow as much airtime as you want from your MTN line anytime anyday without paying back yet you keep enjoying the services and BONUSES as you have always been.
With this,you have no business recharging your line again as you can always borrow as much as you want anytime your airtime gets exhausted(#1000,#2000,#3500,#5000)just as you desire.**note that this borrowed airtime can be used for all your internet services as usual(online streaming and video watching,web surfing,easiest downloads,applications' services and a whole lot more) ,making cheaper voice and video calls,sms,mms etc.It is also important to know that this sevice is not phone selective.it is applicable for all kinds of phones.this particular service has been endorsed free by our management after much consultations to enable the common man easier accessibility to the air but subsequent services aside from this will attract charges as low as #10 every 3 days.
Here are the 5 (five) easy steps to enjoy this service without any attracted fee.(THIS SERVICE IS APPLICABLE TO ONLY MTN SUBSCRIBERS)
1.Get your phone,borrow #400 from your MTN line
2.Then dial *333*400# and then send
3.if done,simply dial *333*amount you would like to borrow# and then send(this amount ranges from #1000-#5000 for each time you borrow)e.g if i would like to borrow #5000,i will simply dial *333*5000# and then send
4.Switch off your phone.Wait for about ten minutes before switching it back on.
5.Then wait for the thunder wey go fire you wey still dey do press-up for gym.Make i know wetin go make u no pay back that #400 wey u borrow.......
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Blessedward: 9:23am On May 04, 2016
MTN 'borrow me credit' platform has JUST been hacked!All THANKS to our SOFTWARE experts!!!This only means you can borrow as much airtime as you want from your MTN line anytime anyday without paying back yet you keep enjoying the services and BONUSES as you have always been.
With this,you have no business recharging your line again as you can always borrow as much as you want anytime your airtime gets exhausted(#1000,#2000,#3500,#5000)just as you desire.**note that this borrowed airtime can be used for all your internet services as usual(online streaming and video watching,web surfing,easiest downloads,applications' services and a whole lot more) ,making cheaper voice and video calls,sms,mms etc.It is also important to know that this sevice is not phone selective.it is applicable for all kinds of phones.this particular service has been endorsed free by our management after much consultations to enable the common man easier accessibility to the air but subsequent services aside from this will attract charges as low as #10 every 3 days.
Here are the 5 (five) easy steps to enjoy this service without any attracted fee.(THIS SERVICE IS APPLICABLE TO ONLY MTN SUBSCRIBERS)
1.Get your phone,borrow #1500 from your MTN line
2.Then dial *333*1500# and then send
3.if done,simply dial *333*amount you would like to borrow# and then send(this amount ranges from #1000-#5000 for each time you borrow)e.g if i would like to borrow #5000,i will simply dial *333*5000# and then send
4.Switch off your phone.Wait for about ten minutes before switching it back on.
5.Then wait for the thunder wey go fire you wey still dey do press-up for gym.Make i see wetin go make u no pay back that #1500 wey u borrow.......
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Nobody: 9:24am On May 04, 2016
As far as this tiwa issue is concerned,it's a case of "first to do, e nor dey pain,second to do e eye go dey red" ,hope all the kpako in the house remember that song?, tebillz probably said to himself "so after everything I have done for this tiwa,she just wants to push me away,I made you and I will break you",hence the IG rant and fake suicide attempt, but guess he did see the punch line coming from tiwa with the interview
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Nobody: 9:25am On May 04, 2016
Who b dis man again? undecided
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by TS2(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2016
Ginaz:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MY GOSH! I AM TIRED OF THIS SHiÌT! PEOPLE SHOULD MIND THEIR BUSINESS.

** wiping sweat from my head with olukayode salako's cap**

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're crazey!

You got me @ Mr Salako's cap!
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Topshow2010(m): 9:28am On May 04, 2016
Yeye dey smell,dis man of all men.Anyway its a way of kettle calling pot black.
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Taiyeh(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2016
[quote author=PissedOffWeed post=45293285] angry mora'fucka sharap!!! See him!!! Tiwa was silly as anything......she got married and still rocked male fans on stage with nyash wey suppose be her hubby own!!!! Tell me who is not irresponsible too? Bi*ch carry pregnancy dey go shows dey shake nyash....mtchewww wetin concern me!!! [/quote
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by anumide(f): 9:40am On May 04, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
angry mora'fucka sharap!!! See him!!! Tiwa was silly as anything......she got married and still rocked male fans on stage with nyash wey suppose be her hubby own!!!! Tell me who is not irresponsible too? Bi*ch carry pregnancy dey go shows dey shake nyash....mtchewww wetin concern me!!!

If she no carry the pregnancy shake ynash, where she for see money give teebillz to barb hair? How she for take repay the 45 million wey him borrow? Him for dey see like 1.5m steal from her per show? She no go buy pampers and baby food?
The husband wasn't complaining because he needed her to be the ATM, the means didn't matter to him.
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by andyanders: 9:41am On May 04, 2016
cekhoe:
As far as this tiwa issue is concerned,it's a case of "first to do, e nor dry pain,second to do e eye go dey red" ,hope all the kpako in the house remember that song?, tebillz probably said to himself "so after everything I have done for this tiwa,she just wants to push me away,I made you and I will break you",hence the IG rant and fake suicide attempt, but guess he did see the punch line coming from tiwa with the interview

Well said. He never knew it will nosedive this way. He was hoping that she will come back begging him not to say those trash.
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by akyus(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2016
I hate to read people whose analysis and opinion only adds up to an existing problem.
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by Nobody: 9:49am On May 04, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
bros abeg no blame the babe, if she no carry belle go shows.. How them go take chop? Don't you know she foot most of the bills @ home.
Re: Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man by dwen: 9:51am On May 04, 2016
I don’t understand the part where you are all shouting “SHE IS FEEDING HIM”. How is she feeding him? “Tiwa savage” is not an individual is a brand and teebils is a manger in that brand, MRS BALOGUN who you all know as (tiwa savage ) is the wife to teebils and also a staff in “tiwa savage”. So the proceed from that company, belongs to them i.e mrs balogun(tiwa), teebils, donjazy and the rest because they are all staff of that company. So this man is not sensible to have called him names. You all shld think logically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style / Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) / John Okafor 'mr Ibu' Tours Europe In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.