Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,441 members, 7,843,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) - Romance (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (166356 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Creamish(f): 6:17pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:

If I remember vividly I actually addressed mim.zy. So I advice you swerve left. Inu undecided

The issue was BTW Eze and Mimzy. Since u dint swerve when u were not "addressed", don't expect anyone else to swerve... Inu

wink

#IamMimzy #SaiMimzy

7 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by mysticgal(f): 6:19pm On May 12, 2016
selvad:
I understand but you can't fault them while I agree the placard was laced with immaturity I can say that Eze went too far, his friends tried to warn him. It's no one's fault he's facing ridicule besides the person you addressed May have sent her minions to address you you never can tell
Humm, true tho
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:

I related my complaints to mimzy, sweet, not her campaigners . and I don't have any intentions to cause a squabble. Hope you understand

Calm down dear, some of the people you are quoting do not belong to mimzy's campaign team. Mimzy has settled issh with you, I'll advice you desist from engaging people who might want to get anger out of you. But truthfully, your campaign manager owes mimzy an unreserved apology as to the way she handled everything calmly. But its okay, let's let it slide pls. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:

Humm, true tho
so just take it easy ok? Good luck babe
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 12, 2016
#HurricaneMIMZY grin grin

My dear, please stress urself not ok kiss

Creamish:

The issue was BTW Eze and Mimzy. Since u dint swerve when u were not "addressed", don't expect anyone else to swerve... Inu

wink

#IamMimzy #SaiMimzy

3 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by mysticgal(f): 6:24pm On May 12, 2016
MondeLuv:

Calm down dear, some of the people you are quoting do not belong to mimzy's campaign team. Mimzy has settled issh with you, I'll advice you desist from engaging people who might want to get anger out of you. But truthfully, your campaign manager owes mimzy an unreserved apology as to the way she handled everything calmly. But its okay, let's let it slide pls. Thanks.
smiley
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 12, 2016
Thanks beau kiss

MondeLuv:

3 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by wristbangle: 6:26pm On May 12, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

[b]You forgot to tag these
Nairalanderslike you kept doing when you were falsely accusing Mimzy without proof.

You made a show of your accusations so why not widely publicize your apology?

That stated, vote MÎMZY as Miss Nairaland 2016. Even you have witnessed how real, original, ravishingly beautiful and graceful she is.

Preach the MÎMZY gospel, sir. Join the moving train. [/b]

Kindly remove me from the tag list

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:

If I remember, I was addressing mim.zy. So I advice you swerve left. Inu undecided

Look at this thing. I am not pro-mimzy, I'm just calling your bluff. Instead of you to put your campaign manager on a leash when he was claiming C:S:I Maimi, you kept quiet. Now that it has dawned on you, you've reared your head to run your own fingers. I don't blame you sha.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Creamish(f): 6:29pm On May 12, 2016
mimzy:
#HurricaneMIMZY grin grin

My dear, please stress urself not ok kiss

Yes ma'am. wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 12, 2016
mimzy:
Thanks beau kiss
Anything for you ore mi smiley
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by optional1(f): 6:34pm On May 12, 2016
selvad:
I like you embarassed

Like kwa y does u lyk me.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 12, 2016
optional1:

Like kwa y does u lyk me.
just look at yourself and tell me what's not to like grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by EzePromoe: 6:36pm On May 12, 2016
selvad:
the idiot will always hide behind alternates. However you made a fool of yourself yesterday anyone could see that the person in question is a mother wasn't it obvious she used pictures from when she was a bit younger? They tried to help you see reason but you insisted on disgracing yourself now see the public ridicule you've been subjected to
You're still ruminating on this? I saw pictures that didn't look identical and I made an observation to the person who posted it, and some guys pounced on me calling me names while I was demanding the contestant to come out clear. Please explain how I made a fool of myself, please!
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 12, 2016
EzePromoe:
You're still ruminating on this? I saw pictures that didn't look identical and I made an observation to the person who posted it, and some guys pounced on me calling me names while I was demanding the contestant to come out clear. Please explain how I made a fool of myself, please!
you should have noticed the hair and done your research. I'm sure you didn't know she was a mother
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 12, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros pls help my ministry by removing me from your tag list
grin grin grin
Hafa smiley
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 12, 2016
wristbangle:

Kindly remove me from the tag list

Thanks.
cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by optional1(f): 6:45pm On May 12, 2016
selvad:
just look at yourself and tell me what's not to like grin

Lol

I too like you
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 12, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

[b]You forgot to tag these
Nairalanderslike you kept doing when you were falsely accusing Mimzy without proof.

You made a show of your accusations so why not widely publicize your apology?

That stated, vote MÎMZY as Miss Nairaland 2016. Even you have witnessed how real, original, ravishingly beautiful and graceful she is.

Preach the MÎMZY gospel, sir. Join the moving train. [/b]

Kindly remove my moniker from your database, thanks
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 12, 2016
selvad:
I like you embarassed

Who you epp?

Optional1 For Miss NL
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Fynestboi: 6:53pm On May 12, 2016
skarlett:

As una dey quote the thing, it is proliferating the thing.

Just mention the guy and tell him rather than quoting the whole shi again. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Arabiandude: 6:54pm On May 12, 2016
skarlett:

Hi
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 12, 2016
Fynestboi:

As una dey quote the thing, it is proliferating the thing.

Just mention the guy and tell him rather than quoting the whole shi again. cheesy

Whatever, just pissed at how the pictures are flooding my mentions angry
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 12, 2016
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by optional1(f): 6:59pm On May 12, 2016
selvad:
you should have noticed the hair and done your research. I'm sure you didn't know she was a mother

was a mother were d pikin dey
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Arabiandude: 7:03pm On May 12, 2016
skarlett:

Hi
Lol, wasn't expecting a better reply though. lol
How re you and hope you had a lovely and worthy day?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2016
Irenyy:
grin grin grin Hafa smiley
Fine sis and you?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 12, 2016
optional1:

was a mother were d pikin dey
go ask am
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 12, 2016
Arabiandude:

Lol, wasn't expecting a better reply though. lol

How re you and hope you had a lovely and worthy day?

Better reply

I'm good and yes, I had a nice day. You?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 12, 2016
optional1:

Lol

I too like you
that's good cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (83) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.