Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,875 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) - Romance (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (166763 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

shocked shocked I think I was in JSS2 then for Command secondary school, Ijanikin..
you done be old man then na

but small boys behind the keyboards go the play with elders
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 13, 2016
Irenyy:
u can see for yourself I never quoted her in the first place.

Trouble de sleep yaga go wake am.

This is just by alternate. By next week I will be back to my normal me.

Cheers!
Lol, I saw and read everything that has been happening on this thread the day it was created and from page 0.

Lol, yeah, I know this moniker of yours is an alternate, who doesn't know you? The ever popular ireneony. Lol

Please, relax your nerves and calm your humble heart.

If women, which the both of you are, are e-fighting each other, what then would you expect to see from we men towards you women?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Smellymouth: 3:28pm On May 13, 2016
joseph1832:
Yes oh. Barrack smartness get sense pass street smartness. How long you stay for barrack?

Most of my life.. old man got transferred to lagos from KD back den in 1998..

I left OJO immediately after my Waec in 2002.

Too much ruggedity grin

But even if u leave Barracks, Barracks nor fit leave you grin

What about you? Back den, I had friends at NAF, Ikeja.. na una get softness and swaggs cheesy

Shout out to all d Barracks dude, na we be "BARRACK OBAMA grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 13, 2016
Irenyy take a break
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by iykekelvins(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

shocked shocked I think I was in JSS2 then for Command secondary school, Ijanikin..
Chairmo, so you once lived around Ojo, wow

Na my cabal be that
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 13, 2016
Tedassie:
Cameo cool
scary, Jeezzzz undecided
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Smellymouth: 3:43pm On May 13, 2016
olihilistic:
you done be old man then na

but small boys behind the keyboards go the play with elders

Alaye, online most people dey form Shina Rambo or James Bond.

Na to click the ignore button because offline, na different ball game wink
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Alaye, online most people dey form Shina Rambo or James Bond.

Na to click the ignore button because offline, na different ball game wink
na the coco be that.
you don marry??
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 13, 2016
Hi my lady, @Bre

Hmmmmm!
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Capernaum(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2016
look at the basket head! Jambito.

Do you mean your awon werey family that mock you behind your back "that girl nor get sense" grin

You are too small for me to handle. U wannabe popular by force yet almost everyone spit on your face

U are a dullard and ur pucci smells like poo.
The time u use in replying me, why not use it to treat the stds that have eaten your womb up.

You are just to dumb...
Aunty ugly duckling pls show us ur all your secondary school results.

In your previous pic, u were looking like shapeless amoeba! ...your current pic didn't do any justice to you at all (ugly duckling)

Scentmarlc just called you ugly...are u not ashamed of ur poo face? Kikiki. ..

Laveda the ugliest and dumbest nairaland female!

I see u are so pained. .cos I never remember quoting you in the first place.

See ur bingo face!

Can you show us your own picture, Miss World?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 3:59pm On May 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Most of my life.. old man got transferred to lagos from KD back den in 1998..

I left OJO immediately after my Waec in 2002.

Too much ruggedity grin

But even if u leave Barracks, Barracks nor fit leave you grin

What about you? Back den, I had friends at NAF, Ikeja.. na una get softness and swaggs cheesy

Shout out to all d Barracks dude, na we be "BARRACK OBAMA grin
Oh boy, I left NAF base 1998 after my old man retired. But I still frequent Base cos I have friend whom we grew up together as soldiers, who now live there. You no say man no fit deny him roots. Lol.

NAF boiz and swagg, so tey we even dey enter Cantonment dey collect their babes from their boiz hand. grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Smellymouth: 4:00pm On May 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
Chairmo, so you once lived around Ojo, wow

Na my cabal be that

Really? Lol.. u go dey enter computer village steady grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by iykekelvins(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Really? Lol.. u go dey enter computer village steady grin
I no dey near there o

Alaga, how we go take yarn offline naa

Your mail no dey work
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:04pm On May 13, 2016
Sunebanty:
oh really?now I know you are one of those that don't wish me well
not by force o

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Bre(f): 4:07pm On May 13, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Hi my lady, @Bre

Hmmmmm!

Hmm indeed
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by HurricaneMIMZY: 4:11pm On May 13, 2016

The others are here to cause pain/
Not TeamMimzy - we're just here to campaign/
We gatecrash on hate parties. Drinks on us. Yeah, even champagne/
She's radiating happiness even they can't contain /
It's people-power. Something like Charles Chamberlain/
It's Mimzy's coronation. Cease the sideshows. Draw the curtains!/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3651298_photogrid1461687974108_jpege370191e1d58cdb25cb72d322934a9ed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3651600_3651564img20160421071959jpeg05d42d73a9fe0c56b3dee68b458cd9dc_jpegd095835b7c73d0e000a886a0a99ff974

Vote-Mimzy-As-Miss-Nairaland-2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 13, 2016
StKnight:
Now we can have some peace and quiet.
I should know you wink
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 13, 2016
Bre:

Hmm indeed
Welcome my lady, How is this day treating you?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Smellymouth: 4:35pm On May 13, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh boy, I left NAF base 1998 after my old man retired. But I still frequent Base cos I have friend whom we grew up together as soldiers, who now live there. You no say man no fit deny him roots. Lol.

NAF boiz and swagg, so tey we even dey enter Cantonment dey collect their babes from their boiz hand. grin

NAF boiz chance me one time.. Too much swaggs and money..one dude collect my babe.. cheesy She was residing inside NAM cantonment ..

NAM cantonment gather cute babes oo shocked

Old man is retired now tho. I can't remember the last time I went to lag sef..

Fresh memories tho cry

Few of my goons re now in the Nigerian Army but I don't wanna go down that lane.. embarassed..

Na NAF and NN get better money grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Smellymouth: 4:42pm On May 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
I no dey near there o

Alaga, how we go take yarn offline naa

Your mail no dey work

Bro, I ve got ishs with my mail.

I go try send you my whatsapp number sha..
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Bro, I ve got ishs with my mail.

I go try send you my whatsapp number sha..

Hi
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by AprokoTV(m): 5:00pm On May 13, 2016
And the loudmouth finally deactivated. Glory be to Jesus! cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Hadez(f): 5:04pm On May 13, 2016
KweenSisan:
6 IS JUST COOL....8 looks familiar..lol...and 2 is fine in a scary way....all nice

Lol yes 2 looks like someone who will break your heart. Where do you know 8 from? tongue and you think 6 is cool
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Smellymouth: 5:05pm On May 13, 2016
Angelberry:
Hi
Hello
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hello
Hmm...good evening
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 13, 2016
StKnight:

If you don't know me, who would? wink
cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Smellymouth: 6:14pm On May 13, 2016
Angelberry:
Hmm...good evening

How re u Angel? wink
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 13, 2016
scentmarlc:

you too cute for fights sef...

grin grin grin I won't be so sure of that dearie
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

How re u Angel? wink
5n

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (83) (Reply)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.