Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) - Romance (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (165949 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 8:47pm On May 15, 2016
NewSheriff:
Savyy smiley
Boo smiley
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by EdegbeLine: 12:44am On May 16, 2016
adellam16:
Its Mrs. Which of ma quote pls?
Ohhhh, same thing you actually mentioned, a mrs.

"A nairalander shave his hair to honour late oba of Benin" remember?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:09am On May 16, 2016
Savyy:
Boo smiley
You forgot someone must have been missing you. sad

What's up? cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by GIYAZZ(m): 7:18am On May 16, 2016
[b]Good morning everybody! How was your night? I hope y'all slept beautifully? wink

Meanwhile, I'm here to remind and also educate us on why we should support and vote MissGdope for Miss Nairaland 2016.

But before we start, we must be logical and try our possible bests to leave sentiments out of our decisions concerning the candidates we endorse and further decide to campaign for.

Now, we have all seen all the contestants who came up boldly to be crowned Miss Nairaland 2016. And yes, with no doubt, we can confidently say they are all beautiful women. That's a sure thing!

But then, every learned and exposed person here can confess to the fact that beauty isn't the only criteria used in judging candidates who are contesting for a beauty pageant. They are also some qualifications which are sometimes considered superior over the beauty of a contesting damsel in a beauty pageant. Which are namely; character, attitude, boldness, style, fashion sense, intellect, self-control and how they act towards issues that rise when the dust seems to be up. Etc

Now, as we have formally agreed that these ladies are beautiful. We cannot just say the same for them concerning their characters and other criterias required from them to sit on the throne as Miss Nairaland beauty queen 2016.

But then, this is where personal experiences and encounters you've had with them comes in. This is where you can now tell their steelos.

As for me, I've had encounters with almost all the ladies contesting in this year's Miss Nairaland beauty pageant. And its a fact, I wouldn't speak for them confidently about their characters and attitudes except the candidate I endorsed, whom is MissGdope. She is the only beauty here with a clean record. The only one contestant who has never had any bitter scuffle with any one around here.

You see, I got to meet this lady back in December 2015 on Nairaland here, in a singing contest hosted in the music section. And there, I was blown away by her angelic soprano voice that eventually grabbed her the recognition; best singer on Nairaland that year.
After that encounter, I formally went to her and asked her to feature me on a song I was about to make at that time. She agreed and we exchanged contacts.

We started chatting on WhatsApp, had a lot of fun and also had a lot of arguments too as we were preparing for the song. wink
You see, as a conscious emcee(rapper) and as an intellectual person who I can boldly say i am, I strictly observed her character and examined her attitude towards every debate or arguments we engaged in.
But to my surprise, MissGdope who was just 17 at that time handled everything like an adult.

She never insulted me, never disregarded my opinions or disrespected me. She took every discussion and debate we had as educative.
Even as two young people who were in the same age bracket; we learned a lot from each other.

She told me stories about the UK, taught me things I never knew and impacted a lot of new and helpful information in my life. MissGdope changed my life in a kinda way!

I couldn't just repay her back with anything else than to help her achieve this goal and become Miss Nairaland 2016 when I found out she applied.

So I am now enjoining you to join me and let's come together and crown this beautiful, sexy, level headed lady Miss Nairaland 2016.
She's beautiful, sexy, down to earth with a clean record!
She's the only perfect damsel fit to sit on the throne. Let's crown MissGdope. Support MissGdope!!!!
[/b]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 10:37am On May 16, 2016
NewSheriff:
You forgot someone must have been missing you. sad

What's up? cheesy
Cheii.. chaiii ayam sorry mai ruff tongue

I'm okay dear, did you dream about me? embarassed
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:47am On May 16, 2016
Savyy:

Lol
Yea, but I couldn't see your face clearly. Probably because I haven't seen your picture. sad
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by fairlyusedpant: 10:48am On May 16, 2016
Savyy:

chai, babe, i dreamt of your boobskie, you got two set of beautiful sweet oranges, i wish i can purchase them
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 11:35am On May 16, 2016
NewSheriff:
Lol
Yea, but I couldn't see your face clearly. Probably because I haven't seen your picture. sad
So no dreams about me then? sad
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 16, 2016
Savyy:
So no dreams about me then? sad
I already said there was na. cheesy

How's your day turning out?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 12:44pm On May 16, 2016
NewSheriff:
I already said there was na. cheesy

How's your day turning out?
Yayy grin

Not bad, just that I don't feel too good embarassed
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 16, 2016
from ur siggy, who broke your heart? wink
Savyy:
Yayy grin

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 16, 2016
Savyy:
Yayy grin

Awwww care to share?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 1:27pm On May 16, 2016
NewSheriff:
Awwww care to share?
Hmm, nah I'll be fine thanks.

How's your day going?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 1:29pm On May 16, 2016
dammydrumz:
from ur siggy, who broke your heart? wink
wink
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 16, 2016
i won't tell anyone wink
Savyy:
wink
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 16, 2016
Savyy:
Hmm, nah I'll be fine thanks.

How's your day going?
Alright. Be fine. smiley
Nothing serious. Normal day. Quite boring though sad
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 1:54pm On May 16, 2016
NewSheriff:
Alright. Be fine. smiley
Nothing serious. Normal day. Quite boring though sad
Thanks again.

you indoors?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 16, 2016
Savyy:
Thanks again.

you indoors?
Yea..

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by adellam16(f): 4:41pm On May 16, 2016
EdegbeLine:

Ohhhh, same thing you actually mentioned, a mrs.

"A nairalander shave his hair to honour late oba of Benin" remember?
lol! What I do?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by pbs4real(m): 6:58am On May 17, 2016
SyndicatesMedia:

Playboy sup?
hmmm, pls reveal ur real moniker cos few people knws me by that.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Armanee: 2:12pm On May 17, 2016
MizMyColi:

I'm glad you admit there is doubt in the air.

Young man.
Don't tell me how to do my job.
wink

Oh please... I'm free to proffer suggestions.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:46am On May 22, 2016
Sunebanty:
if you don't mind,I think we can talk more outa here.beep me on my siggy
go and sleeeeeep!
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2016
hunn. why do u say so..... dont u no we yoruba guys are the best hope u no dat
guchilady:
Ure gud lukn bh sorry I don't do yoruba guys tongue
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Sunebanty(m): 5:45am On May 26, 2016
GloriaNinja:
go and sleeeeeep!
have slept already and just woke up
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by guchilady: 10:24am On May 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
hunn. why do u say so..... dont u no we yoruba guys are the best hope u no dat
dnt dceive urslf my dear,ders ntn gud abt u guys.igbo dudes re d best nd dey sure have value for dia women quite unlike u guys.IGBO guys all d way,dey rock!!
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:53am On May 26, 2016
Sunebanty:
have slept already and just woke up
since 1990 abi?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2016
[b][/b] who told u that..... dont bring tribalism into this issue.... hunnm
guchilady:
dnt dceive urslf my dear,ders ntn gud abt u guys.igbo dudes re d best nd dey sure have value for dia women quite unlike u guys.IGBO guys all d way,dey rock!!
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by RoyalBlak007: 1:14am On May 28, 2016
jamela:

Fine dude spotted grin grin

uv been reading...but

you ain't commenting...interesting yeah
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by jamela(f): 1:35am On May 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

uv been reading...but

you ain't commenting...interesting yeah

Stalker alert shocked
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by RoyalBlak007: 1:39am On May 28, 2016
jamela:

Stalker alert shocked
cool

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Jodrey(m): 7:31am On May 28, 2016
Cool too
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.