Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? (41253 Views)

If You Have Been Scammed By This Number 08064553565 Come In / Help! I Have Been Scammed / How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? by dollarathe(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2016
Op, pls confirm from her thru bbm again again n again if shes facing logistics delay or whatever....when u confirm its a fraud case, approach d bank and claim you and your friends payed into wrong account with evidence of payment to show for that...the bank will then help you contact the customer, the bank have d account holders information...lodge this with the banks manager or relationship manager...they ll help...dont go to tellers or customer service ooo. They av a lot up there sleeve
Re: I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? by Tbells91(f): 7:33am On May 15, 2016
Getfun:
The person is a scammer and he is going to be caught soon, I added him, played along, he gave me same account no and name, same agency fee of 7k for instant placement,immediately I demanded his phone no, I deleted me quickly, his case has been reported and he will be caught soon, except if he doesn't walk great on the soil, op, waiting to share his story as soon as he is caught,

Oh! That's great! I can't wait o

1 Like

Re: I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? by Tbells91(f): 7:38am On May 15, 2016
dollarathe:
Op, pls confirm from her thru bbm again again n again if shes facing logistics delay or whatever....when u confirm its a fraud case, approach d bank and claim you and your friends payed into wrong account with evidence of payment to show for that...the bank will then help you contact the customer, the bank have d account holders information...lodge this with the banks manager or relationship manager...they ll help...dont go to tellers or customer service ooo. They av a lot up there sleeve

It's nothing of such.. Logistics ghini? He has deleted me off his list.. I called the customer service line and was told to get police report and then go to the bank.
Re: I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? by todarafunm(f): 9:05pm On May 22, 2016
just wondering if dere is a way to put an end to this. because dis also happened to me last week. d CEO's name kadei onyekachukwu peter
bbm pin 5eeb0118
pls I will be glad if u can notify on any information to stop dis fraudsters
thanks
Re: I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? by sisqology(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2016
Tbells91:

It's nothing of such.. Logistics ghini? He has deleted me off his list.. I called the customer service line and was told to get police report and then go to the bank.

Will you do this please? Its easy. Shall we move this forward?
Re: I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? by Tbells91(f): 11:59am On May 23, 2016
sisqology:

Will you do this please? Its easy. Shall we move this forward?

Go to the police? I don't have money to give police o!
Re: I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? by Tbells91(f): 12:02pm On May 23, 2016
todarafunm:
just wondering if dere is a way to put an end to this. because dis also happened to me last week. d CEO's name kadei onyekachukwu peter
bbm pin 5eeb0118
pls I will be glad if u can notify on any information to stop dis fraudsters
thanks

Have you read through the thread? You sent me a pm, right? I'll send you my bbm pin so that I can give details of what I've done so far..
Re: I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? by todarafunm(f): 12:10pm On May 23, 2016
Tbells91:

Have you read through the thread? You sent me a pm, right? I'll send you my bbm pin so that I can give details of what I've done so far..

yes I av
alrite
u can send it
Re: I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? by Musici: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
Has anyone heard of Kurven models(are they genuine?). They are presently recruiting and claiming nationwide ushering and modeling jobs. They are requesting for 5k and wen I asked that they take the money from the first pay,he refused.
Re: I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? by annastacia15(f): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
This is bad.... anyways I'm not an event planner but I work in the advertising field. So promotions and Activations come as a side gig in my field. It's not often but it does come. I never charge any fees, I just contact friends who need jobs so they can do it to keep body and soul together.

if you are contacted for ushering job, you are not meant to pay. They will make their pay from your work

But if u are joining a modeling agency, they may request you pay to join especially the smaller agencies. Bigger ones take you for in and groom you and make money off you.

1 Like

Re: I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? by sleek15(f): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2016
Musici:
Has anyone heard of Kurven models(are they genuine?). They are presently recruiting and claiming nationwide ushering and modeling jobs. They are requesting for 5k and wen I asked that they take the money from the first pay,he refused.
scam run for ur life
Re: I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? by okwosi: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
I have tips on how to make her refund your your money but I don't want to write it here. I was once scammed and it work
Re: I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? by jen2praise(f): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
Do not purchase anything from @queen_wear_boutique. They are scammers on Instagram.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Recruitment For Short-Term Consultancy At NCDC In The 19 States Affected / First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2012 / First Bank Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.