Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (251754 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cont.....

I heaved a sigh,
"I promised you a date to anywhere you wanted, so this is fine," I tell Alice, and i meaning it. My savings can handle it. "Besides, when was the last time you got to go out, and have a good time?"
She thinks about it for a bit, before looking me in the eyes, and telling me, "Last Christmas, when
we had our date then."
I smile, remembering the simple date at the local fast food joint, and then watching movie afterwards.
Mom smiles then and I know it’s genuine, as her ‘happy’ switch tilts upwards, and we both laugh, till she looks back down at the menu.
"Son, everything here
looks so expensive, son. I don't dare order
anything."
I reach out, and pull the menu from her hands, which unfortunately reveals her cleavage, and I
have to look away before I get caught staring.
"Then I will order for my beautiful Alice tonight."

Alice tries to protest, but I’m not going to have it.
When the waiter comes and takes our order (and
stare at my mom), she complains again.
"I saw that on the menu. That’s too expensive, son. And
the champagne? Son, I know you can't afford
this." Alice looks around at those close to us, before leaning over and whispering,
"We should go, now, before he comes back with our food."
To say I’m shocked to hear my own mother
recommend ditching after ordering would be an understatement. To see her bending over in that dress sets my heart to pounding. I’m surprised she doesn’t try to rush me off to the hospital, my
heart seems to be thudding so loudly.

I took my time to work some saliva back into my mouth before talking.
"Relax, and enjoy the night, my dear Alice. I've got this."
But she doesn’t seem to want to listen.
"At least let me pay for some of it," she insists.

"Don’t you dare!” I reply quickly. “Mom, if this are a date with dad, would you be so worried?" Alice
shakes her head.
"Then enjoy the food, and hopefully my company, and let me take care of Alice,
the woman that has meant the most to me, throughout my life."
Alice sits back then, and looks at me wide-eyed for a few seconds, before saying,
"The most. . . What about Tina?"
I heave a sigh before answering. "I won't deny we fool around," it feels odd talking to my mom so openly about it, but she has to know by now
that we’ve been doing it, "but other than that we are just friends." The waiter arrives and pours us the champagne, and then leeaves the bottle with us on ice. That bottle is as much as half a paycheck for me. I take a sip of mine, and smile,
before continuing.
"Alice you have loved and cared for me, my entire life. Even when I was a kid and screwed up, you are there for me. When I was hurt, or alone, I could always count on you." I look her hard in the eyes, and smile, "So just sit there, and let me take care of you. Alice"
She meets my gaze for a few seconds, taking a sip of her drink.
"And what about Tina's mother, Nancy?"
I choke, trying to take a swallow. "Nancy?" I
splutter.
"I'm sorry," her cheeks are turning red. "I
shouldn't have said anything. It's just, well, she told me about what you all did. Oh, don't give
me that look. I'm not so innocent, myself." I look at her curiously, still trying to clear my throat, but to no avail, "At first, I admit I was shocked, but
when Nancy explained how close it had made Tina and her. . . Well, I couldn’t deny the temptation. I know who tucked me in that first night and I remember what I did."
Thankfully I don’t have anything in my mouth at that moment, because I would have likely
spewed it all over the table. My mom remembers kissing me? And by the sound of it, it had been no accident.(am sure you fellas will not blame me, if i end up fvcking her).
I’m saved from having to say anything
immediately, by the waiter bringing our food. He gives mom a little more attention than is necessary. I start to get a bit annoyed by him,
but he finally leaves us to eat. It smells great, but I’m a bit disappointed by how little there is on the
plate.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you that," Alice says, after a few seconds of uncomfortable
silence. "You probably think less of me now, and I've ruined our date." She looks down at her plate, and suddenly I feel terrible for her.
I reach across the table, and grip her hand in mine, but she continues to look down at her open cleavage.
"My dear Alice, you are a beautiful
woman. I would have to be a fool to be upset by a kiss from someone as hot as you." She finally
look back up at me, and I can still see some worry in her eyes.
"I'm not, son. You don't have to lie to me. I'm old, and used. That's why your dad did what he did." Her voice is soft as she speaks, but I have
no problem hearing her. I can feel her ‘happy’ switch dropping lower, and curse myself, for this
date not going so well. I’d be tempted to adjust the switch, if I could without Loveth, but as I
think on it more, that would be a temporary fix.

T.b.c.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2016
Cont.....

I think i need to cheer this depressed woman up the old fashioned way.

"Alice, No!" I exclaim indignantly. "Haven't you noticed how the waiter stares at you? He can't stop staring. Look, he’s even staring now," I wave to where our waiter stands, looking at our table, before turning back to her. I can’t claim she is young, not with the crow's feet at the corners of
her eyes, but I can’t stand to hear her get down on herself for what her crazy husband did. Especially, when her
self-image is so far off from reality.
I know I promised not to use my abilities on her to Tina, but I figure this will be forgivable. I make two quick switches, one for the elasticity of her skin, and one for her aging. I turn up the former, and
slow down the later. I can’t touch her 'happy'
switch, and the two new switches won’t take effect immediately, but it should help in the long run.

"Dad is an idiot for what he did to you," I go on.
" Alice, you look absolutely stunning tonight. Any man
would be lucky to sit in my seat right now,
across from you. But it just so happens to be that I'm the lucky one and I WILL NOT complain." I try to sound forceful, willing her to understand
what I’m telling her.
Alice smiles tremulously at me, her ‘happy’ switch
shuddering, before dropping her gaze down to her plate. "Let's eat," she says, and I figure she
just wants to change the subject.
The food tastes as good as it smells, and
thankfully it’s a little more filling than it looks.
Alice fills up her glass of champagne one more time, but otherwise refrains from drinking more.
Since I’m driving, I only drink the one glass.

"Did you really mean what you said," Alice asks as she finishes up her plate, "about you being the lucky one?"
I look at her, across from me, at the way the dress hugs her curves, and her beautiful cleavage, the shape of her lovely face that I have
known my entire life, and answer honestly and with all sincerity.

"Do you want to know what my first thought
was when I saw you come to the door, Alice? I thought you look like a sex goddess. You’re
smarter than any SmartestQUEEN, beautiful, and sexy. I absolutely meant
what I said about me being lucky enough to be here with you tonight."
As I speak, I watch her face for signs of anger, but only notice her cheeks reddening slightly.
The waiter returns, asking if we want anything for desert.

"No," Alice replies him, keeping eye contact with me
and her tone level, "I think we’re fine, if we can have the bill please?" The waiter nods and walks
away. "Son, hand me the keys, please. I will go wait in the car."
I’ve over done it, I fear. I nod as I reach into my pocket to draw out my keys, and hand them to
her. She stands, walks over to me, and leans
over to give the top of my head a kiss. I’ve a
great view of her cleavage, but right then, I can’t think of anything but that I’ve somehow hurt her.
Alice's next words only serve to confuse me.
"Thank you, son, for a wonderful date."
I pay as soon as the waiter brings the bill, and he gives me a dirty look when he sees that mom is
gone. The meal wasn't cheap, but then again, I'd known it wouldn’t be. The tip is probably worse than he deserved, but he HAD annoyed me. I grab the bottle of champagne as I leave.
When I walk out, I’m surprised to see mom in the driver's seat, and waiting for me with the engine running. I get into the passenger seat, and
Alice puts the car in drive. I don’t know what to say to her, and she doesn’t try talking to me either. It takes me a bit to notice that she isn't
driving home. When she finally does stop, my heart is racing, and even my hands feel sweaty.
We are in a hotel parking lot. The same hotel I’d found dad cheating on mom in, and later that afternoon fooled around with Loveth.
The silence drags on for a while, but I don’t know what to say, or even think. Mom is the one to break it.
Alice is alternating looking from the steering wheel, to the motel office, as her voice comes out,
cracked and hesitant.
"This was a mistake. . . We should go."
I don't know what makes me do it, but I reach over, and before she can put my car in reverse, I pull out the keys.

"I'm going to go pay for a room," I tell her,
wondering what she might say or do. "I'll leave you the keys to my car, and you can either come in, or go home. I won't think any less of you, no
matter what you decide. Alice"
Without looking back, I walk to the office, and make a payment for a room for the night.

T.b.c

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Oladim001(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Over 13,000 views and still counting.. Well done Queenliz

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by spikedawson: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
This writeup is nice even a female writing from a male's point of view makes it nicer. But wait is that Tina girl really thinking on hitting on Nick's sister i wanted to reserve her for female Dan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
grin hmmm.funny yhu
spikedawson:
This writeup is nice even a female writing from a male's point of view makes it nicer. But wait is that Tina girl really thinking on hitting on Nick's sister i wanted to reserve her for female Dan
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yhu guys are mha inspiration. Thanks for being there.
Oladim001:
Over 13,000 views and still counting.. Well done Queenliz
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Dmatthias(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
queen Liz abeg why u dey do like dis........we av been hungry since morning now abeg feed us cryqueen Liz abeg why u dey do like dis........we av been hungry since morning now abeg feed us
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
My SmartestPopQueen I Am So Sorry For Myself Because My Phone Was Stolen On Monday And Here I Am Just Coming To Your Thread.. Please Forgive My Deeds... But Plz, Let This Dude Not Screew His Own Mum ooo...(JUST SAYING THO).

Its Been A While On This I Come Around.

Abeg SmartestPopQueen Help Me Tell That Guy To Create A Space For Me To Sit In Front Seat ooo.

Grabs A Coke And POPcorn(POPqueen) Walking To The Front Row On The First Sit.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 3:01am On Jun 04, 2016
Your phone stolen? So sorry for that. Just know that, yah front seat is always available......winks.....btw, he's not screwing his mom, he's gonna screw Alice. One of tha depressed ladies of tha story. Lol.. grin
Tgold1:
My SmartestPopQueen I Am So Sorry For Myself Because My Phone Was Stolen On Monday And Here I Am Just Coming To Your Thread.. Please Forgive My Deeds... But Plz, Let This Dude Not Screew His Own Mum ooo...(JUST SAYING THO).

Abeg SmartestPopQueen Help Me Tell That Guy To Create A Space For Me To Sit In Front Seat ooo.

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 3:03am On Jun 04, 2016
Hmmm. So sorry. Been quite busy throughout yestday. Thats why am waking up this time of a new day to drop a new update. Pleas bear with me, your amateur writer. Winks.......
Dmatthias:
queen Liz abeg why u dey do like dis........we av been hungry since morning now abeg feed us cryqueen Liz abeg why u dey do like dis........we av been hungry since morning now abeg feed us
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 3:27am On Jun 04, 2016
Cont.....

N.B ==>> Some of you my readers are not really going to concur with what happened in this part of this story. But you don't have to read it. Just for peace sake....cos i wount reply to any criticsm.

When I walk back
out, Alice is still waiting in the car, and I can feel her eyes on me as I walk to my room and unlock
the door. I look back at her one last time, before I walk in and turn on the lights.
I sit on the queen-sized bed, as I wait. Have I overstepped m y bounds? She had all but said she’d intentionally kissed me that first night. After a few minutes pass, I turn on the TV. Have I made another mistake? Did I misunderstand what
she had in mind? As the minutes wear on, I wonder if mine and Alice's relationship is forever damaged. Or did I read the signs wrong, and I’m just some demented pervert?
When the knock finally sounds on the door, it scares me half out of my wits. On shaky legs, I stand and walk to the door, half-afraid that it’s
room service, or the manager telling me that the woman in the car has left me here. Even the absolutely absurd thought that it is the police, coming to haul me away.
Opening the door, I’m almost tackled as Alice throws her arms around my neck, and presses her lips firmly to mine. The cold air follows us in, until the door closes, but I barely notice it, as her
tongue slips between my lips, only to be met by mine.
I can taste the champagne on her mouth, and wonder if there’s any left in the bottle. For a second I worry that she is only doing this because she is drunk, but I remember that she’d
brought us here while still sober.
Alice's hands aren't idle while we kiss, and she soon
has my shirt up over my head, and then off. The bed hits the back of my legs, and I fall
backwards. Without saying a word, the older woman's hands start fussing at my belt, and she nearly rips my precious Cr7 pants off of me.
Alice stands there, staring at my manhood, her mouth slightly askew.

"Forgive me, young Smith, but I want this. I really need this."
I stand back up, and hug her still clothed body to mine. "There is nothing to forgive. I want this. . .
I want you, too Alice."
Her eyes look wonderingly into mine, and I see
tears starting to form. I kiss each of her eyes, as I let my hands pull the zipper in the lower back of
her dress down. It soon puddles on the floor with a soft sigh, as our lips meet again. Our tongues fight desperately against each other, both vying for dominance; neither willing to submit.
I grab the back of her head, and fall back, pulling her down on top of me. She grunts at the impact, but it turns to a moan, as my hands freely roam her back, and drop to her rear. At first I think Alice isn't wearing any panties, but then I feel the thin bit of thread, and realize she is
wearing a G-string.
For some reason, the thought of this mature mother in that type of sexy underwear turns me
on even more.

"Love me tonight, Mr Smith," she says breathlessly.
"Love me like I haven't been loved in years."

“Always.” Mentally cursing my father for
mistreating this wonderful woman, I roll us over, and start kissing down her bare chest. Alice nipplès are hard, as they top her tits, and I take
one between my teeth, while I let my left hand drop down to her covered vulva. Even after two
kids, her brèästs are firmer than I would have imagined. The way they’d held up in her dress should have been a giveaway.
Alice starts to moan softly, but as I continue to lick and nibble her bosom, and rub her pùssy, her
volume increases. I break away from her nipplès, and kiss my way down her smooth stomach, to
the tops of her panties, and then further. I can easily smell her arousal, and see that her
panties have a wet spot already growing. I give her panties a quick kiss, before pulling the cloth
aside, and diving in. This Alice tastes so sweet and warm, that I start to moan as I drive my tongue
in as far as it will go.
"Oh, Smith, thank you! Oh, Smith, oh Nick, OH
NICK!" Her hips are lifting up and down against my mouth, and I pull my tongue out, and suck
hard on her clit, bringing her over the edge.
Slipping two fingers into her Aso rock, I feel how tightly
her muscles squeeze the invading digits. I crook my fingers, trying to find her center of gravity, as I start to
pop her clit between my teeth. Alice's words are
unintelligible, as she moans, and soaks my
fingers in her juices. "Oh, boy. I never knew. I never knew it could feel like this," she tells me as I
start kissing my way back up her body.
I bring my wet lips to hers, and we start kissing again...

T.b.c.

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 3:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Cont.......
No room for critism on this part...

I bring my wet lips to hers, and she starts kissing again furiously. I rub my rod against her panties, but she suddenly breaks the kiss, and pushes my chest away .
" Nick, We don't have to do this," Alice's voice is uncertain
and tremulous. "You have already done more than enough for me tonight. More than is proper, really. Maybe we'd better stop before we do
something we'll regret."

I look deep into her eyes, and can easily see they are singing Tu face's 'IF LOVE IS A CRIME' , and i know that she has a tenuous grip on her control.

"Do you want this, Alice?" I ask, bumping my cøck against her vulva.
"Mmm, yes I do. Gawd help me, but I want this. Ahh. . . But it's wrong. It's incêst. . . Hmm. . . Please stop, Smith. . .ahh" As she talks, I continue
to rub myself against her. "You feel so good. I. . . No we shouldn't. It’s wrong. . . Ungh. But. .
.Nick," Alice grows quiet for a second, and I barely hear her next words, "make love to me, Young man."
Hearing her give into her desires, I pull the thin cloth of her G-string aside, and slip a couple inches into her before she can change her mind.
“Whenever, and wherever you want,” I whisper softly into her ear. Alice's insides feel like they are on
fire as they wrap around my dìck. Her head rolls back, and her fingernails dig into my arse, as
she tries to pull me deeper. I pull out a little, and then slide a bit further in, loving how Alice
moans with every movement.
“No Smith,” she pants, “Only for tonight. We can’t, ungh, do this again. But for tonight. . .”
I look down to where the two of us are joined, and can’t believe that I’m actually in the hole that I'd been born from. I’m making love to my
own anchor to earth, and she loves it at least as much as I do.
She cries out, as I slide most of my length back into her. "I can't believe I am going to cum
with your pènis fvcking me!" Molten lava leaks from
our mutual connection.
I drop my head to her neck, and nibble lightly on her sensitive flesh. I feel the last of my cöck slip fully into Alice's tight, burning hot, pvssy, and moan at how wonderful it feels. I hold still
there for a few seconds, reveling in the completeness I feel with her; in the feeling of being home. grin

I feel Alice's teeth on my neck for a second, before her lips brushed my ear. "No regrets, tonight,
son. Just please love me. As long as you love me, there can be no regrets."
I lift my head, and look down at her. "I will always love you, Alice. Always." I drop my mouth back down to hers, and start to move my hips again. I move with fast, powerful strokes,
and soon she has to break away from the kiss in order to breath and moan.
I roll us back over, not breaking our connection, and then pull her chest to my mouth. I latch onto
her nippl3, sucking hard on her delightful bræsts, while I grip her hips, and force her to rock back and forth on top of me.

"So deep. . . Nick, you are so deep inside of me," Alice
cries out.
I reach between us, and start to play with her clit.
The sudden stimuli against her already sensitive organ triggers another fiery orgasm and she
collapses onto my chest, panting heavily. I’m close, and I know that this is a no retreat no surrender task, so I grab her cheeks, and start to thrust upwards as
fast and hard as I can. I begin to jerk and thrash under her, as I empty my balls into Alice's hot, wet,
demanding womb.
Out of breath, we just lay there, cuddling with one another, and enjoying each other's warmth.
Alice is the first to talk again, breaking the blissful silence.

"You shouldn't have cum in me," she says
placing a kiss on my chest. "Next time we’ll need to use protection." Alice is still breathing heavily, as she talks. “It felt good, though. It felt so very good... And.... And right.”
Horror struck, I begin to worry. Did I just get my mom pregnant? Why hadn't I pulled out? I just acted without thinking, and. . . I’ve always been
so careful.
Wait, did Alice just say next time? I thought she wanted this to be a onetime thing. The thought that there may be another night together, fills my
mind, leaving no room for other worries.

"I'm sorry, Alice," I tell her, wondering how or when we can be together again.
"Mmm, don't be, boy. It felt good, and I needed it. You made me feel young and desirable again."
I wonder how young this Alice will feel when my switches start to truly take full effect in her.
"I hate to do it, but we'd better get cleaned up, and
home, before everyone wonders what we're doing."
Thinking about how Tina and Loveth had
acted, I don’t think they will be too surprised, but I don’t argue as Alice sits up, and my semi-limp
dickson slips out of her..

T.b.c.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 4:46am On Jun 04, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Your phone stolen? So sorry for that. Just know that, yah front seat is always available......winks.....btw, he's not screwing his mom, he's gonna screw Alice. One of tha depressed ladies of tha story. Lol.. grin

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 4:47am On Jun 04, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Hmmmmm, And He Did..... *No Comment

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by seungrin(m): 6:46am On Jun 04, 2016
lil SFL........ no comment..buh its a nice story

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cont.....

Alice looks down at my now limp dìck
for a moment, and I wonder what she is
thinking, only for her to tell me a second later. "I still can't believe we did that, but we agreed, boy.
No regrets.” She smiles dreamily, and whispers, “Thank you, again." Alice leans forward, and I can
feel her nipplès on my chest as she softly kisses my forehead.

"No regrets," I agree, before standing up, and kissing her softly on the lips. I start to get dressed. "Thank you for one of the best Christmases ever."
We both laugh as we get dressed, and I have to zip up Alice's dress, but soon we find ourselves
back in the car, driving home, with a half empty champagne bottle as the only witness to our kissing in the car.
Loveth greets us as we walk in, and from the twinkle in her eyes, I wonder if she knows what we'd been up to. It would be hard not to, with
mom's hair messed up a little, and the smiles that we both have on our faces, but she doesn’t say
anything and neither do we.
I check my email before going to bed, and see that I have one from Tina. There is a video
attached to it, but with my phone as my internet service, it will take too long to download this one
and watch tonight, so I start the download and go to bed.
I find myself back on Vage's ship, just outside the reddish room that Vage is incubating our children in. As soon as I walk in, her words flash across my vision.
'The demon scouts are in orbit around your
planet. What is your plan?' The words show up before me, like they had the night before.
Oh, shit! I think. With everything else going on, I’ve completely forgotten about the bokoharms
arriving tonight. How can I have been so stupid, to get side tracked like that? I didn’t realize that I'd
been projecting my thoughts, until Vage answers.
'If you don't have a plan, then we are doomed.'
'No,' I think to her, trying to figure something out
fast. 'Can you take us close to them?' I hadn’t given up when I went up against Shao khan three
different times in mortal kombat adventure before defeating him. And I sure as hell didn’t give up when I went toe-to-toe with the Great Khali in my wrestling game. No way am I going to just roll over now! I ignore the fact that there is no
reset switch this time. Never give up, never
surrender!
I see a brief, almost imperceptible nod, before Vage's words appear before me. 'I can't get us too close,
or they will destroy us. Sit and close your eyes.'
I sit in the same spot I'd sat in last time, and hope that she doesn’t want to have sex at a time like
this. I needn't have worried though, for as soon as my eyes close, my vision is replaced by an
inky blackness, filled with stars. I feel movement, and know that the ship is moving, and I’m seeing through its eyes, or sensors.
After a few seconds pass, I see the demon ship in a lower orbit over the Earth than we are. Despite
Vage's caution, I sense that the other ship is
immediately aware of us, as it turns to face us.
‘Vage,’ I think, knowing my words will reach her,
‘put the healing light on me, and I will see what I can do.’
‘If I use that light in here, it will hurt our children,’
Vage's response comes back to me, fearfully. ‘They
are sensitive to the light.’
‘Aren't you covering them up? If that ship kills us, our children will die too,’ I plead with her.
Suddenly I feel tingly, despite not being able to see my body, and know she has done as I've asked. With the extra energy, I reach out with my mind, and create a switch for their weapons. As
soon as I feel it take hold, I flip it off, and sigh as I feel it move. They can no longer shoot at us.
Despite how close they appear, I know there is some distance between us and them, by the headache this switch causes in me. If it had been
more than one ship, I wouldn’t have been able to do anything, despite the healing greenish-yellow
light.
I create a 'self-destruct' switch, or try to, but my head throbs, and no switch forms. Cursing, I
watch as they draw closer, and try to figure out some sort of strategy. Obviously my switches have an effect on their ships, but I have to create
one for something that is actually there.

Where’s Loveth when you really need her?
‘Should I get her?’ the words appear to me, and I ponder that for a few seconds, then indicate no. I
don’t want Loveth up here in danger right now.
Maybe when the main fleet arrives, but not now.
Right now I just need to find their weakness, and
exploit it. Hell, maybe I’ll even level up. Wouldn’t that be nice? Am asking you my readers. Have your say! Am i being too stingy by putting my sister's life above every other humans?

T.b.c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Aeontk(m): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Babe you are good love your story feed me more :-D
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
In Ryback's Voice *FEED ME MORE* just like the poster above me said

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by spikedawson: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tgold1:

For where un wan sit for ma head me we dey here since

Snatch both th coke and the POPcorn from him(POPqueen) these should belong to me

anyways thanks 4 d update I don't think I can ever be as bad a Nick dis guy is a real badoo is he going to Bleep those canivores(bokoharam) too at least that's what he is best at

keep ur game up Queenliz

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Weirdman: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nice one bring it on
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
spikedawson:

Snatch both th coke and the POPcorn from him(POPqueen) these should belong to me

anyways thanks 4 d update I don't think I can ever be as bad a Nick dis guy is a real badoo is he going to fùck those canivores(bokoharam) too at least that's what he is best at

keep ur game up Queenliz
yhu are kind of funny. Yhu know that right?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Weirdman:
Nice one bring it on
sure. Yhu can trust mhe on that.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Aeontk:
Babe you are good love your story feed me more :-D
am gonna keep on feeding yhu, until yhu want no more.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cont........

The ßokoharm's ship appears to be picking up speed as it approaches, and I realize it’s trying to ram us.

‘Vage,’ I cry out, but she notices too, and is already moving us out of their path. The other ship changes course and continues to barrel down on
us. I know their ship is more heavily armored
than Vage’s ship. Ramming us won’t hurt them in
the least.
I make another switch to turn off their steering, and am elated when that one forms, despite
the subsequent headache. When Vage moves the
ship again, the demons continue on, unable to change course now.
I have to think of something to stop them though. Up to this point I’ve been reacting to what they’re doing, and not being too proactive.
It occurs to me that I might be able to open their external hatches, and perhaps suck them out into
space. A quick headache later, I’m elated to see one ßokoharm shoot out from their hull, but my elation is short lived, as I realize they must have sealed off the hatch, internally. I know I can’t sit
here all day, and open each hatch one by one, as I need to finish this quickly. Already, despite the
healing light, I’m over extending my ability, and know that I will pay for it dearly tomorrow.
The ship is lazily spinning now, from the force of
the small hatch that had opened.
Somehow the ßokoharm's ship turns and stabilizes
itself, and is now facing us again. I check the 'steering' switch, and see that it’s still turned off. It
takes me a second to realize what's happened.
These ßokoharms are smart. They’re using their other hatches, expelling air at precise moments,
to control the ship.
They’re approaching us again, and while they are still slow, and can’t ram us, I don’t feel like I’ve
much strength left in me for many more
switches. Healing light, or no, I’m as good as done as the Ebola Virus.
Then one last thought occurs to me, as we sit between the ßokoharms ship, and Earth: a hell-Mary
of a move. It takes all of my effort to create one last switch, and completely turn off all of their power. It feels like someone is using my head as
a hockey stick, and it takes all of my
concentration to keep myself conscious, but I
watch as the derelict ship floats past us, caught in Earth's gravity. It takes a few minutes, but I’m
gratified as it enters the atmosphere, and
becomes a fiery streak. It starts to burn up upon
entry, going in at the wrong angle. Lasting only a few seconds, the ßokoharm's ship makes a beautiful explosion that fills my vision,
and I lose my fight against oblivion.

T.b.c. Sorry for tha short update. I just need to do some things right now. I will make it up to yhu later guyz. Thankz grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 1:48am On Jun 05, 2016
spikedawson:

anyways thanks 4 d update I don't think I can ever be as bad a Nick dis guy is a real badoo is he going to Bleep those canivores(bokoharam) too at least that's what he is best at

keep ur game up Queenliz

brah! My coke and POPcorn(PopQueen) Refused Not To Be Snatched, I Cover My Coke And PopQueen With Vage's Light! :-P
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by donkross1(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2016
* walks inside gently * Barman please gimi black label thank you, SmartestPopQUEEN oya kontunu
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by RealLordZeus(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2016
donkross1:
* walks inside gently * Barman please gimi black label thank you, SmartestPopQUEEN oya kontunu

*Grab Donkross1 by his shirt collar* so na here you dey wey I dey wait say make you come update A NEW CREATION... Boss I hail
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2016
donkross1:
its a pleasure to have your presence here on this thread. Welcome ßoss!
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by donkross1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
RealLordZeus:

*Grab Donkross1 by his shirt collar* so na here you dey wey I dey wait say make you come update A NEW CREATION... Boss I hail

Yeh Yeh leave ma collar na, wat I do for you na, I wee update before dusk or maybe tomorrow *runs away*..... I greet you oga mii, Happy Sunday

SmartestPopQUEEN:

its a pleasure to have your presence here on this thread. Welcome ßoss!

The pleasure is totally mine. Happy Sunday wink
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
same here ßoss.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Kedo97: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
smiley nice story
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by spikedawson: 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
yhu are kind of funny. Yhu know that right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (50) (Reply)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.