Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,800 members, 7,837,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You (711 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / 7 Reason Why It Is Importance To Have Sex Everday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You by RoyalBlak007: 11:03pm On May 04, 2016
Line it up cool

Money,Life,Girls,Religion,Sex,Food,Friends,Family

Add yours if it's not listed...Or you might just pick outta them..not possibly all...

#LeGGo
Re: Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You by Strahovski1(m): 11:06pm On May 04, 2016
Life,Money,Family,Food,Sex,Friends,Religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You by Vinshu(f): 11:07pm On May 04, 2016
Life,Family,Friends,Money,Food,Sex.

Sorry I don't do religion.

1 Like

Re: Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You by RoyalBlak007: 11:12pm On May 04, 2016
Vinshu:
Life,Family,Friends,Money,Food,Sex.

Sorry I don't do religion.
Sorry for intruding...am not also a religion freak..but what's ur take on life?

what do you believe in...evolution? A God sumwher.? Magic?...or yu might wanna tell me..Thanks
Re: Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You by Vinshu(f): 11:16pm On May 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Sorry for intruding...am not also a religion freak..but what's ur take on life?

what do you believe in...evolution? A God sumwher.? Magic?...or yu might wanna tell me..Thanks

I believe in science. Something I can see with my two eyes and can be proven scientifically. I don't believe there is a God. Neither do I believe in magic as every magic trick has a scientific explanation.
Re: Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 04, 2016
Religion,Life,Family,Money,Friends,Food,Sex........

1 Like

Re: Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You by RoyalBlak007: 11:20pm On May 04, 2016
Vinshu:

I believe in science. Something I can see with my two eyes and can be proven scientifically. I don't believe there is a God. Neither do I believe in magic as every magic trick has a scientific explanation.

Cool and interesting..buh sometimes science could

also be Magic..Nice One Vinshu
Re: Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You by RoyalBlak007: 11:21pm On May 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Religion,Life,Family,Money,Friends,Food,Sex........
What's your view on

Religion if I may ask?
Re: Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 04, 2016
Life, family, money, food,friends, religion,boys, "marriage", sex smiley

1 Like

Re: Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You by whitecloth: 11:25pm On May 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Line it up cool
Money,Life,Girls,Religion,Sex,Food,Friends,Family
Add yours if it's not listed...Or you might just pick outta them..not possibly all...
#LeGGo
Life,
Money
Family
Food
Friends
Girls
Sex.

You might wanna ask y is religion missing, I've come yo understand that my belief has been comprises over and over and over again, am a Christian: its a way of life not a religion you tick in a form.
Re: Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You by vizkiz: 11:26pm On May 04, 2016
Life, food, money, family, friends, religion, girls, sex. undecided

1 Like

Re: Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You by RoyalBlak007: 11:27pm On May 04, 2016
Seems all female romancelander

are Virgins grin
Re: Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You by PureWays(m): 11:38pm On May 04, 2016
God, Life, Family, Power, Success, Money, Food, Love, Sex.
Re: Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You by McLeyyin: 11:50pm On May 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Quite an easy one cool

life
Family
Money
Sex
Friends
Food
I won't rate religion. Instead God will come first.
Hmm girls, depending on the type, it will sit somewhere around sex and friends.

Re: Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You by Nobody: 12:02am On May 05, 2016
Lol... grin

I was expecting a very juicy thread oo...what happened? shocked

I tot we gone talk about sotong & pvnani grin ?
U juz lemme me sleep & u come out here talking about life & what not... grin grin grin

Royalblak007 what's good? wink

1 Like

Re: Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You by RoyalBlak007: 7:51am On May 05, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol... grin

I was expecting a very juicy thread oo...what happened? shocked

I tot we gone talk about sotong & pvnani grin ?
U juz made me sleep & u come out here talking about life & what not... grin grin grin

Royalblak007 what's good? wink

grin this is juicy too

More Juicy threads coming up

Am so good right now...I woke up ina bathtub

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Solve This Riddle / Women View Men The Way Men View Women / The Truth About Long Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.