Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup (2614 Views)

A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Call Girl Demanded Time To Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by RichlyOBS(m): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2017
a friend of mine said he don't need his girlfriend anymore.... see what she demanded....

1) she said he should go to their village to Appeal the gods of their land because she promised the gods to marry him...

2) she said he should pay for every sex they had because she would have be a millionaire if she was a prostitute ever since they are dating...

3) she said he should go and meet her brother that is an army to tell him about the breakup because she told him that she's in love and want to marry my friend.... (Barbaric)

NOW MY GUY IS AFRAID TO BREAKUP WITH UP
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by Fmartin(m): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2017
bullshit, 'dis relationship is over' let her continue at her own peril

2 Likes

Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by Ten12(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2017
All I read are the things she did ND not the guy so she shud go nd undo them herself
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by segebase(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2017
@op move to joke section

2 Likes

Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by firstking01(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2017
TaLes by moonLight.
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by RichlyOBS(m): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2017
segebase:
@op move to joke section
why please
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by smardray(m): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2017
bro, scary stories are d ones u tell at night....day don break...army barracks kwa
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2017
She's sick! If anyone is stupiid to walk out of your life, Be wise to let them go. Life is all about choices, he made his, Let him go. undecided
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by UGLEEBOI: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2017
undecided Why do I feel tis whole post is a Fab?
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by rosieluv(f): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2017
what rubbish? dats just a trick,if the guys wants a break up let her give it to him,he has made his choice,dont force someone to be with you
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2017
grin grin grin lie from the pit of feaces.
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by ifyan(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2017
Hmm this one that she done yarn you. My brother Abeg if you like yourself. Hmmm

Women and relationship na serious matter.

Dem no de use that one play.

But if l make ask did you promised the prostitute marriage.
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by RichlyOBS(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2017
ifyan:
Hmm this one that she done yarn you. My brother Abeg if you like yourself. Hmmm

Women and relationship na serious matter.

Dem no de use that one play.

But if l make ask did you promised the prostitute marriage.
he proposed to her already
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by RichlyOBS(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2017
rosieluv:
what rubbish? dats just a trick,if the guys wants a break up let her give it to him,he has made his choice,dont force someone to be with you
some girl just don't think the same way you think... you are right though
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by ifyan(m): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
RichlyOBS:
he proposed to her already

The guy Don buy trouble already
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by RichlyOBS(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
sad
ifyan:

angry
ifyan:

somehow
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by samwhi(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
UGLEEBOI:
undecided Why do I feel tis whole post is a Fab?
Nt only you bro
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by UGLEEBOI: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
samwhi:
Nt only you bro
Ma broda.
pesin go sidon fo bar... reason untop
catfish peppersoup and 2 bottles...
paint an outrageous issue
call am true life story...ta!
the Bible sef talk am say...
A thousand shall fall on my right, ten thousand on my left....
buh me?
Based on Logistics! kolewerk!
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by ifyan(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
RichlyOBS:
sad angry somehow

Now somehow. This one na real one
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by Donjazzy12(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
RichlyOBS:
a friend of mine said he don't need his girlfriend anymore.... see what she demanded....

1) she said he should go to their village to Appeal the gods of their land because she promised the gods to marry him...

2) she said he should pay for every sex they had because she would have be a millionaire if she was a prostitute ever since they are dating...

3) she said he should go and meet her brother that is an army to tell him about the breakup because she told him that she's in love and want to marry my friend.... (Barbaric)

NOW MY GUY IS AFRAID TO BREAKUP WITH UP
Why haven't she made her millions before meeting him with all the guys she was fucccking before him?
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by RichlyOBS(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
UGLEEBOI:

Ma broda.
pesin go sidon fo bar... reason untop
catfish peppersoup and 2 bottles...
paint an outrageous issue
call am true life story...ta!
the Bible sef talk am say...
A thousand shall fall on my right, ten thousand on my left....
buh me?
Based on Logistics! kolewerk!

it's well
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by RichlyOBS(m): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Why haven't she made her millions before meeting him with all the guys she was fucccking before him?
it was the guy that disvirgi her
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by Donjazzy12(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
RichlyOBS:
Good. She would have told him before they start how much he will pay per sex. Abi prostitute no dey give price before dey fucckkk am?
That girl is a village bush girl
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by RichlyOBS(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Good. She would have told him before they start how much he will pay per sex. Abi prostitute no dey give price before dey fucckkk am?
That girl is a village bush girl
she's a silent ( on code ) prostitute
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by rhonard(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
neither of this are true, i dont give a bleep

1 Like

Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
RichlyOBS:

Op he had better marry her. He dsivirgined her, expanded her hole, increased the mileage ,even made her perky breasts slacked cos of too much squeezing,pulling and manhandling, now he wan Waka leave her to the next victim

He lie!
Better continue where he stopped if he knows what's good for him.
Re: Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup by cybriz82(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
to hell with up...by d way who b up sef

(1) (Reply)

See The Lovely Wedding Photos Of A Couple That Has Got People Talking / Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! / Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This queen? Something For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.