Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? (1123 Views)

Nigerian Man List Shocking Things His Wife Must Do Before Sleepin, Fans Reacts(p / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? by Diamondqueen(f): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2016
This early morninq....

This one no even qet sense.....

Do yhu think sex is everyfin??....

Sometimes.... We date qirls for companionship

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? by ObaKlaz: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2016
Yeah, sure. We'll just read the Bible, sing Anglican hymns and pray.
Re: Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2016
Children of God, PRAAAIIIIISSSEEEE THE LORD....
Re: Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? by jhydebaba(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2016
What is the essence of the invite in the first place if not to nyansh.
Re: Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? by FreeSpirited: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2016
So you get fvcked every time your boyfriend invites you......... Sorry for your plight.....All men are not like your boyfriend.
Re: Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? by IamLEGEND1: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2016
Sex? what the hell is that?

No No! Here in Djibouti, we only invite bìtches over to the crib to play Papangolo and build sand castles.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? by MilesLamar(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2016
Haba op what do u take us for? sha if u invite a girl over and don't touch her Na case. . .
Re: Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? by oladefirst2(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2016
Sometimes I just get infuriated about certain questions. For God sake, do u think all guys are like you?inviting a girl to ur house does not connote sex. Sex isn't all that a guy needs from a girl. Many other things to discus about other than sex.
Re: Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? by Omotayor123(f): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2016
For Group Reading... cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? by Emodeee: 8:13am On Aug 10, 2016
It's early though. Sex? No. It depends on the kind of relationship that exist between us. If she is my girlfriend, just romance, dats all. If she is just a friend, nothing, we will just dicuss. I had a friend who visited me, she was tempting me like fvck but i didn't even make a move. I saw her just as a friend so i didn't feel the need to get intimate with her.

#teamweddingnightcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? by Adeyeancah(m): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2016
Diamondqueen:
please, I want to invite you over to my place and we gonna have fun but no sex sha o o grin grin grin

Why I go dey nack any girl I invited over? So even if na my female cousin come now, na to nack her pvssy? not right mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2016
Yeah. But only the sane, non perverted ones smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? by ashewoboy(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Yeah. But only the sane, non perverted ones smiley

when you still have your delicious pvssy intact, why won't we shag? C'mon.
Re: Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? by Garshyzee(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2016
well that depends on d previous conversation u guys had...or the conversation that is leading to the invitation.......u can't expect to talk about LASHING moves on phone and when u arrive u'll start forming choir mistress...the point is CLARITY...

BUT D PROBLEM of GIRLS IS THAT THEY ARE CONFUSED...they say one thing,then perform the opposite..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? by Donpoker9(m): 8:36am On Aug 10, 2016
Emodeee:
It's early though. Sex? No. It depends on the kind of relationship that exist between us. If she is my girlfriend, just romance, dats all. If she is just a friend, nothing, we will just dicuss. I had a friend who visited me, she was tempting me like fvck but i didn't even make a move. I saw her just as a friend so i didn't feel the need to get intimate with her.

#teamweddingnightcheesy.

i know you are lying but just kontinu first

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? by DeLioncourt: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2016
Diamondqueen:

Hello, would you like to come over for some tea?

I would not attempt to sleep with you!!
Re: Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2016
Obviously yes, as a real man. smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Men Want / Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street / Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+… Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.