Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,839 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew (3071 Views)

An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / Attention Fynestboi..... / My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 4:13pm On May 05, 2016
BreadandBeans:

...smiley
jealous?wink
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 4:19pm On May 05, 2016
UyiIredia:

Then what are those glasses doing on you?

lol... but the spec are not eyes nah!...am just like u guys!
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 4:24pm On May 05, 2016
ipledge5:
sheybi I just give money for diaper and 123 food...no worry monalisa185 will cover her school fees

wat will #500 buy?.....u are not man enoff!..lol

Mona..gini?...is that your second wife?undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by optional1(f): 4:25pm On May 05, 2016
Nychillax:
Optional1 the best option......

Thanks dear appreciate alot.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by ipledge5: 4:25pm On May 05, 2016
refiner:

wat will #500 buy?.....u are not man enoff!..lol

Mona..gini?...is that your second wife?undecided
Haba you dey forget things quick,she is my aunt tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 4:28pm On May 05, 2016
ipledge5:

....*eyes him*..you this man,I no trust u!
so u mean to tell me say that sweet beautiful lady na ur aunt?....make I go boil water first,I dey come!undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by hresso: 4:30pm On May 05, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Lanicky killed itcheesy.

Based on her earlier posts, it doesn't look like she answered those questions by herself. But whatever.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by IamLEGEND1: 4:38pm On May 05, 2016
make una kontinu
I just dey watch
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by UyiIredia(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2016
refiner:

lol...
but the spec are not eyes nah!...am just like u guys!

They may not be eyes but they help you see don't they? That's why we call them eyes.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 4:53pm On May 05, 2016
UyiIredia:

They may not be eyes but they help you see don't they? That's why we call them eyes.

smiley
yea I know this...I just don't wish to be called 4 eyes!

thanks all the same!wink
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by ipledge5: 5:14pm On May 05, 2016
refiner:

....*eyes him*..you this man,I no trust u!
so u mean to tell me say that sweet beautiful lady na ur aunt?....make I go boil water first,I dey come!undecided
water to make eba...na why I loff you grin
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by lanicky(f): 5:38pm On May 05, 2016
I got a coach because I want to winsmiley
hresso:

Based on her earlier posts, it doesn't look like she answered those questions by herself. But whatever.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by UyiIredia(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2016
refiner:

smiley yea I know this...I just don't wish to be called 4 eyes!
thanks all the same!wink
refiner it is then.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by loomer: 6:05pm On May 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
the girl na sharp girl

I dey tell u.

Na one reason wey make me like am from the moment me and her start to gist. She to smart.

She dey remind me of my sister.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by Monalisa185(f): 7:09pm On May 05, 2016
ipledge5:

Lol, I dey hail o, I'm now your aunt abi? When you finish flirting with refiner, come and meet me at home
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 7:33pm On May 05, 2016
ipledge5:
water to make eba...na why I loff you grin
...lol!

how u take know say na for eba?...don't worry ok,,u will eat EBA and get tired of eating it...just relax and wait for me ok!

nwoke oma!undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 7:34pm On May 05, 2016
UyiIredia:

refiner it is then.
smileysmiley.....thanks!
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 7:36pm On May 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, I dey hail o, I'm now your aunt abi? When you finish flirting with refiner, come and meet me at home
gringringringringrin......na die!
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by BadBullet(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2016
Demiladegold
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by ipledge5: 8:55pm On May 05, 2016
refiner:

...lol!

how u take know say na for eba?...don't worry ok,,u will eat EBA and get tired of eating it...just relax and wait for me ok!

nwoke oma!undecided
eeem after eba I will chop another thing
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2016
What a sham of an interview.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:06pm On May 05, 2016
lanicky:
I got a coach because I want to winsmiley

Obviously, you were not the one answering those questions. Someone else was not only behind you but was actually typing.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by lovean: 9:45pm On May 05, 2016
optional1 was great with the way she tackled her questions fast n wisely.....she is indeed the number 1 option.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by lovean: 9:53pm On May 05, 2016
instead of all the hatings,quarrels and insulting...... how about another interview section....that would be fun....and it will kill this issue of baisness
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by lanicky(f): 10:00pm On May 05, 2016
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by Mediapace: 10:06pm On May 05, 2016
Lanicky Enough is enough,start ignoring haters and continue your campaign.

THEY WILL ALWAYS HATE BUT WE ARE WINNING wink
Leave them!
lanicky:
You won't believe it because you are rooting for mim.zy. You do not have to smear my name. I have a coach and I had early practice with the guys in Literature's WhatsApp group. I am tired o these baseless accusations. The competition is not between mim.zy and I. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by lanicky(f): 10:06pm On May 05, 2016
lolssmiley
lovean:
instead of all the hatings,quarrels and insulting...... how about another interview section....that would be fun....and it will kill this issue of baisness
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by IamLEGEND1: 10:45pm On May 05, 2016
lanicky:
You won't believe it because you are rooting for mim.zy. You do not have to smear my name. I have a coach and I had early practice with the guys in Literature's WhatsApp group. I am tired o these baseless accusations. The competition is not between mim.zy and I. sad
Hol'up,now.....I wasn't really buying into the whole bias thing until I saw this.

U had early practice with the guys in literature section? what is that supposed to mean?
U had the questions beforehand or what?
& it's funny how badly ur writing has regressed in under 24hrs.maybe there might be some truth to what idisuleourown was saying.
But make i just keep quiet sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by lovean: 11:38pm On May 05, 2016
lanicky:
lolssmiley

yes or do u have any problem is the interview is rescheduled and by some one else too,not the former organizers.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by Laveda(f): 11:43pm On May 05, 2016
lanicky:

Will you just stop explaining? undecided
Fùck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by lanicky(f): 11:46pm On May 05, 2016
Lols .....my secret is safe with me. Ask them tongue
Don't put words in my mouthsad, believe what you wantsmiley

IamLEGEND1:
Hol'up,now.....I wasn't really buying into the whole bias thing until I saw this.

U had early practice with the guys in literature section? what is that supposed to mean?
U had the questions beforehand or what?
& it's funny how badly ur writing has regressed in under 24hrs.maybe there might be some truth to what idisuleo.urown was saying.
But make i just keep quiet sha...

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by lanicky(f): 11:51pm On May 05, 2016
Why would I? This competition should be a friendly contest. smiley

Will you be voting for me?smiley

Lovean
yes or do u have any problem is the interview is rescheduled and by some one else too,not the former organizers.
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophetically. These Are The Richest Romancelaners In The Next Five Years / See What A Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip (see Pic) / MEN! Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.