Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,674 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew (3065 Views)

An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / Attention Fynestboi..... / My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 05, 2016
lanicky:
[b]Why would I? This competition should e a friendly contest. smiley[/b]W

Go and sleep before dem kpai you with stress.
Miss gorgeous yansh.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by Nobody: 12:08am On May 06, 2016
Ireneony, u wear pant for ya dp so shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by lovean: 12:21am On May 06, 2016
so then its not a bad idea if another interview his held.......who might be in surport of this? just signify by saying....I totally am..
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by joseph1832(m): 12:32am On May 06, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
What a sham of an interview.
This isn't the era of GEJ anymore. I'll have you know that in this era of Buhari, corruption will be hunted down, and dealt with, with brute force. grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by IamLEGEND1: 6:33am On May 06, 2016
lanicky:
Lols .....my secret is safe with me. Ask them tongue
Don't put words in my mouthsad, believe what you wantsmiley
make i no just talk wetin dey my mind. *whistling to the tune of lil wanyne's mirror*
top of the Morning to you.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by demiladegold(f): 9:52am On May 06, 2016
BadBullet:
Demiladegold

Yes
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by demiladegold(f): 9:59am On May 06, 2016
All this wahala on top wetin now.....

Oti sun mi o

Plz leave lanicky alone oooo

Good morning

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by lovean: 10:25am On May 06, 2016
Gud morning all....how were ur nyts?
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by BadBullet(m): 10:28am On May 06, 2016
demiladegold:

Yes
am impressed
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by demiladegold(f): 10:30am On May 06, 2016
BadBullet:

am impressed

thanks
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by Omotayor123(f): 1:36pm On May 06, 2016
I just went through the interview thread And I was like Wow shocked
The girls really did a great Job judging from the fact that they are just teenagers. Nice one Girls wink

Still keeping my fingers crossed!

Cc.
Refiner
Lanicky..
You girls are good cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by lanicky(f): 1:40pm On May 06, 2016
Omotayor123:
The girls really did a great Job judging from the fact that they are just teenagers. Nice one Girls wink

Cc.
Refiner
Lanicky..

Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 1:43pm On May 06, 2016
Omotayor123:

Cc.
Refiner
Lanicky..

...smileythanks hun...*hugs*!smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by loomer: 2:03pm On May 06, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Hol'up,now.....I wasn't really buying into the whole bias thing until I saw this.

U had early practice with the guys in literature section? what is that supposed to mean?
U had the questions beforehand or what?
& it's funny how badly ur writing has regressed in under 24hrs.maybe there might be some truth to what idisuleourown was saying.
But make i just keep quiet sha...

Una go just carry miss NL matter like say na Nigeria election. Make una free the girl jare.

She's beautiful, smart and worthy of being a winner anytime.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by loomer: 2:04pm On May 06, 2016
Omotayor123:

Cc.
Refiner
Lanicky..

No keep ur fingers crossed o, vote lanicky or else I go look for u and make sure say that thing wey happen for 1916 repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by Omotayor123(f): 3:37pm On May 06, 2016
loomer:

No keep ur fingers crossed o, vote lanicky or else I go look for u and make sure say that thing wey happen for 1916 repeat itself.
You mean you will send money to my account like it Happened in 1916 grin
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2016
This is what you get when these kids starts to know about politics in year 2014 just because they have access to the internet.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2016
lovean:
instead of all the hatings,quarrels and insulting...... how about another interview section....that would be fun....and it will kill this issue of baisness

Hope when the main interview starts, miss Olanike Taiwo will explain how Apc intend to 'Islamize' Nigeria?
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by loomer: 5:29pm On May 06, 2016
Omotayor123:

You mean you will send money to my account like it Happened in 1916 grin

Cowries ba? No problem
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by Omotayor123(f): 5:58pm On May 06, 2016
loomer:

Cowries ba? No problem
undecided undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by lovean: 7:10pm On May 06, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Hope when the main interview starts, miss Olanike Taiwo will explain how Apc intend to 'Islamize' Nigeria?
lolz
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 06, 2016
refiner:

...yea I agree with you!

I was slow!...all thanks to the bad weather...

it rained here heavily last night!..and that affected my network,so I see the questions late and before my response are sent,...it took ages!

I walked round my home to find a better network...[b]I almost climbed my fridge to see if there was uninterrupted network dere!

it wasn't intentional!..thanks[/b]

@Bolded grin grin cheesy Tell that was a joke.

Ma'am u owe no one an explanation so far u making wise moves. Just do ur thing nd jet on cool
Plus don't let the compliments above decieve u, d good has to be better, d better has to be best while d best has to maintain or bestest smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 8:29pm On May 06, 2016
ActOfWar:

@Bolded grin grin cheesy Tell that was a joke.

Ma'am u owe no one an explanation so far u making wise moves. Just do ur thing nd jet on cool
Plus don't let the compliments above decieve u, d good has to be better, d better has to be best while d best has to maintain or bestest smiley
...smileysmiley

thanks dear!...
*in tb Joshua's voice* the best is yet to come!wink
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by scentmarlc(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2016
refiner:

...yea I agree with you!

I was slow!...all thanks to the bad weather...

it rained here heavily last night!..and that affected my network,so I see the questions late and before my response are sent,...it took ages!

I walked round my home to find a better network...I almost climbed my fridge to see if there was uninterrupted network dere!

it wasn't intentional!..thanks

babe i miss ucheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 4:03pm On May 07, 2016
scentmarlc:

babe i miss ucheesy
I miss u too love!cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by scentmarlc(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2016
Now that am here........Can someone please update me whatssup before i jump the damn gun.

Fynestboi.....na true say u born new pikin?

lanicky...... i hear say d3m thief your barcasu, na true?

Refiner..... na true say na snail u chop go interview?

optional1.......Heard u were just Copying and pasting like oyenusi?

demiladegold...... wetin happen, heard u made lotta sense watago?
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by lanicky(f): 9:36pm On May 07, 2016
scentmarlc:

Now that am here........Can someone please update me whatssup before i jump the damn gun.

Who be d3m? undecided wetin be barcasu? undecided

What part of the world are you? cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 10:48pm On May 07, 2016
scentmarlc:

undecidedundecidedundecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snapshots: A Hilarious Chat A Nairalander Had With An Admirer. Chocolateme / Please Help A Confused Sister / Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.