Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence (15874 Views)

Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses / Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. / South West The Least Developed Region After North- Ooni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2016
FKO81:

southeast are doinating in commerce and industry, education, quality health care system etc, all you can do and your likes is to come online rant and that you crawl back to your face me I face you that littered your region. I'll show you guys another report

And we can see all the fake drugs you use to provide quality health care system.

We have seen the how the waec result have influenced you by believing bank transaction records determines who is rich.

We have also seen how you dominate commerce and industry With sub standard goods and services.

Dummy, igbos will always be behind Yoruba in education , industrialization and quality health care delivery .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by stzy(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

UK minus London

US minus NYC

Australia minus Sydney

China minus Beijing

SS minus PHC

SE minus Onitsha

NW minus Kano

NC minus Abuja

NE minutes Sambisa Forest.

I never knew that Lagos is in SE.
this guy needs a head.... So funny tho... Origin 4 u.... U know we can say Messi is lucky coz he's in Barca as much as we can say Barca is lucky coz Messi is with dem.. Can we do dat for Lagos n SW?
Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Super1Star: 11:11pm On May 05, 2016
FKO81:

What am I looking for in your poverty ravaging region when ever I feel like to to sense or feel colonial era I come to your brown roof repubic.

Lol. Poverty region that holds over 50% of the entire deposit of this nation. No woder PMB described your worthless and gully eroded region as ''mere 5%''.

How can you even have a brown roof, when your forefathers were too mentally lazy to build towns with centuries of history, they were too military inept to conquer good and fertile land and sexually handicapped to have population to build an empire.

4 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 11:13pm On May 05, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool grin grin grin grin grin Today I say NO TO BIAFRA because if IPOB leave Nigeria WHO (I repeat WHO) will supply such legendary comedic relief?! grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

I love the mentality of the IBOs (I Before Others): What is mine is mine and what is yours is ours. I once heard a wise sage say, the Ibo is an irrational being driven ONLY by one emotion: GREED. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ibo Kwenu! cool

This is serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Super1Star: 11:13pm On May 05, 2016
zuchyblink:
The tomfoolery continues........keep living in denial

Denial is when buses upon buses of ekene dilichukwu keep bringing refugees with red mud sandals into our blessed land and yet some demented souls are closing their eyes to the obvious that even the blind could see.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by IamAtribalist: 11:17pm On May 05, 2016
iblawi:

This is serious.

cool That's the average Ibo for you. The level of greed no be here o! cool

1 Like

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Yorubasgreat(f): 11:17pm On May 05, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool grin grin grin grin grin Today I say NO TO BIAFRA because if IPOB leave Nigeria WHO (I repeat WHO) will supply such legendary comedic relief?! grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

I love the mentality of the IBOs (I Before Others): What is mine is mine and what is yours is ours. I once heard a wise sage say, the Ibo is an irrational being driven ONLY by one emotion: GREED. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ibo Kwenu! cool

I doubt you want to remain a Nigerian forever. .A country where nothing works..

The more you're struggling forward the more the forces dragging you backward gets stronger..

Yorubas are 100% better Of as a nation.. #Simple

1 Like

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by zuchyblink(m): 11:18pm On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

Denial is when buses upon buses of ekene dilichukwu keep bringing refugees with red mud sandals into our blessed land and yet some demented souls are closing their eyes to the obvious to even the blind.
same way chinese,indians etc are trooping to Africa still the are 100 times better than Africans. Look at ur capital cities:Osogbo,@abeokuta,AAdo ekiti,Akure,Ibadan all look like 19th century village in Africa and look unihabitable.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by stzy(m): 11:18pm On May 05, 2016
iblawi:

And we can see all the fake drugs you use to provide quality health care system.

We have seen the how the waec result have influenced you by believing bank transaction records determines who is rich.

We have also seen how you dominate commerce and industry With sub standard goods and services.

Dummy, igbos will always be behind Yoruba in education , industrialization and quality health care delivery .
e pain am!!!... Record keeps showing how we turned 20pounds into 1st grade economy in 9ja n WA without govt support or significant influence.... We appreciate ur hate coz its our fuel

3 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Yyeske(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2016
FKO81:

Anambra your worst nightmare cheesy grin no state in southwest beat her records in financial transactions, Anambra even double your hiroshima grin digit
Na so, when we tell them to travel and see, dem go dey laugh. Anambra even beats the so called most industrialized state (Ogun).
Open ports(sea and air) in the east and see that of Lagos dem take dey make mouth dwindle to Ekiti level.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by IamAtribalist: 11:20pm On May 05, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

I doubt you want to remain a Nigerian forever. .A country where nothing works..

The more you're struggling forward the more the forces dragging you backward gets stronger..

Yorubas are 100% better Of as a nation.. #Simple

cool Why do Igbos think ANYONE who doesn't want Biafra is YORUBA? Maka why? grin grin grin grin cool

BTW jokes apart - It doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Just having fun grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by zuchyblink(m): 11:21pm On May 05, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool That's the average Ibo for you. The level of greed no be here o! cool
You cannot stand the truth. Lagos is a state buit by Nigeria. The seaport,int'l airport,mainland bridge were built by the federal government and managed by the whole Nigeria,same with Abuja. You can only lay claim to it as an independent nation.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 11:22pm On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

Lol. Poverty region that holds over 50% of the entire deposit of this nation. No woder PMB described your worthless and gully eroded region as ''mere 5%''.

How can you even have a brown roof, when your forefathers were too mentally lazy to build towns with centuries of history, they were too military inept to conquer good and fertile land and sexually handicapped to have population to build an empire.
For now Lagos and Abuja are national wealth, go and show your strength in other southwestern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by zuchyblink(m): 11:23pm On May 05, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool Why do Igbos think ANYONE who doesn't want Biafra is YORUBA? Maka why? grin grin grin grin cool

BTW jokes apart - It doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Just having fun grin grin cool
They are the only ppl we know that are afraid to stand alone
Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Super1Star: 11:24pm On May 05, 2016
FKO81:

For now Lagos and Abuja are national wealth, go and show your strength in other southwestern

Does it not sound dubious coming from someone that does not have any national wealth to show in his region or share with other regions?

3 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by ibedun: 11:27pm On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

Does it not sound dubious coming from someone that does not have any national wealth to show in his region or share with other regions?

I don die o!! Super1Star a beg no take this kind punch kill that IPOB o!

1 Like

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by IamAtribalist: 11:27pm On May 05, 2016
zuchyblink:
You cannot stand the truth. Lagos is a state buit by Nigeria. The seaport,int'l airport,mainland bridge were built by the federal government and managed by the whole Nigeria,same with Abuja. You can only lay claim to it as an independent nation.

cool grin grin grin claim? N na IN REALITY I no think say anyone the drag Lagos with Yorubas o! Except online by jobless Igbos grin grin grin cool

cool grin grin grin Maka why u na carry Lagos for head like this? Why u na dey disgrace u na self in front of Nigerians like this? Its almost like you guys are begging the Yorubas for Lagos. Its quite pathetic. No wonder they call u na flatt--ies. grin grin grin grin cool

5 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 11:27pm On May 05, 2016
stzy:
e pain am!!!... Record keeps showing how we turned 20pounds into 1st grade economy in 9ja n WA without govt support or significant influence.... We appreciate ur hate coz its our fuel

Mumu, the record we have shows how you devalue our currency by importing cheap and sub standard product just to kill local manufacturing companies. It also shows how you discourage local investment by importing everything even toothpicks and matches.

Igbos have never contributed to the development of this country positively.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Super1Star: 11:29pm On May 05, 2016
zuchyblink:
same way chinese,indians etc are trooping to Africa still the are 100 times better than Africans. Look at ur capital cities:Osogbo,@abeokuta,AAdo ekiti,Akure,Ibadan all look like 19th century village in Africa and look unihabitable.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What were your forefathers bequeathing to you when ours will bequeathing an enduring building technology and vast land that they conquered.

Yeah, they definitely bequeathed the gully eroded land to you, as well as their criminal tendencies. We understand.

Unfortunately, i cannot even remember any of your state capital. Shows how inconsequential they are in the scheme of things in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by kolaaderin: 11:30pm On May 05, 2016
Ilovemystate:
From the report bank deposit/credit by states in Southeast from 2010-2015

Bank deposit in Anambra stat #1'844'434.75
Bank Credit # 258'716.37
Balance #1'585'718.38

Bank deposit in Enugu[b] #1'651'741.09[/b]
Bank credit #370'012.75
Balance #1'281'728.59

Bank deposit in Imo # 936'606.57
bank credit #218'853.32
balance #717'753.35

Bank deposit in Abia from #1'031'355.42
bank credit #391'675.25
balance #639'580.17

Bank deposit in Ebonyi #330'841.52
bank credit #93'627.5
balance #237'214.02

Southeast total balance from 2010-2015 #4'461'997.51

From the report bank deposit by states in Southwest from 2010-2015
excluding nation commercial center

Bank deposit in Oyo #1'617'678.48
bank credit #598'298.6
balance #1'019'379.88
Bank deposit in Ogun #1'204'873.59
bank credit # 558'073.3
balance # 649'800.29

Bank deposit in Ondo[b] #821'901.84[/b]
credit #306'621.05
balance #515'280.79
Bank deposit in Osun #648'726.72
credit #417'073.72
Balance #231'653.05

Bank deposit in Ekiti #301'136.23
credit #123,254.46
balance #177,881.77

South west total balance from 2010-2015 #2'593'995.78

And the e-dot purposely removed Lagos from the equation for South West. Add Lagos and let see what u got chest beater

1 Like

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by zuchyblink(m): 11:30pm On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

are u for real? What happened to the oil and gas?motor cycle and motor parts export? Aircraft parts export? Footwear and apparel export? Port duties? Commerce and trading?Nollywood and abroad remmittance? The joke is on you

2 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 11:31pm On May 05, 2016
Yyeske:
Na so, when we tell them to travel and see, dem go dey laugh. Anambra even beats the so called most industrialized state (Ogun).
Open ports(sea and air) in the east and see that of Lagos dem take dey make mouth dwindle to Ekiti level.
grin grin na so see the way they are sounding like broken records after exposing their lies, ranting like nkita ala. You know them to well typical Agboros in Lagos their kinsmen is just what you are witnessing, empty vessels, they jump up and down while ranting, when you heat them one heavy Igbotic blow they will clear for road grin

2 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Super1Star: 11:32pm On May 05, 2016
zuchyblink:
are u for real? What happened to the oil and gas?motor cycle and motor parts export? Aircraft parts export? Footwear and apparel export? Port duties? Commerce and trading?Nollywood and abroad remmittance? The joke is on you

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which one out of your Aba-made list do you want to lay claim to and let's go there? Be specific and stop making noise like the Ariara-tutored graduate that you are.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by zuchyblink(m): 11:34pm On May 05, 2016
kolaaderin:

And the e-dot purposely removed Lagos from the equation for South West. Add Lagos and let see what u got chest beater
He was tribalistic about the evaluation. Which one is he going to add Lagos? Dangotes contributions? Ifeanyi ubah's or Ben murray bruce contributions in lagos. Are they yorubas? The joke is on you

2 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Ariani: 11:35pm On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

I never knew it was Nri or Queen Amina or Uthman Dan Fodio that founded Lagos.

Baba God has decided to bless the Land of Oduduwa and curse the land of gully erosion.

Take Baba God to CCT if you are pained,

Lagos is a parasite that needs Nigeria to remain one, if she must continue growing fat. She needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs her.

Below, Obiagu1 explains the beginning of Lagos parasitism, and how the rest of the better south ie SS and SE was bled to feed Lagos, firstly by the British and later by the successive Nigerian governments.
https://www.nairaland.com/1019602/dont-blame-1914-amalgamation-rather/2

Lagos won't be any different from other west African colonial coastal cities like Accra, Freetown, Lome, Abidjan, Conakry, etc, if she wasn't attached to the better south Nigeria by the colonials.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Super1Star: 11:35pm On May 05, 2016
iblawi:

Mumu, the record we have shows how you devalue our currency by importing cheap and sub standard product just to kill local manufacturing companies. It also shows how you discourage local investment by importing everything even toothpicks and matches.

The highlighted is the koko of the gist. They contribute nothing to the bottomline of this country.. They are parasites that are leeching on our resources, economic saboteurs and perennial secessionists.

What exactly is their exclusive contribution to this nation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by zuchyblink(m): 11:35pm On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which one out of your Aba-made list do you want to lay claim to and let's go there? Be specific and stop making noise like the Ariara-tutored graduate that you are.
stop bitting about the ''Obama'' and answer me
Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Yyeske(m): 11:36pm On May 05, 2016
iblawi:

Why not encourage your people to start importing original since Igbos import fake through the same port of Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by IamAtribalist: 11:38pm On May 05, 2016
zuchyblink:
They are the only ppl we know that are afraid to stand alone

cool Really? Let me give you a little anecdote. About a year ago, I randomly discussed Nigeria's separation with some of my friends/acquaintances. Out of 7 Igbos I know ONLY 1 of them says he would like to see Biafra. The 5 Yorubas, each and every1 of them says they don't really see anything wrong with separation. I believe Nigeria's separation will benefit the Yorubas more than any other tribe. And I believe the Yorubas know this. The Igbos on the other hand, in my opinion, will suffer in an Igbo-ONLY confederacy. Be careful what you wish for IPOB because you might get it. Minority tribes like my tribe will suffer immensely in the event of a Balkanization. The major tribes will use our land/fate as bargaining chips to fight over. It will be bloody. This country cannot break up without a war. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a learner cool

1 Like

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by zuchyblink(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2016
Yyeske:
Why not encourage your people to start importing original since Igbos import fake through the same port of Lagos?
The same fake u cannot live without. U are made up of fake.
Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Super1Star: 11:39pm On May 05, 2016
Ariani:

Lagos is a parasite that needs Nigeria to remain one, if she must continue growing fat. She needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs her.

Below, Obiagu1 explains the beginning of Lagos parasitism, and how the rest of the better south ie SS and SE was bled to feed Lagos, firstly by the British and later by the successive Nigerian governments.
https://www.nairaland.com/1019602/dont-blame-1914-amalgamation-rather/2

Lagos won't be any different from other west African colonial coastal cities like Accra, Freetown, Lome, Abidjan, Conakry, etc, if she wasn't attached to the better south Nigeria by the colonials.

You left in 1993 during June 12, who begged you to come back. Abeg comot our territory and let better people come in. Nature does not abhor vacuum.

We dare you live and we shall see whether 200% of you will not run back by the folowing week, like you did in the 60s and 90s.

Are you not even ashamed? No one is willing to identify with any town, village or hamlet in your region. No one. You should be ashamed. Wallahi. Its better you all have a concerted effort to evolve a city into even Calabar status, that others from other regions ill be willing to visit or migrate to.

1 Like

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Yyeske(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2016
Lagos is dead without Nigeria, anyone who doesn't know that can head for the nearest transformer.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo / Omokri To Tinubu: Stop Going On Foreign Medical Trip, Reduce Your Convoy / Court Orders FG To Fix Price Of Goods, Petroleum Within 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.