Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,708 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed (2501 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' / "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by iwukingsley(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
The issue of homosexuality and it legalisation has been left abandoned by Ghanaian President, Akuffo Addo, but yet won't go away as Ghanaians debate comes up week in, week out.

It was reported that these lesbians had to leave Ghana to Netherlands in order to successfully tied the knot as married lesbians which will be a taboo in Ghana.

This particular event that played out has erupted mixed reactions in Ghana.

More photo below;

Source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/12/ghanaians-reacts-as-two-ghanaians.html

Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by dasauce(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
shocked

Jesus Christ.. Sapphic Granny

Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by samwise99(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Fish brain is all I see
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by Mrjo(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
I'm just wondering their feelings

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by EniHolar(f): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ghana... I throway salute

The problem is not the country... It's the citizenry
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by whitebeard(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Punchline

Satan wasn't even gay cool grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by Uyi168: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
They look lovely..
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by Airforce1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Crazy people
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by phlamesG: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
how I react when hear news coming from Ghana, Zimbabwe, Kenya

Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by bigtt76(f): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
So they will now go back to Ghana and live as couple? SMH they just want to use it to escape the hardship in the country joooooor grin
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by Generalkaycee(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ugly couple
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by Nutase: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
every Mai shayi with him kettle.
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by phlamesG: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Disgusting yuck grin
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by Kamelot77(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
so ugly
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
This is beautifully Disgusting!

I see two loners tho undecided
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
Idi.ots
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by agadez007(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
It is a normal something in Gayna
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by StarUp: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
All I see is two old women who need deliverance.
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by Oyebee91(m): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
whitebeard:
Punchline

Satan wasn't even gay cool grin
do angels Bleep?
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by dollyjoy(f): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
What!!!! They are an eyesore!!!
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by mattyboy007(m): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Oyebee91:
do angels Bleep?
Hahaha I swear me self wan knw
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by Oyebee91(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
mattyboy007:

Hahaha I swear me self wan knw
some will say the devils come in the form human beings to v sex so that they can destroy their victims. .me no believe that
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by teewhizzy4real(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
NoFavors:

I cannot come ND laff ooo
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by BakoB(m): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
EniHolar:
Ghana... I throway salute

The problem is not the country... It's the citizenry

Hi, I jez checked ur profile and ur personal text is dope. I like that. Yhu gud with ur lines...
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by punisha: 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
what manner of fuckery is this?!

Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by habsydiamond(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Why dey no go marry for dem country.....soon the fools go say dem need pikin dem go go collect sperm come get belle.....to dem nao dem no need man...how dem dey enjoy sex sef.....hell go full with this kind of people..Eve V Eve...
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by EniHolar(f): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2017
BakoB:

Hi, I jez checked ur profile and ur personal text is dope. I like that. Yhu gud with ur lines...

Thanks kiss
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by djsalvation122(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2017
For Men Only! Read How To Satisfy Your Woman $exually In Bed (Great Tips)

Despite the fact that there are many $ex tips online many many still fail the task of satisfying their partner $exually.
It is actually sad to realise that sometimes, you could be perfect at everything but terribly bad
when it comes to making a woman happy,
especially when it comes to $ex and $exual things.
For women, $ex is not only what you do, and it
doesn't have to begin in the bedroom. Even the
littlest things could turn her on and earn you
points as an ideal romantic lover.
Twitter user, The Ultimate [@TheUltimateLale],
believes there are universal truths that every
guy should know about making women happy,
and women expect men to know these things.
So what are the things your babe wants you
know about $ex and $exually satisfying her?

not far just followe the link below to read all complete tips
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/for-men-only-read-how-to-satisfy-your.html?m=1
Re: Ghanaians Reacts As Two Ghanaians Lesbians Travelled To Netherlands To Wed by BakoB(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
EniHolar:

Thanks kiss

Uwc ma'am

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Left Me Nd Now She's On A Wrong Path..! Needs Help Ugently / I Wonder Why Their Is No Pretty Ladies In Narialand? / My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.