Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Girls Are Slaves To Their Emotions, Most Of Them Anyway. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Slaves To Their Emotions, Most Of Them Anyway. (1115 Views)

"Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Sex Slaves To Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Slaves To Their Emotions, Most Of Them Anyway. by czarr(m): 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
Girls want guys that can give them the drama they crave,they want you to cheat so they can sit with they friends and call .end dogs grin

They want you to act jealous,they want you to be angry,some even want you to get physical with them....weird right?I know!

If you are the type that doesn't like drama they'll term you BORING. They are slave to their emotions, the enjoy the emotional rollercoaster that's what keeps them sane.that's why they love telemundo.

If you are I'm control of you emotions and decide how to respond to anything in a non dramatic way.this bishes gon' be scared of you. They want to see you react to their actions in a predictable human way...so they can control you that's why!

Most of them like to think they complicated, but the truth is they are more CONFUSED than complicated.I'll tell you what's complicated(rocket science,quantum physics)

Definitely not WOMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Slaves To Their Emotions, Most Of Them Anyway. by McLeyyin: 6:24pm On May 05, 2016
But honestly, a large number of girls like drama.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Slaves To Their Emotions, Most Of Them Anyway. by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 05, 2016
Did you wake up this morning and decide to write this or is the woman in your life acting up? grin
Re: Girls Are Slaves To Their Emotions, Most Of Them Anyway. by IamLEGEND1: 6:49pm On May 05, 2016
this O.P kwarekt wallai. very confused set of people I tell u.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Slaves To Their Emotions, Most Of Them Anyway. by czarr(m): 7:01pm On May 05, 2016
McLeyyin:
But honestly, a large number of girls like drama.
they crave it!
Like its oxygen

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Slaves To Their Emotions, Most Of Them Anyway. by Vinshu(f): 7:03pm On May 05, 2016
Some nigga giving himself an excuse to cheat, go physical on his woman and all other sort. In the name that it's what girls want. Rubbish
Re: Girls Are Slaves To Their Emotions, Most Of Them Anyway. by czarr(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2016
rokiatu:
Did you wake up this morning and decide to write this or is the woman in your life acting up? grin
is your ass still big?
If not don't talk to me. grin

Re: Girls Are Slaves To Their Emotions, Most Of Them Anyway. by czarr(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
this O.P kwarekt wallai.
very confused set of people I tell u.
*duff my hat to you sir* smiley
Re: Girls Are Slaves To Their Emotions, Most Of Them Anyway. by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 05, 2016
women and drama? Tis like a moth to a flame

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Up A Conversation In Nigeria..(pic) / What Birthday Gift Can A Girl Get For Her Guy??.(picture) / Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.