Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires (931 Views)

Why Runs Girls And Prostitutes Are So Important / Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful / Inside Germany First S*x Doll-only Brothel Where Plastic Prostitutes Are Rented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires by KingGBsky(m): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2018
Girls who defy the heritage and covenant of marriage.
Having sexual imtercourse before marriage are slaves to men and should not be married.
Men deserves only brides who are virgins and have not been touched to he a wife.
You can not sell your body or use it to satisfy pleasure of relationship then you turn around to make Man, Gods divine creature your husband.
Anyone who marries a woman who is not a virgin is enslaved to her.
As a man you serve better than just Ome stray woman.
They are everywhere. They should serve one purpose only, Slavery.
Re: Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires by highpriestess: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2018
shockedshocked

another lost sheep just like that short jobless midget ubuntu.
Re: Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires by whitegirl21(f): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2018
KingGBsky:
Girls who defy the heritage and covenant of marriage.
Having sexual imtercourse before marriage are slaves to men and should not be married.
Men deserves only brides who are virgins and have not been touched to he a wife.
You can not sell your body or use it to satisfy pleasure of relationship then you turn around to make Man, Gods divine creature your husband.
Anyone who marries a woman who is not a virgin is enslaved to her.
As a man you serve better than just Ome stray woman.
They are everywhere. They should serve one purpose only, Slavery.

Yes Master

1 Like

Re: Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires by Mandrake007(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2018
very true and every woman must remain in the kitchen and the other room for these are the places where they're most needed.
Re: Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires by Mandrake007(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2018
whitegirl21:

Yes Master
awon scamming student,ogbeni get a job.
Re: Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires by ubunja(m): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2018
non-virgins for training & practice
virgins for marriage & children

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires by McBrooklyn(m): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2018
Lol...
Re: Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires by McBrooklyn(m): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2018
Lol...
Re: Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2018
I completely agree..

And any lady that can't prostrate for her husband every morning don't deserve marriage,, A good lady must wash the feet of her husband every day..

1 Like

Re: Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires by westlius(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2018
My brother who disvirgin those ladies before marriage. GOAT?

Re: Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires by highpriestess: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I completely agree..

And any lady that can't prostrate for her husband every morning don't deserve marriage,, A good lady must wash the feet of her husband every day..
hahaha,do we need to wash their bald hairs toogrincheesy
Re: Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:
shockedshocked

another lost sheep just like that short jobless midget ubuntu.
hahahaha. Too Much Bullets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires by KingGBsky(m): 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
whitegirl21:

Yes Master

We men! We masters after all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires by KingGBsky(m): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mandrake007:
very true and every woman must remain in the kitchen and the other room for these are the places where they're most needed.

I'm talking about sexual indecency not placing w9men in kitchen, are you an aboki?
Re: Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires by KingGBsky(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
ubunja:
non-virgins for training & practice
virgins for marriage & children

God bless you my man... Ur head is there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:

hahaha,do we need to wash their bald hairs toogrincheesy
Yes and comb the hair of the men that don't bald hair..

1 Like

Re: Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires by highpriestess: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
hahaha
Re: Promiscuous Girls And Prostitutes Are Slaves Just To Satisfy Men's Desires by KingGBsky(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Lol u no serious..

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Is Driving An Andriod Car,y Mum Is Eating Mango Meat. Lie Ur Own. / Foreigners Will Hate Nigerians Just By Reading Comment On Nairaland / Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.