Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) (3237 Views)

Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos / Bridesmaid Rocks Groom. Bride, Guest Step In (Photos) / Beards Lovers Come In(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2017
As some affluent homes exhibit opulence during this yuletide while others mope around with nothing to count on, i can't help but wish i was an orphan. The following are the benefits of being an orphan:

- orphanages are well constructed with A.C and adequate facilities for proper living. This is as a result of rich men behind it. Some of us with parents can only boast of shacks and slums

Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by ProsperOkec: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2017
frustratedrat:
as some affluent homes exhibit opulence during this yuletide while others mope around with nothing to count on, i can't help but wish i was an orphan. The following are the benefits of being an orphan:

- orphanages are well constructed with A.C and adequate facilities for proper living. This is as a result of rich men behind it. some of us with parents can only boast of shacks

Which orphanage has A.C
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2017
For Ur dreams....so being an orphan get benefit...very funny....even if e get cool room I no pray for anybody wey I know to be in such places....some are run like prison yards...

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2017
- orphanages get a lot of assistance from the U.N, N.G.Os, churches and philanthropists especially during this season. I remember last christmas after mass, as i was about moving out of the church gate, i noticed a jeep drive by some 'poor' people and stopped. The lady inside alighted and started sharing packs of food. As I starred at it, i could see a big turkey inside. All i could do was salivate. I couldn't beg as i was well dressed.
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2017
- as an orphan, all your worries go away. I've read of orphans picked from the street and their worries taken care of. Like the need for surgery, toiletries, food, tuition fees etc all taken care of. Hmmm... Many of us are living below orphan standard.

#titheAgainstPoverty

#OluwaIntervene

Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by LessNoise: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2017
Your moniker sef cheesy
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Gofwane(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2017
Shebi i said it that day. The only reason this rat of a guy was optimistic that night was as a result of the shekpe he drank that evening.

The highness don comot from his head now and he has gone back to being his usual self
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by sainttwist1(m): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2017
it is not too late if you still have p............
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2017
A graduate wishing to be an orphan, who wasted money to train you in school?

3 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2017
This one can kill his parents oo shocked shocked
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Blackhawk03(f): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2017
This your shii isn't funny anymore. WTF! You want to be an orphan? It's not too late to be an orphan, kill your parents. Oponu oshi!

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by eddyline(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2017
frustratedrat:
As some affluent homes exhibit opulence during this yuletide while others mope around with nothing to count on, i can't help but wish i was an orphan. The following are the benefits of being an orphan:

- orphanages are well constructed with A.C and adequate facilities for proper living. This is as a result of rich men behind it. Some of us with parents can only boast of shacks and slums

Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2017
angry

∆ Having hustling parents is no jokes not to talk of not having at all.... You must drunk of goat urine. ∆

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2017
Who be dis one again abeg
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
does that make me immune from suffering? If only you knew how i survived in school.

Just take for example, I only know i made 2.1 but can't access the result due to outstanding dues.....
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
frustratedrat:
does that make me immune from suffering?

Just take for example, I only know i made 2.1 but can't access the result due to outstanding dues.....
Take gun and shoot your parents. Anuofia!!!
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:
This your shii isn't funny anymore. WTF! You want to be an orphan? It's not too late to be an orphan, kill your parents. Oponu oshi!
you misconstrued the message. I envy them so they have a reason to smile. Not that I want to kill any one
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
frustratedrat:
does that make me immune from suffering?

You are not a graduate then till you clear your dues and get your statement of result or certificate.
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by NeedfulJaques(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Chaaai! shocked shocked look at this man! So you dey carry one kain eye dey look your parents this Christmas season? Like say if dem don kpai, your Christmas for sweet you pass, unto free things wey you for dey receive. Bros, wickedness wey dey your body no be here o! Abeg do quick receive sense, you hear? Person wey don reach 25 years, and na graduate you be sef!, no suppose dey complain say him papa house no fine. Na to upgrade am you suppose dey reason now. Na people like you dey drop goodies for orphanage o! If your parents come die now, nobody go look you like orphan. Na adult you be. Try hustle abeg, God will bless your effort.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
ProsperOkec:

Which orphanage has A.C
many oo in designated areas in abuja, bayelsa, rivers etc
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
habsydiamond:
For Ur dreams....so being an orphan get benefit...very funny....even if e get cool room I no pray for anybody wey I know to be in such places....some are run like prison yards...
hmmm.... one can look for the one with better conditions na.

In all..... One shouldn't give birth if they can't shoulder responsibilities
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
frustratedrat:
hmmm.... one can look for the one with better conditions na.

In all..... One shouldn't give birth if they can't shoulder responsibilities
true talk
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
LessNoise:
Your moniker sef cheesy
huh. that's me being unequivocal
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Gofwane:
Shebi i said it that day. The only reason this rat of a guy was optimistic that night was as a result of the shekpe he drank that evening.

The highness don comot from his head now and he has gone back to being his usual self
hmm... I thought i could forget it all, but i was wrong embarassed
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by apholaryn: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
lol...you are a real badass
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
apholaryn:
lol...you are a real badass
cheesy.
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by AlexCk: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
You envy orphans because they have ACs, because u think they don't worry, because u saw a turkey, because NGOs help them out??.

They envy you, because they don't have that 'unique family bond', because they feel all the benefits they have(the so-called benefit u covet) are giving just cuz of pity, and so much more.

Life's unfair most times, doesn't mean we'll fold our arms and do nothing, u gotta hustle and stop complaining. U want people to pity u?, dude, we all have our problems, seek help, do something tangible, rather than complaining and envying orphans cuz u believe they enjoyed it cuz of ACs & others.

U better look at the mirror, and tell urself, 'u can't live in fear', others that were much more frustrated than u, made it too, even when they had no 'social media' to rant like u do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
NeedfulJaques:
Chaaai! shocked shocked look at this man! So you dey carry one kain eye dey look your parents this Christmas season? Like say if dem don kpai, your Christmas for sweet you pass, unto free things wey you for dey receive. Bros, wickedness wey dey your body no be here o! Abeg do quick receive sense, you hear? Person wey don reach 25 years, and na graduate you be sef!, no suppose dey complain say him papa house no fine. Na to upgrade am you suppose dey reason now. Na people like you dey drop goodies for orphanage o! If your parents come die now, nobody go look you like orphan. Na adult you be. Try hustle abeg, God will bless your effort.
hmmm... That's true.

If only i had good health to double my hustle
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
This one can kill his parents oo shocked shocked
ahh.. Why did you say that?

They gave me life, i respect that. Nothing more.

i wouldn't kill for anything in the world. Don't want to be incarcerated (claustrophobic).
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Gofwane(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
frustratedrat:
hmm... I thought i could forget it all, but i was wrong embarassed
is your heart so weak that you can't suppress these feelings??
Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by Derawiz(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
This op is an Idi*t, do you think any of those kids would not willingly give away any of these your implausible benefits just to live with a true family of their own?

If life in the orphanage is so good, why don't you just put your child in the orphanage so he or she can enjoy the life there.

Re: The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos) by iamJ(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
AlexCk:
You envy orphans because they have ACs, because u think they don't worry, because u saw a turkey, because NGOs help them out??.

They envy you, because they don't have that 'unique family bond', because they feel all the benefits they have(the so-called benefit u covet) are giving just cuz of pity, and so much more.

Life's unfair most times, doesn't mean we'll fold our arms and do nothing, u gotta hustle and stop complaining. U want people to pity u?, dude, we all have our problems, seek help, do something tangible, rather than complaining and envying orphans cuz u believe they enjoyed it cuz of ACs & others.

U better look at the mirror, and tell urself, 'u can't live in fear', others that were much more frustrated than u, made it too, even when they had no 'social media' to rant like u do
this op eh, give him 100k next year he will still be doing this kind of threads , it's better to ignore him, one day his phone will fall inside water or spoil and poverty will keep him away

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell / Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend / So Guys, Did She Really Bleep Up? Or Did He Take It Too Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.