Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! (7868 Views)

Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know / Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by GentlemanUnltd: 12:53pm On May 06, 2016
Timothychima:
u knw, some times i imaging b/w she n adaure4ever who is more beautiful, both of dem are divas but beauty lies in d eyes of d beholder so i go for adaure4ever..... smiley
Yeah, I won't agree less with you on this.
they are both pretty in their ways, but as you said, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, so I also would pick refiner. lol

Why didn't adaure4ever contest?

and hope your vote is for the ever pretty refiner?

Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:58pm On May 06, 2016
alobright17:
I chose the beer man becus anytin can be inside bottle na
u're d son of ur father. IOU plenty drinks
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 06, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Yeah, I won't agree less with you on this.
they are both pretty in their ways, but as you said, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, so I also would pick refiner. lol

Why didn't adaure4ever contest?

and hope your vote is for the ever pretty refiner?
dont knw her reason but i will vote 4 refiner..
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by GentlemanUnltd: 1:12pm On May 06, 2016
Timothychima:
dont knw her reason but i will vote 4 refiner..
Thumbs up for that bro.

Can I bring you in? I mean our campaign team for refiner. hmm

Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by GentlemanUnltd: 1:14pm On May 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
u're d son of ur father. IOU plenty drinks
Hmmmmm, your dp.

Scandinavian?

Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by dazzlingd(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2016
You are not bad, you are not good either
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga I hate ass lickers that make these galz start feeling important when they ain't sh1t..

If u say she is ur babe, good for you but u lack taste or u re "flamingly" ugly to ve gone for such..
I earlier made a comment she's not the cutest but she's manageable. If she's really my babe, you have no justification to conclude that I lack taste or being a ugly guy; have you forgotten the saying, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder? You babe, who you consider cutest, may be the ugliest to me and many other men; one man's food is another man's poison. That's it!
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by Elchappo: 2:20pm On May 06, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
I earlier made a comment she's not the cutest but she's manageable. If she's really my babe, you have any justification to conclude that I lack taste or being a ugly guy; have you forgotten the saying, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder? You babe, who you consider cutest may be the ugliest to me; one man's food is another man's poison. That's it!

Well, u re right but that Smeagol is fugly...
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by Elchappo: 2:22pm On May 06, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Thumbs up for that bro.

Woman wrapper, I use to think this ur refiner has Ukwu nwere Nti but see as she be like spaghetti..
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by dollyjoy(f): 2:23pm On May 06, 2016
Babe you are fine. Don't mind haters kiss
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by kayClt(f): 2:32pm On May 06, 2016
Piple should learn not to start this kind of topic on nairaland.... Only d comments can make one hang herself.
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by GentlemanUnltd: 2:37pm On May 06, 2016
Elchappo:

Woman wrapper, I use to think this ur refiner has Ukwu nwere Nti but see as she be like spaghetti..
Hahahahahaha, your dp speaks volume of your taste.
In the history of pagentry, no winner could boast of having "ukwu" but they only grow it later in life.

Refiner is young, beautiful and intelligent, no doubt about that, but concerning "ukwu", she is still growing up and as she grows up, her ukwu would grow along. lol

You can also help her out on that you know. *wink*
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by Elchappo: 2:46pm On May 06, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Hahahahahaha, your dp speaks volume of your taste.
In the history of pagentry, no winner could boast of having "ukwu" but they only grow it later in life.

Refiner is young, beautiful and intelligent, no doubt about that, but concerning "ukwu", she is still growing up and as she grows up, her ukwu would grow along. lol

You can also help her out on that you know. *wink*

Chisos!!!
Am beginning to salivate..

Well, wish u guyz the best, as for me I ve never followed any pagent nd I don't don't intend following any soon..
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by GentlemanUnltd: 2:50pm On May 06, 2016
Elchappo:

Chisos!!!
Am beginning to salivate..

Well, wish u guyz the best, as for me I ve never followed any pagent nd I don't don't anticipate following any soon..
Lol, its nothing bro but for fun.

Try reason with your guy, or i'm not your guy again? lol
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by Elchappo: 2:54pm On May 06, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Lol, its nothing bro but for fun.

Try reason with your guy, or i'm not your guy again? lol

Hahahaha..

I am very sure u re not a guy but refiner herself...
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 06, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Thumbs up for that bro.

No p... Bro
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 06, 2016
Your teeth though-are you Ronaldinho's niece?
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by GentlemanUnltd: 3:06pm On May 06, 2016
Elchappo:

Hahahaha..

I am very sure u re not a guy but refiner herself...
Hahahahahaha, nah, I'm a guy, a badt guy. lol

Accept my request of bringing you in and I will unveil you my known moniker. lol

Should I pm you?
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by GentlemanUnltd: 3:10pm On May 06, 2016
Timothychima:
No p... Bro
Thanks bro. please follow back.
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by IBNgemini: 3:41pm On May 06, 2016
U kinda look like yemi alade....and y'all yemi is hugely
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 06, 2016
u r d cutest jareh...no mind them haters..
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by MISSYTOSIN(f): 3:53pm On May 06, 2016
kayClt:
Piple should learn not to start this kind of topic on nairaland.... Only d comments can make one hang herself.
lol , you are soo right
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by rueby(f): 5:11pm On May 06, 2016
donholy28:
mtcheew!!! this idat don make me waste my mb...if u dey cute na we go tell u..no be u go tell us
appreciate her courage
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 06, 2016
Yemi alade look alike... I'm I the only one seeing this ?
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by MrFlavvor(m): 6:11pm On May 06, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=45361875][/quote] Oh,so i'm a asskisser? like you haven't sucked up to someone b4
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by Mzsolmi(f): 6:27pm On May 06, 2016
Fine geh
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by bentlywills(m): 7:06pm On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
so them dey develop yansh
shocked shocked tell me more

Come closer and I will tell you more than you wanna knw
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by daddysprincess(f): 7:07pm On May 06, 2016
I will comment when I see your pics without make up
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by Kiish(m): 1:02am On May 07, 2016
coursednigerian:
you look like shít

Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by Kiish(m): 1:03am On May 07, 2016
I have nothing bad to say smiley
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by thowbie7ven(m): 1:10am On May 07, 2016
This one wey be like Shawa Ghana...
Re: I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:11am On May 07, 2016
And I am laughing out loud here grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reason(s) most Nairalanders don't display their real pictures on their profile / Guys, Have You Ever Done This? / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.